• 50 results
#1 Posted by giantsfan576 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio

If there was a sequel to the game "Injustice: Gods Among Us" what would be the storyline? Who would the characters be? What characters that did NOT appear in Injustice will appear in the sequel? Darkseid? Who else? How will these characters tie into the plot of the game?

#2 Posted by FlashDamn (947 posts) - - Show Bio

@giantsfan576: honestly the good thing about injustice is that the idea itself was original and so you cant really tell what will happen next.

#3 Posted by Yokergeist (12327 posts) - - Show Bio

I just hope they add a lot of new characters and keep the old characters..

#4 Edited by ccraft (3962 posts) - - Show Bio

It's kinda hard seeing them bringing in new characters, because some of them were killed off...

#5 Edited by RunawayAvenger (267 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be set in the future where the teen heroes are adults and Darkseid has begun an assault that they can't handle alone. Cyborg sends Nightwing to the past, he gets help from the Justice League to help defeat Darkseid and his forces. In the future there are also villains who oppose Darkseid, seeing his plan getting in the way of theirs allowing for villain gameplay.

Heroes:

Justice League:

Superman

Batman

Wonder Woman

Green Lantern (John)

Flash

Aquaman

Green Arrow

Atom

Hawkman

Future Justice League:

Nightwing

Cyborg

Changeling

Starfire

Raven

Wonder Girl

SuperBoy

Miss Martian

Deathstroke (Rose)

-Black Canary

-Red Tornado

DLC Heroes: Blue Beetle, Black Lightning, Kid Devil, Mister Terrific, Vixen

Villains:

Darkseid's army:

Darkseid

Captain Cold

Mirror Master

Sinestro

Blackfire

Ma'alefa'ak

Doctor Light

Copperhead

Psimon

Jinx

Darkseid's Opposers:

Lex Luthor

Bane

Joker

-Harley Quinn

Arkillo

Mongul

Ra's Al Ghul

-Cheshire

Slade

-Terra

DLC Villains: Vandal Savage, Starro, Madame Rouge, Gizmo, Superman (Injustice)

#6 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Captain Atom in the new Injustice and Swamp Thing too

#7 Posted by CODYSF (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

The story will be bad Superman escapes and will work with Darkseid

#9 Posted by giantsfan576 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio

@runawayavenger: NICE! Where did you come up with that? Be honest lol did you rip it off of somewhere or make it up yourself?

#10 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4517 posts) - - Show Bio

Mk formula in effect! I agree!

#11 Posted by RustyRoy (9210 posts) - - Show Bio

@codysf said:

The story will be bad Superman escapes and will work with Darkseid

This would be awesome.

Maybe Batman can be the main baddie in the next one and use Superman for his own gains.

#12 Posted by giantsfan576 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy: Can't really see Batman being bad lol. Darkseid as the main bad guy would be cool.

#13 Posted by RustyRoy (9210 posts) - - Show Bio

@giantsfan576: This is an Elseworlds and we've already seen that multiverse exists in Injustice U.

#14 Posted by Yokergeist (12327 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft:

It could take place before the events of injustice happened. Or it could take place in the universe where Superman didn't kill everyone.

#18 Posted by ViperKing (422 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see the Justice League fight with the Secret Society of Super-Villains. It could include the surviving members of the Injustice universe assist both sides. Team battles could also be included in multi-player mode. I don't see this actually happening though.

#19 Edited by ZombieMowlcher (616 posts) - - Show Bio

I just want Neatherrelm to make a 3d fighter that's actually good.

#20 Posted by giantsfan576 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice ideas

#21 Posted by Deadgod (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

hope they add more Flash & Superman villains & also some dark characters like Swamp thing , Constantine etc

#28 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

What do avoid:

- Bad choices for characters no one wants to, just because they feel like it ... Ares and Killer frost were terrible picks in my opinion. No one plays Ares in the game, because in the end of the day there is no real character loyalty behind him and on top of that he is not even that good. Killer Frost is a very strong character in the game and that's the only thing that keeps her going.
I would have prefered fan favorites like Captain Cold instead of Killer Frost.

- Don't give copy & paste characters their own slots and extend their abilities to make them more interesting. Black Adam in the game doesn't feel in the slightest like the Black Adam from comics. He has few similar traits, but what's up with the lightning bombs and stuff like that? The same applies for other characters, who normally don't have certain abilities like Martian Manhunter meteors or whatever.

- Unblockable interactibles, which would track you even to the Moon. Not only do they cause a ton of damage, but when you have a stage, where Power Characters shine, while Acrobats are nearly useless, then it's even more frustrating. Sometimes you're losing matches to interactibles and not the player ... Black Adam on Metropolis rooftop comes to mind.

