Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@citizenbane said:

@sideburnguru said:

@citizenbane: Hell, I'm the kid?

Let me be honest, I did handle that section like an immature kid. I can come to terms with that, however at the same time..

I was straight forward. I admited being biased. I was upfront. The person I debated with handled it more maturely than you did. And let's even say "19" counts as a kid, if you're an adult and you're acting this rudely? Then I have doubts on how you feel so high enough to call me out.

I said, I won't accept anyone else saying differently. I admitted to it. I said it so no one else would waste their time.

Also, if you didn't get the sarcasm from the Bat-Roid comment, that's on you. I'm sick, and so is every new user on every forum of some "old respected user" thinking because of their join date, they're holier than thou. Bottom line is, you're some guy behind a computer just like me. I was upfront, and you have no reason to act like such an ass. Especially trying to say it's because I'm a newer user. I've seen older users act like bigger smart asses.

Now what I would like to do is put this behind us, acting like this argument was just a waste of time all around. I'd hope you'd be up for that.

Rudely? Lol. If you're this thin-skinned over someone calling you a child for acting like one........

Your roids comment seems less like sarcasm and more like you trying to dismiss something utterly stupid you said as sarcasm. You even asked for scans of Batman bulking up manually at one point, but ok, fine, that was sarcasm. The point about Batman having killed because he snapped the neck of one guy and hung another from the Batwing in the 40's before the character's code of morality even existed? Hell, before the DC Universe even existed? Was that supposed to be sarcasm as well, or just incompetence? Not sure how you're entertaining this delusion that being "upfront" makes you seem like any less of a petulant toddler, but fine. Most 19-year-olds know better. I'm not even minorly interested in the rest of that noise.

Sure, let's put this behind us. This argument was a waste of time from the minute you came up with it.

I asked for scans of the "hard massive work" he put into it. Also, you still didn't acknowledge the fact you took it way more personally than the guy who I was actually debating with, which would actaully twist the toddler mentality around.

Again though, let's just put it behind us.

LOL. Sure.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

@sideburnguru: You wanna see scans of Batman dead lifting? next up you're gonna ask for scans of him going to the toilet or something.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@entropy_aegis said:

@sideburnguru: You wanna see scans of Batman dead lifting? next up you're gonna ask for scans of him going to the toilet or something.

Him working out hard is reasonable.

Him going on the toliet would be hilarious, and can be thrown in as a bonus.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mynamewasdeleted: but even if he had reason to be scaird of somthing that might kill him. and if you thank thats what puts him above batman only because he could of died. think of it like this bruce could of died that very night but he didnt. he was in shock of how this world took his parents right in front his eyes and what do you expect he was child before the gun shot and as batman once said he man afterwords no more fear from bruce no childish play no more freinds too play only work HARD.sure batman may not have seen as many people die in front of his eye but only because he was strong anough to save.he would never wait for the bullet to be shot again he almost always be there to grab that gun and throw it away but since thats fiction and world war 2 1 wich one was it again?ill give you that. but i wonder is puting a guy with mestup face as the nautsy leader and a super solider does that make that whole battle fiction?if it is im right if it is not then im wrong

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By lifeofvibe

@lifeofvibe: thats the longest time i had to defend batman it just said to many messages in a row so forgive me if i cant carry on my arugument

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#106  Edited By theTimeStreamer

cap is the better person. bats is a little more interesting because he is a broken, crazy mess.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By russellmania77

Another one of these threads

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers