Is CW's Flash headed towards Flashpoint Paradox?

Leatherface003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Leatherface003

With the last episode(Episode 14),I am getting a feeling that the story headed towards flashpoint paradox. As Barry said "I will go back in past and save my mom".

Is this really happening? Also with Grodd around are they gonna show Gorilla City and Grodd's mind control power?

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe in the next season they are going to do another crossover with Arrow but this time it will began with Barry trying to change the past and breaking everything. He goes to search the Arrow's help and he finds Robert Queen as the Hood (everything with a similar plot to Flashpoint).

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@leatherface003: they might

but for Grodd, it would make no sence for there to be a gorilla city since he was a test animal kept in star labs but I'm pretty sure they already showed that Grodd has TP, when General Eiling was kidnapped and Grodd said general, Eiling said "that voice is in my head"

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Black_Arrow

Yeah Grodd showed TP. Also the was a test animal for a mind control project that explains his abilities.

Avatar image for solidfastidious
SolidFastidious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't it a bit too early for flashpoint paradox? I've only seen flashpoint paradox in animated format which was amazing, but don't you need a bunch of others characters like aquaman and wonderwoman?

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok first off we gotta keep this post going until it comes back on!! In march

1) grodd was experimented on

2) he communicated to the Gen thru TP

3) WELLS knew where he was??(how)

4) wells is reverse flash or some form of prof. Zoom??

5) I think grodd got his powers thru the explosion and that's how he escaped

6) flash said he gunna save her and maybe sees the mistakes of changing the past and goes back to let her die(theory)

(they wouldn't include the arrow in this plotline BC they haven't introduced metahumans....YET)

THATS LIKE IF GOTHAM SHOWED GREEN LATENR AT THIS POINT!

But I'm very interested to hear theories

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

How could you not see this coming?

Avatar image for deactivated-6137545428734
deactivated-6137545428734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Too early to tell. Too early to happen.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think that it should be a Season 3 thing...

Also, am I the only one who thinks Wells is Hunter Zolomon but with Eobard Thawne traits and Eddie will be Eobard Thawne but with Hunter Zolomon traits...

Just me???

Leatherface003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am guessing both him and Thawne are came from future but don't know who killed Barry's mom?

Duzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Duzz

According to Flash Point it was jsut some random stranger. Nobody important. I bet you anything that it will be a homage to Flashpoint and Barry will end up with no power though both his mom and dad is alive in the next season. Professor Wells can walk and is either dead or choose not to turn on the machine. Oh and Barry has a boyfriend with the West having no idea who the hell Barry is.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Eddie Thawne yet...

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope that means he will fix Prison Break, Dexter Ending and became Sam Beckett.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I think this season will probably end up with Barry realizing how selfish it was to save his mom that might cause some time paradoxes and realizes that he has to save his younger self.

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^very plausible from the way thinks are set up and what's been said abt tht night ND him getting down the street in PJ's....since they haven't had a mention to the speed force yet (unless the father is holding out)

Leatherface003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Leatherface003
@duzz said:

According to Flash Point it was jsut some random stranger. Nobody important. I bet you anything that it will be a homage to Flashpoint and Barry will end up with no power though both his mom and dad is alive in the next season. Professor Wells can walk and is either dead or choose not to turn on the machine. Oh and Barry has a boyfriend with the West having no idea who the hell Barry is.

But the question is though would Wells allow him to go back?I think Wells don't want anything that will mess up the future(COIE) so he may try and stop him and I believe he did that same thing that night stop Barry to change the past. and what's up with that news paper article?