Injustice Gods Among Us: Year 3

CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Injustice GOU Year 2 is coming to a close this September and at the end of the month year 3 will start immediately (Sep. 30 I believe)

All I know so far is that:

-Batman is still trying to assemble all of the meta humans he possibly can these include Dr. Fate and Constantine

-Constantine is a huge part of the third year as he teams up with Batman and the insurgency

-Superman continues to grow darker and more sinister over the year

Personally, I believe that all of the superheroes who having succumbed to Superman's madness will all perish in the upcoming years from Oracle to Zatanna leaving Batman, Lex, Slade and Harley as the few survivors making Batman teleport over the parallel versions. The only think I have trouble with understanding is how Superman could possibly defeat Dr. Fate who is a member of the insurgency

What do you guys expect from year 3?

Do you like how year 2 is going so far?

What roles do you believe/hope Constantine will have?

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I wonder if that is when catwoman betrays the insurgency and when supes start recruiting the villains. I don't see Black canary living out year 3.

CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@primebonnick: I want to see Damien become nightwing and I agree, she seems so lost without ollie and is extremely vulnerable with a son

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@captainbatman: yes damian's transformation and the death of alfred too.