Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AAnge4315

I'll start.

1. Majority of users on CV doesn't know about the character they are debating
  2. Batman is the most popular comic-book character yet he gets huge amounts of disrespect on a leading Comic Book discussion forum (CV)
  3. The word "wenjun" is now the new insult aimed at fanboys on CV
  4. CV Premium membership isn't worth it at all
  5. This forum is damn buggy.

How about you guys?

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bored animated GIF

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

They used to have a thing called quests and I would like to see them back. Also they have loads of pointless, whiny threads like this one. I would like to see less of them.

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I noticed that Batman fanboys are ridiculous, the mods are disrespectful, independent comics get no love, the in your face but low key racism is at an all time high & the lack of open mindedness.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Troll Harder

I am going to Gifsise the Troll out of You!!!

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So OP is obviously some butt hurt alt hiding behind his computer.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By albusan
ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha!! Things I've learned on Comic Vine that is a LONG list.

Some of mine are the same as yours

1. Majority of users on CV doesn't know about the character they are debating (Exactly)

2. Batman is the most popular comic-book character yet he gets huge amounts of disrespect on a leading Comic Book discussion forum (CV). (For no reason either people are so butt hurt about him being so popular and successful like it is laughable at this point straight F***ing losers)

3. Anyone Flash related, Wally West, Zoom, Barry all of them can solo Sky Father level guys. (Even though I think even the creators of these characters would say they would get destroyed effortlessly but that is CV for you)

4. Pre 52 Wally West is literally unbeatable. He could solo the whole Marvel and DC Universe combined even if they all come at him at the same time. (Even though again I think the creators would say he is no where near that level but on CV he solos, I call him "Wally West the unbeatable")

5. Everyone blitz their opponent like this is a High School Football game. (Even though they don't)

6. Who ever is faster automatically wins. It like they become a mind reader (Just look at some of the CV debates and you'll see this)

7. It also seems to me that Comic vine Superman is NOT the same as DC Comics Superman. Comic vine Superman becomes "Superman the invincible" when he in a battle on comic vine.

While Superman the invincible he is best explained like this:

"On Comic vine Superman gains a few extra powers/abilities that I'm sure most people didn't know about: He can speed blitz anyone and win automatically, His reflexes are so good he can dodge any and everything almost like he gained the power of telepathy because he is on Comic vine, He can one shot anyone I don't care if you're TOAA Superman is going to take you out with one shot, He is to durable for everything nothing hurts him. You know how he is usually weak against Magic and Kryptonite? Well on Comic vine he is immune to them both and they don't affect him at all whats so every. He is way to fast for anyone to touch or even see him when he attacks them. Like he may as well be a reality warper with how the rules bend to assist his wins, it's ridiculous."

"Superman the invincible" would own the whole Marvel universe even if they all came at him at once, while he is wearing a Kryptonite blindfold and Kryptonite handcuffs. Ohhh yeah and he would be able to take on the whole DC Universe right after while still wearing that Kryptonite blindfold and those Kryptonite handcuffs. That is how unstoppable this guy is. Like he would beat the writer and the writer is the one who created him lol. Like no one can pose a threat to this guy.

8. Iceman can easily beat guys in Sentry's, and Superman's League. (Even though he clearly can but that is CV for you)

9. Batman is only useful with Prep (Anyone who has ever read a Batman books knows that is nonsense but CV for the win)

10. Most people on here don't actually read the characters they just look at feats without knowing how the story actually went and whether the feat is reliable or not based upon events in the story it's actually pretty funny. That and just because a charcater doesn't have a feat of them doing it that means they can't at all no matter if they have other evidence clearly showing they can do it.

11. Very few people like Hulk while Superman and Flash are the most beloved on here.

I know I'm going to get massive hate, but hey it's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

They used to have a thing called quests and I would like to see them back. Also they have loads of pointless, whiny threads like this one. I would like to see less of them.

So hard with you on that man... I was a pretty high level I believe.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On one my first post I was arguing with a troll.

It was then I was told you can not call someone "A dense motherf*cker"

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Blood lusted Wally West can solo any given comic universe.
  2. Chew Force is real and sacred.
  3. People don't know how to use Google to search for dupe battles.
AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By AwesomePerson

The people like proving people they are wrong and trading insults with them...

On the internet