Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6116 posts) 9 months, 20 days ago

Poll: Ironman 2 or Thor 2 (27 votes)

Thor 78%
Ironman 22%

Which movie do you prefer? I say Thor. What do you think?

#1 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor 2 by far.

#2 Edited by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

thor 2 ! i'm tired of iron man comedy movies with trevor in them

#3 Posted by MonsterStomp (16997 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by batmannflash (6215 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't watched Thor 2 yet, but I'm pretty sure it's a better movie than Iron Man 2

#5 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#6 Posted by Fallschirmjager (16818 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor probably, because Thor+Loki > Ironman

villians sucked in both though.

#7 Posted by Gaza_Stripper (104 posts) - - Show Bio

I can watch Tom Hiddleston as Loki all day long. I want a Loki Movie. It would be Loki locked up behind a glass wall talking $#!% to everyone for two hours..... It will Never happen, but I still want it.

#8 Posted by Tyrus (1095 posts) - - Show Bio

It's really hard... I'm mostly basing my opinions on the actors. Robert Downey was the only good thing about IM2, but Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston were the only good things about Thor 2. It's easy for me to say that RDJ outclasses both of them, but the fact that IM2 wasn't a good movie doesn't help. Thor 2 was a great film and both Hemsworth and Hiddleston delivered, but like I said, RDJ just gets to me all the time.

#9 Edited by The Stegman (23982 posts) - - Show Bio

Overall I like RDJ as Tony more than Hemsworth as Thor ....and Iron Man 2>>>Thor 2

#10 Posted by Spideysense44 (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor 2 is waaaaay better than Ironman2,not saying that Ironman2 is garbage because its really not that bad

#11 Posted by Deadgod (1327 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor 2

#12 Edited by Mulder15 (331 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor 2 was a bit better then Iron Man 2.

#13 Posted by AlKusanagi (602 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally, I feel Iron Man 2 is by far the worst Marvel Studios movie, so Thor 2 by far.

#14 Edited by War Killer (20138 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite how many feel, I actually enjoyed IM2 a lot, it wasn't perfect but I never felt that it was as bad as many would want to believe. That said, out these two I personally enjoyed Thor more. The pacing was far better, a lot more action and the movie just seemed to flow with the story and never felt to lag to me. All of the characters at some point got a little spotlight as well which I liked. Overall, I thought it was a great movie.

#15 Posted by RustyRoy (12018 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor 2 was good, Iron Man 2 was below average.

#16 Posted by TDK_1997 (14704 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor 2.Iron Man 2 was a huge letdown for me and I can say that I almost didn't enjoy it even for a second while Thor had it's ups and downs it was a way better movie for me.I enjoyed it,it was fun and had good action.