Is Deadpool the most powerful being in the Marvel universe?

Avatar image for frostyvengeance
Frostyvengeance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Because Deadpool has knowledge of the fourth wall and knows he is in a comic book, could he use that knowledge to defeat everyone? Like when Animal Man was up against Superman and he defeated him by just crumpling the panel he was on could Deadpool do that and in essence be the most powerful being ever?

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By EyeDCyou

That's actually a pretty good point..

Loading Video...

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is interesting I do think that he probably is the most powerful character. Deadpool > Everyone.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I've actually thought that this gives him one of the only abilities that can beat even toon-force, a sort of anti-toon-force

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Batman is the most powerful being in the Marvel multiverse.

In all seriousness though, The One Above All and The Fulcrum are the writers themselves within the story, so even if Deadpool does use the fourth wall to his advantage, he still won't be the most powerful being in Marvel.

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By thing150

no toaa is supposed to be the writer....so deadpool may know he is being written but toaa is the one doing the writing

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thing150 said:

no toaa is supposed to be the writer....so deadpool may know he is being written but toaa is the one doing the writing

In all seriousness though, The One Above All and The Fulcrum are the writers themselves within the story, so even if Deadpool does use the fourth wall to his advantage, he still won't be the most powerful being in Marvel.

I believe there have been instances where Deadpool "rebels" against the writers wishes, so that would make him stronger than TOAA, right?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thing150 said:

@mysticmedivh said:

I believe there have been instances where Deadpool "rebels" against the writers wishes, so that would make him stronger than TOAA, right?

Not even.

There's a scan of Deadpool saying:

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Everything that happens in Marvel is because of the writers. Deadpool is fiction, even if he can break the Fourth Wall.

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thing150 said:

@mysticmedivh said:

nope i don't think so even when he was in deadpool kills the marvel universe it shows at the end when deadpool goes to kill the writers(toaa)

they are writing it in the story so deadpool is just a puppet

Frostyvengeance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Frostyvengeance
No Caption Provided

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we're gunna get technical, TOAA creates him and decides how powerful he is. If TOAA wants him to be more powerful than him he kind of can, but the writer can always change him back to being less powerful. Deadpool doesn't really exist, he's just a creation of TOAA so he can only be as powerful as TOAA wants him to be.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Deadpool is aware that he's a comic book character, but he can't actually alter the comic itself.

Frostyvengeance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That scan showed Deadpool willing himself into existence to fuck with the writers. So I think he is more powerful than the writers and TOAA.

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That scan showed Deadpool willing himself into existence to fuck with the writers. So I think he is more powerful than the writers and TOAA.

no it does not...it show the writers making him do it..they have control of the situation...did you even look at the scan

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Mandarinestro

@frostyvengeance: Those are comic book writers within a comic book. Those writers are drawn by real world writers so unless you turn on CNN tonight to find Deadpool killing everyone in Marvel's office TOAA is still more powerful than him. Real world writers are represented by TOAA.

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frostyvengeance: Those are comic book writers within a comic book. Those writers are drawn by real world writers so unless you turn on CNN tonight to find Deadpool killing everyone in Marvel's office TOAA is still more powerful than him. Real world writers are represented by TOAA.

good point

and even the writers represented by toaa are making deadpool do everything he is doing

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By D3athstroke

Deadpool is aware that he's a comic book character, but he can't actually alter the comic itself.

Deadpool has killed readers and writers, he also traveled to Ideaverse and removed most of the comics characters from existence also Marvelverse is created by Deadpools madness. He is > TOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

Deadpool has killed readers and writers, he also traveled to Ideaverse and removed most of the comics characters from existence also Marvelverse is created by Deadpools madness. He is > TOAA

But those comics weren't canon.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mysticmedivh

@i_like_swords said:

Or TOAA just thinks and Deadpool is blinked out of Marvel.

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By thing150

@i_like_swords said:

as @mandarinestro pointed out toaa is the irl writer and no actual writers irl were killed by deadpool...........so your argument is not valid

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

While this isn't directly on the topic, it had to be asked. Does Marvel still use typewriters? I mean, who uses typewriters in this age?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

While this isn't directly on the topic, it had to be asked. Does Marvel still use typewriters? I mean, who uses typewriters in this age?

No. Typewriters would be extremely inefficient, a waste of time and money, and a company such as Marvel can't afford doing something as stupid as that. Deadpool used the word typewriter more of as a literary expression.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

Oh cool I didn’t know you still used typewriter. You look pretty cool in that picture ^_^

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is the most powerful being in Marvel. You say he is DC? He has a contingency plan for that.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke said:

@i_like_swords said:

But those comics weren't canon.

Those characters entered and affected 616th universe meaning that they are canon.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thing150 said:

@d3athstroke said:

@i_like_swords said:

as @mandarinestro pointed out toaa is the irl writer and no actual writers irl were killed by deadpool...........so your argument is not valid

No actual writers where killed because he is comic character and not real person in alternative universe. Bugs Bunny defeated writer, but no one was retarded enough to point that no actual writer was defeated.

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thing150 said:

@d3athstroke said:

@i_like_swords said:

No actual writers where killed because he is comic character and not real person in alternative universe. Bugs Bunny defeated writer, but no one was retarded enough to point that no actual writer was defeated.

are u slow.....toaa = the writers and you cant prove "He is > TOAA" unless he actually defeated irl writers.....which is impossible..so toaa is obviously more powerful than deadpool

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers