Injustice Superman

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What are your personal feeling about the character.

I'll start. He is the biggest asshole I have ever seen. One of his loved ones die and he believes he has the right to dictate an entire planet THAT ISNT EVEN HIS HOME WORLD. He gets one taste of reality and he goes berserk. That is incredibly selfish do you know how many people close to batman were killed and how some of them were tortured and dies horrible deaths. Supes get mad over one death that was close to him and he does this crap. He kills and

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'll admit that when Injustice year one first came out I was intrigued by the plot. See I liked the idea that Superman did something he was disgusted with. Killing the Joker wasn't out of a selfish need but rather he thought he was doing something that should have been done on day one. Even though we all knew where it was going, it would've been a interesting redemption arc, as with the help of the JL and his closet friends he could come back from it. Unfortunately that wouldn't happen and now we have injustice. Years 2 and 3 were terrible but I really enjoyed year 4 as we got a glimpse of a still redeemable Superman but other than that, as a big Superman fan the entire event just makes me depressed so I suppose this is my only reaction.

No Caption Provided

It doesn't at all help that people now believe Superman to be a pansy that cries at every loss he takes which he doesn't. Superman is known for his unflinching resolve to protect people no matter the personal cost. Even if he lost Lois, he'd still mourn her but he would never become the dictator he is in Injustice. It's just as simple as that.

Insertnewname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say.. bad writing. He would rather start searching through the entire omniverse for a way to resurrect her than doing this sh*t. Man he already met persons who could resurrect nah he chooses dominating a planet over it..

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

I like Superman being the evil dictator ect... But let's be honest common sense would of told anyone with a brain cell to kill joker years ago. haha

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koshi_waza88: that honestly made me a little scared of injustice Superman. The fact that he did it so easily and everyone watched made him seem like he was an unstoppable force of nature, even wonder woman just let it happen. Flash and Hal could have done something but they were afraid too, maybe injustice Superman is what a morals off Superman would actually be like.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Injustice Superman. Well, he kills Ollie and all that but the idea that someone is powerful enough to make the leaders of the world give up their weapons and stop wars is quite interesting.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MarlboroMan

I want Superman to go down but also the Batman. I want something in between them in that world. They are too extreme in opposite sides.

RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I love Injustice. And I love to hate Superdouche.

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My fav fall from grace stories ever

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought people wanted Superman to kill and run the world.

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Overmonitor

@hypnos0929: Has happened before. Flashpoint movie Diana made Shazam revert back to Billy and she slaughtered all the children.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overmonitor: holy sh** that's horrible, why such violence these days?

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: Shock value. People talk about it. Those are my best guesses.

Also, it really is a weakness for Shazam too, I am suprised it hasn't been exploited more often in the past. Diana just used her lasso to force him to change back to Billy.

It was a great movie though. That may have happened in the Flashpoint comic as well, I haven't read the arc yet.