Leatherface003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Leatherface003

I just saw this news.

http://batman-news.com/2014/12/03/report-doomsday-batman-v-superman-dawn-justice-batman-villain/

Doomsday and KGBeast will be appearing in upcoming BVS,apparently Doomsday is the main villain.If it is true that's great news, I always thought Lex Luthor is a bad choice for a Film like BVS.I mean he is a good villain and everything but Lex vs Batman and Superman is too much and I don't think he will be that much of a threat against the two biggest superhero ever existed.Plus it will be awesome to see Supes go toe to toe with Doomsday.

What do you think of this news?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

Doomsday is a great character, but honestly, I would prefer him in another Superman solo movie. Preferably titled "Death of Superman"

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Lex and Metallo.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I don't see that happening quite yet.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KGBeast.

Hell Yeah, i just hope this means a Ten Nights of the Beast based movie.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7 JediXMan  Moderator

Just keep cluttering this movie, guys. Keep it up -_-

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can't be the main villian, not with Lex Luthor in the film. If anything he'll probably be used as a brick like baddie to slap Superman around a bit.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless it's confirmed I won't believe it.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't buy it. Too early for death of Superman and if Supes isn't dying and Dommsday is a part of the movie he isn't fulfilling his only purpose as a character.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zaied

I doubt it, and honestly, Doomsday was one of those early rumors that I didn't believe then, either. I was hoping it died along with the Nightwing rumor.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Doomsday is better suited as something like a tornado than a main villain. Also Lex is one of the greatest villains of all time and has been a consistent threat to Superman for several decades so I have to question the opinion of the OP.

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really want kgbeast in a film.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SvsB should stay SvsB,

That said, Live action Doomsday? YES PLEASE.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#16  Edited By EyeDCyou

I'd be open to it. I definitely think that Batman and Superman will be villains to each other for a good part of the movie, but I don't know why people just assume that Lex Luthor is going to be the main villain in the film JUST BECAUSE he's in the film. I mean Lex Luthor was in just about all of the original Superman films, but he wasn't the main villain in all of them. Luthor will probably just be set up as a presence in this film, and we can get to see more of how his character will be treated. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT that Luthor will be suiting up and doing battle in this film. That's why a villain like Doomsday might be perfect for this movie.

Leatherface003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

I'd be open to it. I definitely think that Batman and Superman will be villains to each other for a good part of the movie, but I don't know why people just assume that Lex Luthor is going to be the main villain in the film JUST BECAUSE he's in the film. I mean Lex Luthor was in just about all of the original Superman films, but he wasn't the main villain in all of them. Luthor will probably just be set up as a presence in this film, and we can get to see more of how his character will be treated. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT that Luthor will be suiting up and doing battle in this film. That's why a villain like Doomsday might be perfect for this movie.

right you are my friend..I mean Lex Luthor is a great villain but he is more of a strategist he is no match against Superman when it comes to power..and this ain't a Batman movie where you will see a lot of mind games this is a Superman movie and most of all this is a Zach Snyder movie which means a huge amount of destruction, cool fights and visually attractive scenes which won't be possible with Luthor..I think Luthor will somehow orchestrate Doomsday's arrival and throw him at Supe's and Bat's face...