Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Invincible should stay close to the same first 13 issues. Mark getting powers, meeting the teen team (atom eve), (this is when he fights the maulers and Angstrom Levi gets deformed), Fights/friends Allen the Alien, the Gaurdians of the Globe get murdered, invincible fights omni-man. Omni-man leaves earth. Invincible gets recruited by Cecil.

Invincible 2 should go like this: invincible gets blue suit. invincible goes to college and fights reanimen, falls in love with Atom Eve. Cecil has him to random jobs, science dog shows up and takes invincible to see his father, invincible meets omni-mans new family. invincible and omni-man are attacked. Omni-man is captured. Invincible takes the baby to his mom back on earth. Oliver gets to around age 12. Allen visits invincible. Invincible tells Allan about his dad getting captured. Allen leaves earth to get omni-man. Angstrom Levi returns with evil invincibles. All poop breaks loose on earth. Rex splode dies. Most evil invincibles die. Angstrom Levi tries to escape but Invincible kills him. Invincible says the blue suit is a curse and goes back to his old costume.

Invincible 3: starts with allen seeing the coalition. Then getting captured by viltrimites. He and omniman get free and head back to the coalition.then they go back and get invincible kid omni man, and tech jacket. They all go around getting stuff to help fight viltrumites. Go blow up viltrum. All remaining viltrumites head to earth. Allen, Omni-man, Invincible, Young Omni-man, Tech jacket all head back to earth. Allen pisses off the viltrumites. Big fight happens. Cecil unleashes his army of reanimen invincible's. Invincible fights Conquest. Omni-man fights Thragg. Thragg let's it slip that omni-man is the rightful ruler of viltrum. Invincible is badly injured, but he kills conquest. Then invincible goes into a healing coma. Omni-man subdues Thragg. And becomes the ruler of the remaining viltrumites. Invincible wakes up weeks later to find that omni-man is ruler, and that Atom Eve is pregnant. Invincible and Eve get married. And they all live happily ever after.

What do you think? I

I want it to feel like kick-ass the movie. Funny yet awesome with brutal fight scenes. Heck have Matthew Vaughn direct. And let John Murphy do the score!

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I agree, this series needs a film. It'd be nice to see the Angstrom Levy vs Invincible fight on the big screen. And yeah, I like the setup you have for it. But who would play Invincible?

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JonSmith

While I REALLY like this idea, and I'd love to see it in theaters...

Do you really think the fight scenes would do the comic justice with a PG-13 rating?

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonsmith: I think it'd have to be R. Besides, if The Walking Dead show can get away with a TV-14 rating, this could probably work.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limpoyzloan: Zach efron of course! Jkjkjkjkjk. Maybe Dylan Spray berry he played the teenaged superman in man of steel?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limpoyzloan: @jonsmith: I said make it feel like kick-ass. Funny with brutal fight scenes. I definitely want it R rated.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Nah man, we gotta get Jesse Eisenberg on this, "D-dad, um, I w-won't let you take over the world. I-I'm Invincible..."

But seriously, I can't see Dylan Sprayberry in that role. He looks too kiddish IMO. That guy from Charlie Bartlett would be better, even if he's got a light voice.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limpoyzloan: hahaha Jesse Eisenberg. How about Michael Cera or Seth Rogan? No I got it James Franco

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limpoyzloan: I looked up that charlie Bartlett. He could work.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: They're both too awkward, and James Franco does not look the role. He's too old for it.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limpoyzloan: I was joking. Maybe they should find a unknown. Wouldnt cost so much. And you know they would be wiery of spending a lot on the first movie.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know who'd you get to play him but I'm damn sure going to see it if they make it.

Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

All I want is Tom Selleck playing his dad.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

love this.

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oddly, this probably has more of a chance than an animated series (since CN's recent cancellations taught us they only make series if they can get merchandise sold & this definitely wouldn't be a series for kids).

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@lightsout: that's why I made it more movie like

I left out amber, and atom eves aborted child.

@manchine: thanks.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: I could see it as a series on Adult Swim. Minus the d*ck jokes.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AllStarSuperman
Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: I know! And to make it even better, I think Courtney Cox should play his mom! (Any fans of Friends will get that).

As for Invincible himself, off the top of my head I think Josh Peck could be alright, but he would have to buff up.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy0009e: I don't get the Courtney Cox reference? And I would want josh peck. When I think of him I think of fat josh from Drake and Josh.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Bump

Superguy0009e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: On the TV show friends, Cox and Selleck dated for a season.

Loading Video...

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rebump

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By z3ro180

Sorry I need to disagree Invincible just has too much for a movie trilogy. Invincible would be much better as a seris on TV rather than a movie.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180: that's why I left out some not really important stuff

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180: bulletproof being invincible and invincible working with dynosouruas is not necessary. Atom eve aborting there first kid and the whole amber relationship is not necessary.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: If you think that those arnt important character moment then you should go back and read the seris a again very very closely.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180: they work and build character in comics but there not wanted or need for movies. Like kick-ass the movie, it was cleaner and better then the comic. Big Daddy wasn't a fake, hit-Girl didn't snort cocaine, kick-ass didn't get his balls electrocuted. Those build character and gave need for revenge in comics. But the movie was better with out them. Atom Eve doesn't need to get an abortion. Amber doesn't have to be beat up by Gary. Invincible doesn't have to spa out at Cecil. Those don't need to be in a movie.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By z3ro180

@allstarsuperman: That's why it would be better a seris on TV you can fit a lot more in and arnt limited on content by an age restriction

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180: but a TV series would have a crappy TV budget. See smallville for great TV budget fight scenes. Some are OK. Most kinda suck.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Invincible would be best suited to HBO. There is no denying that have a great budget for tv shows.