• 70 results
#51 Posted by SmashBrawler (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

@smashbrawler said:

Flash, Batman and Killer Frost. I'm still pissed that the last one was chosen over Captain Cold, though.

My mains are Flash, Batman and Nightwing now.

#52 Posted by cellophaneshield (31 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman... so sick. But I like to switch it up when I can, I'm a fan of almost all of the characters.

#53 Posted by ArticulateT (189 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'll be focussing on Nightwing when I get my hands on the Wii U version, but I'll see how Deathstroke goes as a secondary since he was my main in MK vs DC

#54 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash and Aquaman, so far.

#55 Posted by SandMan_ (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

If I ever get the game it'll probably be Nightwing, Superman and Aquaman.

#56 Edited by JediXMan (27947 posts) - - Show Bio

My new list:

1. Shazam (default skin)
  2. Deathstroke (default or maskless Regime skin)
  3. Sinestro (Regime)
  4. Aquaman (Flashpoint)
  5. Wonder Woman (Red Son)
  6. Superman (Godfall or Red Son)
  7. Green Arrow (default)

Those are my top favorite right now.

#57 Edited by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and aquaman

#58 Edited by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda hated playing as Green Lantern at the beginning but now I'm warming up to him and I think he may become one of my mains.

#59 Posted by JediXMan (27947 posts) - - Show Bio
@jldoom said:

I kinda hated playing as Green Lantern at the beginning but now I'm warming up to him and I think he may become one of my mains.

That's how I felt about Superman. I sucked as Superman, and I still kinda do, but I'm beginning to figure out his play style.

#60 Edited by Uncanny_Doom (360 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have one yet because I've committed myself to the horrible decision of finishing Star Labs before I pick a main. But the ones I'm liking are Batman, Superman, and Killer Frost.

#61 Posted by anihush (132 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing and the joker hey will they have new 52 joker

#62 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4517 posts) - - Show Bio

@fadetoblackbolt said:

Should be getting it tomorrow, so not sure yet, but I'm guessing either Batman or Black Adam.

Main guy to beat up will be Cyborg. F*cking Cyborg.

of course, the one black dude in the game and you want to beat him up : D

Exactly! Why is there only one black character anyway? They could have let John Stewart, Vixen,Static, Black Lightning, Icon, Firestorm, etc....

#63 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (11727 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@fadetoblackbolt said:

Should be getting it tomorrow, so not sure yet, but I'm guessing either Batman or Black Adam.

Main guy to beat up will be Cyborg. F*cking Cyborg.

of course, the one black dude in the game and you want to beat him up : D

Exactly! Why is there only one black character anyway? They could have let John Stewart, Vixen,Static, Black Lightning, Icon, Firestorm, etc....

NRS say its mainly a popularity thing. most people have no idea who Icon is and even if they did, they'd immediately dismiss him as a black superman,Vixen and Black Lightning, and Firestorm suffer from similar popularity issues whilst Static is a teenager.

#64 Edited by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

@jldoom said:

That's how I felt about Superman. I sucked as Superman, and I still kinda do, but I'm beginning to figure out his play style.

Yeah, I think some characters are a little hard to get into at first but once you get their gist they're much easier to get into. I think the best place to see if you're good with a certain character is the Battle mode, not the Story mode, mainly because you feel some pressure while playing it (maybe because you want to get through with the story quickly).

#65 Posted by JediXMan (27947 posts) - - Show Bio

@jldoom said:

@jedixman said:

@jldoom said:

Yeah, I think some characters are a little hard to get into at first but once you get their gist they're much easier to get into. I think the best place to see if you're good with a certain character is the Battle mode, not the Story mode, mainly because you feel some pressure while playing it (maybe because you want to get through with the story quickly).

I completely agree. It wasn't until Battle mode that I gained an appreciation for some of the characters, especially Green Lantern and Shazam. I hated playing as GL in story mode, but now I can see that he's kinda cool. I also liked Cyborg in Battle mode, though he doesn't suit my style.

And I admit: part of my incentive to play as Superman is because of the Red Son costume.

#66 Posted by SmashBrawler (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironically enough, Lobo may be my main now.

#67 Edited by Getty96 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Mines Batman. Love this game!

#68 Posted by Tyrus (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

The Flash is my BABY

#69 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (3892 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg, Grundy, and Aquaman. I've been trying to use Hawkgirl more, seems like nobody uses her.

#70 Posted by Black Lantern Mar-vell (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

My main character is Yellow Lantern Hal Jordan. Im also pretty good with Aquaman & Black Adam.

#71 Posted by Perethorn (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter, best DLC so far

I also like Deathstroke and Superman

#72 Posted by JediXMan (27947 posts) - - Show Bio

List of mains:

1. Shazam (reserved for special occasions these days)
  2. Zod
  3. Batgirl
  4. Scorpion
  5. Green Lantern
  6. Nightwing
  7. Superman

I want to get better as Batman and Ares.