- If you want to offer the frames, then do it correctly and not only to 70% right and leave the rest messed up even 4 months after the release of the game.
But I guess now I'm going way too much into the gameplay.

I want Midnighter and Apollo in Injustice 2. And also Red Hood, if he is not the next DLC character. And also overall more characters at the beginning ant not 6 DLC characters, just because they either wanted to make some easy money (which is my guess), or they put too much time into boring stuff like the STAR Labs missions, which no one cares about and are to some degree frustratingly hard to acomplish.

#30 Posted by giantsfan576 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio

@enzeru: very detailed but what do you mean about the frames? Im not sure I know what you mean. Also what would you suggest for the STORY. Im curious. I know more characters and gameplay tweaks but the plot itself? Thanks.

#31 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like a game in the same style but with an unconnected plot.

#32 Edited by The_Good_Loser (236 posts) - - Show Bio

There won't be a sequel. So much has been stated. They'll be concentrating Gameplay and Balancing for Tournaments.

#33 Posted by giantsfan576 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: What would you like the plot to be like specifically?

#34 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

@decoyelite: What would you like the plot to be like specifically?

Maybe more of a strait up Earth 2 affair. Good DC Earth vs Evil DC Earth.

#35 Posted by giantsfan576 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by giantsfan576 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_good_loser: I guess you know everything and can predict the future. Seriously though why say that? Are they still playing the original Mortal Kombat at tournaments? No. MK9. Still the original super smash bros? No. Super smash bros brawl. Original street fighter? No. Street fighter V. Get real.

#37 Edited by The_Good_Loser (236 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by giantsfan576 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_good_loser: ill watch it but hear me out. A sequel would make them so much money. It was the best selling game of april and may. Why would they stop just so they can tweak for tournaments? When a new game would solve all of that and make them money

#39 Posted by The_Good_Loser (236 posts) - - Show Bio

@giantsfan576: They would also have to invest alot of money to do so, naturally it could be a huge success again. As I said they're trying to milk the cow though for the future, as they're doing with street fighter IV.

#40 Posted by giantsfan576 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_good_loser: so eventually they probably will? Also is that the vid? You said I cant find it its one of his recent ones but you posted that

#41 Edited by The_Good_Loser (236 posts) - - Show Bio

@giantsfan576: well, you know what I'm an idiot. My posts have been irrelevant to the thread title, I'm sorry.

#42 Posted by giantsfan576 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_good_loser: no you're not. Also which one is the vid? Also again don't you think after they milk this one for what it's worth theyll make another one?

#43 Edited by The_Good_Loser (236 posts) - - Show Bio

@giantsfan576: I'm not sure which one was the one xD but it was by him. He does EVO covers and other grand scale Fighter events. I think they could, but as i recall they are going to prolong it with DLC's IF there ever will be one.

#45 Edited by giantsfan576 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by giantsfan576 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

very detailed but what do you mean about the frames? Im not sure I know what you mean. Also what would you suggest for the STORY. Im curious. I know more characters and gameplay tweaks but the plot itself? Thanks.

The game runs with 60 frames (pictures) per second. If an attack has 10 frames, then it takes 1/6 of a second for the character to throw it out, when you use it. If you throw that attack out at the same time, when your opponent throws out a 6 frame attack, his attack will hit you and he will have the chance to do a combo, because his attack has less frames and is therefore faster.
That is important, when it comes to fighting games and some of the frames in Injustice are just not right. You basically can't trust everything in the game, but have to find it out by yourself with tricks.

For the plot I would like to see less plot-holes. Some of the stuff in Injustice was pretty bad, when it comes to that. Like for example Batman needing the heroes from a different dimension to open the case, even though he took that pill and should have been able to punch it out of the ground with his bare hands and easily open the case.
Or the GOOD Superman facing Black Adam, who then starts throwing cars with people at the GOOD Supes and Supes start destroying cars with his heat vision. There were quite a few such weird moments.

For the plot I wouldn't mind Orion teleporting the heroes to Apocalypse, to help him in a fight versus Darksei. Maybe there could be a plot-twist with Brainiac being the actual bad guy and somehow having the control over Darkseid, to add more "depth" and also playable characters.
And I would like to play with the whole cast, the same way it was in MK9 and not like in Injustice, where I played Batman about 3 or maybe even 4 times, while other characters were never playable..

#48 Edited by giantsfan576 (1057 posts) - - Show Bio

@enzeru: Batman was played twice. Also regarding the frames doesnt that just means someones attacks are slower than someone elses if they cant combo after? Also, regarding Batman punching the case with the kryptonite, no. Cool ideas for the plot though.

#49 Posted by Black_Claw (2813 posts) - - Show Bio

@giantsfan576: Well there was a sequel hook at the end of story mode.