#1 Edited by mcbean (292 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice DEMO out today on Xbox and PS3

#2 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13187 posts) - - Show Bio

all demos are free lol. and it doesn't come out on xbox until tomorrow if im not mistaken.

#3 Edited by mcbean (292 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt: Sorry bro already played it you can play as Batman, Wonder Woman and Lex you can also play against Doomsdays...Get facts before you comment LOL but we are all wrong sometimes : )

#4 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

It was pretty good. I was trying to do all the combo and special moves to see what each are like. It would of been nice if we had 3 heroes and 3 villains (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman & Lex Luthor, Doomsday, Harley Quinn).

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13187 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcbean: im on live right now. its not there. and facebook says it doesnt come out on live till tommorow. id say my facts are straight.

#6 Edited by mcbean (292 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt: I'm sorry that you can't play you will have to just wait until tomorrow I guess....your facts are wrong son as you can read others can play the demo

#7 Posted by mcbean (292 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8009 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there a PC version? The game system was broken recently, and I haven't gotten a chance to get it replaced yet. But this game looks really fun.

#9 Edited by SmashBrawler (5742 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle_forum_junkie said:

Is there a PC version? The game system was broken recently, and I haven't gotten a chance to get it replaced yet. But this game looks really fun.

No PC version of this demo but the devs have expressed interest in a possible PC port.

#10 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6183 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13187 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by mcbean (292 posts) - - Show Bio

@end_boss: If anyone is being a tool it sounds like it would be you buddy lets try to be nice or just don't comment.

#14 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8009 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by End_Boss (738 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by mcbean (292 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by End_Boss (738 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by mcbean (292 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@end_boss: Hey man, come on! Let's keep the discussion insult free! :)

#20 Posted by End_Boss (738 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by End_Boss (738 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by End_Boss (738 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@end_boss: Hey mate, I know we're all trying to just enjoy ourselves, but I would appreciate it if you were to keep it a respectful level. It makes it easier for all of us :)

#26 Posted by End_Boss (738 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

345 minutes left to complete the download

Behold my internet, and despair!

#28 Posted by End_Boss (738 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I've done a play through of each character, and I love Lex Luthor the most. I found Wonder Woman to be the most difficult, and Batman's one of those "You won't like him until you master him" sort of characters. That's my impression, anyway.

#30 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20257 posts) - - Show Bio

@xanni15 said:

@deranged_midget: Get'em, DM!

Saving this gif for PM's but you might want to censor it since it contains "no-no" words.

#31 Posted by End_Boss (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@gambit1024: You have to master over 100 fighting game styles before you can properly play Batman. It's right there on the box.