Injustice: Raven's Design

ArticulateT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ArticulateT

I don't think it's spoiler worthy, but, as the latest issue of the comic series has shown, Raven has some role in the game to some extent.

I unfortunately can't find a scan right now, but I'm sure someone has it.

How do you guys feel about this character design?

Personally, I'm not sure. While it is the comic, and the comic itself lacks the detail one might see in the game, I'm not sure how I feel about it. It has its merits, but I guess I just preferred her traditional design from before the New 52.

I don't think I like her claw-gloves.

SNascimento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SNascimento
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By rav4

If that's her default look in the game, assuming she's in it, I will be quite disappointed. I don't like her demonic appearance.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Ravager4 said:

If that's her default look in the game, assuming she's in it, I will be quite disappointed. I don't like her demonic appearance.

Better than the New 52 look.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PhoenixoftheTides

@JediXMan said:

@Ravager4 said:

No Caption Provided

I like this look. She always seemed like some cosplayer wearing ugly jewelry before.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By ccraft

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

@JediXMan said:

@Ravager4 said:

No Caption Provided

I like this look. She always seemed like some cosplayer wearing ugly jewelry before.

The mask looks awesome, but I think they could have made the costume look better, but it's still cool.

No Caption Provided

She looks better imo, also I haven't read Injustice 7 & 8 yet :P But the black looks okay, but I'd prefer the blue.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#7  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

wait...is that Hal's alt? does that mean im going to have to play as Sinestro to use Sinestro Corps Hal? sonuvawhore

jagged glass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By jagged glass

Not sure yet about those nasty claws she has, but other than that she looks pretty good to me. I think the monstrous appearance she sported was there to make Mirror Master shit bricks, but most of the time she looks human. Wouldn't suprise me if in the game she uses it as intimidation; to me Raven has always been someone who would be right at home in a horror story. Hell, her life IS a horror story, only the monster she fights on a regular basis is herself.