Batmanx2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Here some possibility.

1.rebirth

This happened in the dark knight returns when bruce becomes batman again and in the scene where batman was on the pole about to jump off. He said "rain on my chest is baptism , I'm born again" so in the spirit animal bat. He said he was born again so rebirth is part of the bat spirit animal.

2.Understanding grief

I read some comics not all of them. But here's a great example... In animated series in one epsiode where he went to crime alley to honor his parents and understands why he became batman(let me know if I'm incorrect) or that one time where batman confronted jason Todd aka now the redhood where they were arguing about jason killing joker and batman understands why he wants to kill the joker for what he has done but would not kill joker. Also in the dark knight movie when batman dashes through twoface to prevent him from killing james gordon and his son. He accidentally had two face falled to his death while batman is still alive and almost injuried( why couldn't he say it was accident if two face died from falling) comissor gordon and batman has a last talk for now about Harvey and joker. Batman blames on him self while comissor gordon try's to tell batman not to blame on himself (kinda common for some people to blame to themselves while something bad happened) so if you want to see the full scene. Go search the dark knight ending

3.Journeying

Okay this one is pretty obivous. Batman is always journeying since 1939 - present. In the arkham games, his journey begins as bruce Wayne to learn ninjitsu and other training. In the comics , learning all martial arts is a journey of his training. So there is important events to batman life like no mans land and in the arkham games it's Christmas eve assassins who trying to take him down and in arkham asylum he had to stop inmates and paients inculding his enemys like joker and etc. His arch enemy joker in his titan form got defeated showing him that he never let joker win and never will. In arkham city 3 of batman villains and one supporting character dies in arkham city making him not to forget the event of arkham city. Since arkham knight has not come out yet I will probably keep you updated since I don't have a freaking ps4.

4.Initiation

This is a very important part of batman life in the begining.

This happend in arkham games and batman begins and the comics where bruce Wayne goes to an Asian country to train as a ninja(batman begins. In arkham origin Initiation dlc (not much of a dlc but more of a prequel challege map) he starts training as a ninja to learn stealth and etc. how ever batman year one first page of the book where bruce Wayne coming back to gotham probably tells us that he coming back from having training as a ninja. But in the tim burton again they really never gives us a full back story( only if there was prequel comic or movie).

5.Camouflage

This is really obivous because batman is a stealth person. Unlike regular stealth , he uses area and evormental like hanging upside down and take out a thug for example that happens both arkham games and nolan films. Not only that but due to his color (black and grey or just all black like troika and burton , nolan films) I will not put terry McGinnis batman here because I'm talking about bruce Wayne batman.

6.Transition

This happend to bruce Wayne when he was a little boy with his parents walking thought crime alley after the movie theaters of watching zorro(the dark knight returns and the comics inculding the button batman) but in batman begins they were watching a musical. When they were walking in crime alley joe chill or in the burton batman Jack napier shot thomas and Martha wayne. This makes him vow to avenge his parents death. During his life he had gone through physcial , psychologic training. As an adult , a bat went and crash through batman window(1939 and batman year one) and says he shall become the batman. Knowing that bats used to be his fears as a child. He decided to use it to scare criminals and have them fearing batman. When the gotham police department thought batman is not a good person , batman had to leave the area when police are coming to the same area that he is in (batman year one and the batman series and also arkham origins). After taking down one of Falcone helper in year one and saved comisser james Gordon son from falling. Gordon thanks batman but he was practically blind not to see Bruce's face. So the gcpd decided to trust batman and finally realize the batman is doing good for gotham.

So people is batman spirit animal a bat. And oh this is the reason batman is one of the best characters ever made

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

That was a great recap of Batman's hIstory, but I don't really see how this proves what his spirit animal is.

I don't know much about spirit animals, but I'd say he's closer to the bear.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Cool.

PotatoBaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle_forum_junkie: nah, he relies on stealth (Bats hunt at night) and gadgets (echolocation and flying in Bats).

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

It's a camel.......

No Caption Provided
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@potatobaron said: @battle_forum_junkie: nah, he relies on stealth (Bats hunt at night) and gadgets (echolocation and flying in Bats).

Oh, I was referring more to his personality than his equipment. Interestingly enough, a few of the traits of the bear spirit are confidence and authority.

The bear spirit is also said to "oversee the moments of the night", as well as represent resurrection and healing. I thought this was very similar to stories like Knightfall and R.I.P. - how Bats can be completely broken on both physical and mental levels and still *eventually overcome the odds. There's a few other symbolisms that also apply, like hunting prowess, protectiveness and introspectiveness, but I think that's reaching a bit.

PotatoBaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle_forum_junkie: I have no idea about any spirit animals then...

sidenote: anybody not getting notifications.

Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@potatobaron said:

@battle_forum_junkie: I have no idea about any spirit animals then...

sidenote: anybody not getting notifications.

Yeah, I didn't get this one either. It just started the other day for me.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nop its a unicorn.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

PotatoBaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PotatoBaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nop its a unicorn.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I have found further evidence to support your theory.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AwesomestPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers