Is anyone worried about FE7?

ColaNicole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ColaNicole

For those who have read issue 6 will know that although things came to light, there's plenty more surprises to come. What worries me, is how are they going to fit it all in one issue. Johns said that everything will be concluded here and that Superman's reason for leaving would be explained. The tie ins are supposed to connect. The Syndicate to be defeated. The prisoners next move. The multiversal being and the aftermath. Is it too much?

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

A bit worried but I think Geoff Johns will find a way to pull it off, it is 48 pages after all.

But I do agree that it could end up being too much for one issue, I think they might not reveal the multiversal being and it it will left a mystery as to set up another event. Other than that I have faith that Johns can pull it off.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Well, if it's a double sized issue...I think it'll work out fine.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Honestly? I'm not really sure. It does seem like an awful lot to pack into a single issue.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By aquaman01

I honestly don't know why Johns waited until the 6th issue for them all to fight. I have been loving this whole mini-series, but there is literally NO excuse for everything not to be revealed. So, I expect everything to be revealed.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

In Johns We Trust.

Avatar image for captaintightpants12
CaptainTightpants12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

For those who have read issue 6 will know that although things came to light, there's plenty more surprises to come. What worries me, is how are they going to fit it all in one issue. Johns said that everything will be concluded here and that Superman's reason for leaving would be explained. The tie ins are supposed to connect. The Syndicate to be defeated. The prisoners next move. The multiversal being and the aftermath. Is it too much?

All Superman is going to need is Lex in the Justice League, and he'll walk. And I wouldn't be surprised if this gets covered in the next issue anyways. I'm pretty sure defeating the Syndicate will be some sort of "they get sent to a different Earth" too, so that could get wrapped up pretty quickly. They're probably way too dangerous (and who knows if they can even be contained) to keep on our Earth, and will want to be kept alive for future use. No idea how the Prisoner is going to pan out though.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It'll be fine. Alexander Luthor just has to make his intentions clear(er), the Injustice League will kick some ass, and the "threat" (probably Anti-Monitor) will just eat everyone.

ColaNicole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@the_stegman: If it's double sized or bigger, there will probably be delays.