#1 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1510 posts) - - Show Bio

So, I'm trying to add some diversity into my pull list, since I'm dropping Green Lantern, I wanted to add a female superhero and its between Wonder Woman and Supergirl, I know Wonder Woman is in the middle of a major arc but I am not that well aware of Supergirl, as in I have not read anything other than "Superman/Batman: Apocalypse"

#2 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@thefirstlantern: why you dropping gl? I do hear wonderwoman is pretty good. I'd start at the beginmimg though with issue 1

#3 Edited by TheFirstLantern (1510 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15: I just don't feel like reading something on GL that is not by Geoff Johns, but no worries I still Have GL:New Guardians.

#4 Posted by akbogert (3227 posts) - - Show Bio

I jumped on with 20. That or 21 would be fine places to try Supergirl.

#5 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@thefirstlantern: oh i feel you there. Im tryimg to getmjis entire gl rum, thamks to digital comics I can. To me his run is themdefinitive gl story

#6 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6545 posts) - - Show Bio

If you're looking to add a female solo title, I'd recommend Batwoman, but it's in the middle of an arc at the moment. Could be worth jumping on at the start of the next one though.

You could maybe try Avengers: The Enemy Within #1. It starts a crossover between Captain Marvel and Avengers Assemble.

I don't read Wonder Woman or Supergirl, so I thought I should at least suggest things I do read, in case you're maybe looking to get more.