Injustice Gods Among Us flawed??

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

- I made this thread to discuss about the cheap characters in the game like Deathstroke.

- In the game it's pretty easy to spam high,medium,low guns with Deathstroke. And when people get close you can be sliced easily by the nearly unblockable sword.

The most annoying part about the game is you can't jump behind Deathstroke without potentially being hit by his "Ultimate move" by his sword. From behind.(You press (LT + RT) to activate if your gauge is full.

The point is I feel like Deathstroke was an easy, simple character developed in this game, who has a great advantage with his rapid fire power over 70% of the roster. Pretty much you have to be great with another character to beat the average Deathstroke user. I mean all I know is half his moves and I can destroy people online, and troll against CPU's on "Very Hard". :]

What do you guys think?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

I'm to good to let character types faze me

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Batgirl is worse.

Bogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bogey

He's not that difficult to beat.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Batgirl has surpassed Deathstroke in the cheap category. It's ridiculous.

Deathstroke spammers aren't that good. I've played some good Deathstroke players, and they combine the guns with legit combat.

Raven and Green Lantern are somewhat cheap due to their ranged grabs / meter burn.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Also, Deathstroke's super has a somewhat big hit box, but it's really easy to block due to its relatively long pause. Superman's and Hawkgirl's supers are harder to block.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: For Superman, you can only block it. You can't jump him but you can spam him with Deathstroke.

IDk, I just think maybe something about Deathstroke should be nerfed later on, like his durability.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

He already got nerfed.

Just keep practicing, seriously. Coming from Gamefaqs, the amount of crying about Deathstroke on there was already horrendus. I mean no disrespect, but I feel like people should take time practicing rather than begging for nerfs.

I mean, I main Lobo. He has horrid match ups. I still find ways to up my game. Just takes practice.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven and GL, grab grab grab grab then..... grab.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By martyyy15

I main GL can't do some of longer combos. Can't seem to get the timing for the trait to connect it to combo lol. Anyway yeah people online are jerks with deathstroke, they have no integrity or sense of sportsmanship. I mean let the guy get up so its fair. And it can take away the fun of a match when the guy is just shooting being a tool lol

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

People spam so hard with Aquaman.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jokergeist

@sideburnguru: Yea, Lobo is definitely a "patience character," however he is deadly when played right. He's my backup character, my main is Joker of course.

Deathstroke spammers are easy - all you gotta do is block his shots then dash forward, then block, then dash, repeat. I agree, there is no need for any more nerfs. Do you play on PS3?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: For Superman, you can only block it. You can't jump him but you can spam him with Deathstroke.

IDk, I just think maybe something about Deathstroke should be nerfed later on, like his durability.

I've jumped over Superman once or twice. It takes timing, though.

Durability should NOT be nerfed. It's fine as is. Plus, he got a nerf. Deathstroke is mostly played by noobs; I smile when I see somebody play as him, and then I own them as Superman, Nightwing, Captain Marvel, Green Arrow... well, essentially any of my mains.

Though Batgirl = perfect for Deathstroke spammers. Down=down X = hell for Deathstroke spammers or any other range spammers.

@docnick said:

People spam so hard with Aquaman.

Aquaman is OP. Extremely long range melee attacks, two range attacks (high and low damage), and super strength for objects.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 JediXMan  Moderator

I main GL can't do some of longer combos. Can't seem to get the timing for the trait to connect it to combo lol.

I want to get better as GL. I've gotten some nice combos, though.

I prefer Sinestro, however.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman:

Oh God Sinestro players just spam that rock drop mostly. But some actually play lol. I love green lantern he is my favorite super hero and I like his play style. I don't just spam that grab ( which can be blocked easily)

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman:

Oh God Sinestro players just spam that rock drop mostly. But some actually play lol. I love green lantern he is my favorite super hero and I like his play style. I don't just spam that grab ( which can be blocked easily)

What makes me laugh is that people think the rock is unblockable.

