Iron Man 4 has been confirmed!!!

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

Edited By RavenVice01

Iron Man 4 has been confirmed by Robert Downey Jr after his initial doubts on the Ellen DeGenres show, of all places. It was bound to happen sooner or later especially with the "All Hail the King" short with Ben Kingsley being kidnapped by the actual Mandarin's minions. All that remains to be seen is the actual Mandarin and the hopes that Iron Man 4 will go out with a really big bang.

I would cast Cary Hiroyuki-Tagawa as the Mandarin because he plays the best Asian villain every time. As for the other Iron Man rogues, I think its time for Ezekiel Stane to make an appearance as the the Ghost or Spy Master. In fact, the Mandarin's minions include just about every popular villain from Blizzard, Whirlwind, Firebrand, Crimson Dynamo, to the Living Laser. The minions can just be hired muscle who don't talk much but look great during action scenes. This would also be a great time to bring in the Maggia with Madame Masque and Count Nefaria.

The main villains for Iron Man 4 would be the Mandarin, Ezekiel Stane, Madame Masque and Count Nefaria. At the same time, I suppose Marvel could do a team up with Iron Man and Captain America. MODOK and the Red Skull could work together by starting the Civil War saga and pit Iron Man against Captain America since Ultron is Iron Man's greatest blunder. Plus I think AIM was originally Hydra's think tank. The possibilities and awesomeness is endless. What do you think?

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Loading Video...

Here's the clip. Not completely sold that it's decisive. Anything could happen during negotiations. But, it looks like it's gonna happen.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

YAY!!!

fACEmelter88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

They set up Blizzard in the 1st season of S.H.I.E.L.D. and I think they are trying to avoid always having him fight people in suits. I can see Zeke Stane maybe being a mysterious figure then revealing himself in the end. Figure they can really push a Stark Industries take over that stresses him and such, goes to drastic measures and makes some crazy suit or an internal suit kind of like Extremis or Bleeding Edge or even go way back in comics when he's broke and desperate and makes a suit using "S.K.I.N." it was a long time ago I don't really remember the story line.

Also the fallout of Avengers 2 may affect the plot. Might be in trouble for having a hand in creating Ultron and thus his company and all things associated with it are bought by Zeke Stane or something. What ever there are a lot of things to be done but you are right I think they should use A.I.M. since Hydra kind of already exploded, they can compete for supremacy with Starks stuff.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Beata

fACEmelter88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

They set up Blizzard in the 1st season of S.H.I.E.L.D. and I think they are trying to avoid always having him fight people in suits. I can see Zeke Stane maybe being a mysterious figure then revealing himself in the end. Figure they can really push a Stark Industries take over that stresses him and such, goes to drastic measures and makes some crazy suit or an internal suit kind of like Extremis or Bleeding Edge or even go way back in comics when he's broke and desperate and makes a suit using "S.K.I.N." it was a long time ago I don't really remember the story line.

Also the fallout of Avengers 2 may affect the plot. Might be in trouble for having a hand in creating Ultron and thus his company and all things associated with it are bought by Zeke Stane or something. What ever there are a lot of things to be done but you are right I think they should use A.I.M. since Hydra kind of already exploded, they can compete for supremacy with Starks stuff.

P.S Civil War is a terrible idea to bring to a movie, not enough characters established in the "cinematic universe" and to big a project. Might be cool to see them argue about which would be an Easter egg of sorts.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too bad it's gonna be so far off thou.

Beata

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MAZAHS117

Ugh, had my hopes setup for a Iron Man/Hulk team-up film. I really don't see a need for Iron Man IV, but I'll still see it none the less.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I'll definitely go see it, and I guess I'm excited, but it needs to be better than Iron Man 2 & 3.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

So is Mel Gibson gonna direct?

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Great news

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rogueshadow  Moderator

Sweet Christmas!

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Mandarin is the main villain in IM4, i'll be so pissed.

Beata

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam117: ironman hulk team up? yae i know iron man 4 may not be needed but its a cash cow. we need a black panther movie and other marvel hero movies before ironman 4.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehh - not excited. The third wasn't too great and after all of his Iron Man solo movies, team ups and constant references in EVERY single film in the MCU - I'm pretty sick of Iron Man. Give the spot light to someone else who deserves it.

69ball-z-deep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By 69ball-z-deep

This almost pisses me off. I've been telling Marvel haters forever they were gonna do a IM4. Was it not the most obvious thing ever. Ther is a LOT of dudes eating crow right now.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd rather have some new stories come out for other characters.... We've had 3 of these already.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam117: the best hulk team up would be with wolverine by far and since avengers and x-men days of Future past both star quicksilver and scarlet witch then marvel should jump on the idea in order to make a hulk sequel that people will pay to see.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice!!!! this makes me happy

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

Sweet : )

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By darkbeam

@slimj87d said:

I'd rather have some new stories come out for other characters.... We've had 3 of these already.

69ball-z-deep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh...i almost forgot, F[RICK] YEAH!!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

No Caption Provided

69ball-z-deep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: Them doing IM 4-5 is a good thing. I agree that i would'nt mind seeing more characters instead but how do u get people intrested in new characters? By giving them parts in the BIGGER movies. And they dont get much bigger than IM. Marvel will use RDJ last days as IM to spring board as many heros as possible before he quits. watch.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MAZAHS117

@those_eyes: There was never anything mentioned of a Iron Man/Hulk film, but Downey and Ruffalo had good chemistry together and MARVEL could kill two birds with one stone by combining the two in a feature film. Just somethin' I personally would rather watch if they really want to put Iron Man in another film besides Avengers sequels.

Couldn't agree with you more tho, they def need to develop a Black Panther film....and the money they would put in this could've gone to that...Hell I'd rather see a Heroes for Hire or NOVA film instead. Never the less, Iron Man IV will make a truckload of bread tho..no dispute there

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MAZAHS117

@ravenvice01: Unfortunately that'll never happen, seeing as "movie" Wolverine is owned by FUX....I mean FOX....

FOX has all the "movie" muties locked up for the for seeable future :-/

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

meh Iron Man trilogy are my least favorite Marvel movies.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Looking forward to a good popcorn flick.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@69ball-z-deep: guardians of the galaxy proved that they don't need IM4 and IM5 to introduce new characters. They just need the right directors and they have Disney's research resources to figure out how to appeal things to the public.

I don't think they need IM4 to survive, they're doing fine right now.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey_jackson: why would u be pissed. There is a good deal of users that agree that the mandarin twist for iron man 3 was totally unnecessary and I'm one of them. I'm just thankful they did that "all hail the king" short so they can revamp the actual mandarin and do it justice

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The more I think about it if captain america and iron man team up in captain america 3 with a civil war background setting then they should combine arnim zola with modok. George tarlatan can be an alias for zola when he was forced to join shield and take up residency in the U.S. As for the red skull he could play Alexander lukin and buy out AIM's majority share holdings to further hydra ' s goals

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

We had BETTER get the real Mandarin this time!

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SmashBrawler

Iron Man 4: The Search for More Money.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now marvel has got Robert Downey Jr admitting the opposite about plans for iron man 4 on the letterman show. I hate it when a studio or director pussy foots with secrets and misleading information. It's just a waste of time to what we already know and an insult to our intelligence. Good examples would be cumbersnatch playing or not playing khan or cottilard playing or not playing talia.