My mains are:

1. Shazam (default) - I get so much hate mail when I play as Shazam.
  2. Superman (Red Son or Godfall)
  3. Nightwing (Regime or New 52)
  4. Flash (default)
  5. Doomsday (either, but usually default)
  6. Aquaman (Flashpoint)
  7. Green Arrow (Insurgency)

Wonder Woman (Red Son or Regime) is my "fun" character. I'm only decent. I play as her if I don't care as much about winning.

I want to get better as Batman, though. Sounds mean, but if I'm playing against a player who isn't that good, I'll take that time to practice my Batman skills.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman:

I really only use green lantern. Shazam is good, I don't know why you'd get hate mail, he is very fair. Its not that the rock isn't unblockable its when you block it they just do those projectiles at you then spam rock to the point you can't even get up. Its no fun that way. Same as when people play scorpion and JUST teleport. THat sucks lol

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By GunGunW

I can't wait for the dlc to hit the Wii U version!

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman:

I really only use green lantern. Shazam is good, I don't know why you'd get hate mail, he is very fair. Its not that the rock isn't unblockable its when you block it they just do those projectiles at you then spam rock to the point you can't even get up. Its no fun that way. Same as when people play scorpion and JUST teleport. THat sucks lol

It's because of how I play. I don't spam projectiles, but I still don't let people get back up. It's my playstyle: staying on the offensive, preventing them from thinking or retaliating. That's how I play with most of my characters, but I am particularly brutal as Shazam, Nightwing, and Flash. I'm becoming brutal as Batman and Doomsday (Doomsday is also good against range characters).

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman:

shazam is crazy with teleport lol, I love countering it and making people go whaaa ( they are for sure doing that in front of tv when I bust I combo when they are going nuts with teleport lol)

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman:

shazam is crazy with teleport lol, I love countering it and making people go whaaa ( they are for sure doing that in front of tv when I bust I combo when they are going nuts with teleport lol)

I rarely even touch the teleport ability, unless I'm using it to dodge range attacks (works well on Superman. Deathstroke... varied results). His air hit box is insane, though.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 JediXMan  Moderator

Also: I hate playing against Grundy. I absolutely hate it.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SmashBrawler

@jedixman said:

Also: I hate playing against Grundy. I absolutely hate it.

Don't we all?

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I don't find Deathstroke flawed, just a lot of ppl spam with him. That doesn't make the game bad!

I wish I could use Deathstroke without people leaving the match before it even starts, so I have a lot of wasted skins because of that, like Flashpoint, Teen Titans, and now Red Son.

But NRS really needs to spread out the skins, I'd try out different characters, but they need some new skins.

Sinestro needs a white skin!

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 JediXMan  Moderator

@ccraft said:

I don't find Deathstroke flawed, just a lot of ppl spam with him. That doesn't make the game bad!

I wish I could use Deathstroke without people leaving the match before it even starts, so I have a lot of wasted skins because of that, like Flashpoint, Teen Titans, and now Red Son.

But NRS really needs to spread out the skins, I'd try out different characters, but they need some new skins.

Sinestro needs a white skin!

A white Sinestro skin would be great. And I agree, the other characters need more skins.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@jedixman said:

What makes me laugh is that people think the rock is unblockable.

My mains are:

1. Shazam (default) - I get so much hate mail when I play as Shazam.
  2. Superman (Red Son or Godfall)
  3. Nightwing (Regime or New 52)
  4. Flash (default)
  5. Doomsday (either, but usually default)
  6. Aquaman (Flashpoint)
  7. Green Arrow (Insurgency)

Wonder Woman (Red Son or Regime) is my "fun" character. I'm only decent. I play as her if I don't care as much about winning.

I want to get better as Batman, though. Sounds mean, but if I'm playing against a player who isn't that good, I'll take that time to practice my Batman skills.

My mains are

1. Scorpion (default) - I mostly use him now
  2. Joker (Final Confrontion)
  3. Raven (Teen Titans)
  4. Batman (Red Son now)
  5. Hawkgirl (default)
  6. Black Adam - I'm practicing with him atm
  7. Sinestro - (great zoner) - I'm practicing with him atm