#1 Posted by cdw101 (186 posts) - - Show Bio

So, rumours of injustice 2 are floating around, who would you like to see in the next game?

Here's a few of my suggestions:

1. Kilowog- Again a member of green lantern corps I know, but, along with the ring he is also a bit of a powerhouse- and who could complain abut him saying poozer every now n then?!!!!

2. Wildcat- Good old ted grant- its missing a good street fighter esq brawler and boxer who could use good grapples and elbows, knees n hard hitting punches.

3. Constantine- coolness- just standing there with a cig in his mouth......

4Hourman- strange choice n not a big character- there could be a timer in the corner just for his different skill sets etc..

#2 Posted by dagmar_merrill (8610 posts) - - Show Bio

Swampthing, Firestorm, and Deadman.

#3 Posted by cdw101 (186 posts) - - Show Bio

@dagmar_merrill:

like the idea of swampthing but not sure how it could work with deadman??

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33417 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt there will be an Injustice 2 any time soon since MK X was just announced

#5 Posted by cdw101 (186 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by dagmar_merrill (8610 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by cdw101 (186 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous:

I agree, so who would you go for if they decide to give injustice a sequal in the future?

#9 Posted by dagmar_merrill (8610 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33417 posts) - - Show Bio

@cdw101: I'd like to see Swamp Thing, Grifter and Midnighter.

#11 Posted by cdw101 (186 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous:

like I said to dagmar above, swampthing is a very decent choice, liking grafter but im going to have to read up about the character of Midnighter.

#12 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Canary would be an awesome addition.

#13 Edited by koshi_waza88 (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

@cdw101: The Metal men but instead of individuals have a button that switches between the metal men tag team style for different attacks or perhaps just fuse them together would be easier ??

#14 Posted by Fallschirmjager (17499 posts) - - Show Bio

Animal Man and Mera.

Swampthing, Firestorm, and Deadman.

Swamp Thing would be sick

#15 Posted by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadshot, Orion, Dr. Fate, Cheetah, Big Barda, Black Manta, Ocean Master, Professor Zoom, and Jonah Hex come to mind for me. Would be cool if they introduced Darkseid as a playable character and all his attacks were a lot more powerful than most characters' standard attacks.

#16 Posted by zaied (811 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Beetle, Larfleeze, Mirror Master, and Batman Beyond.

#17 Edited by ZombieMowlcher (677 posts) - - Show Bio

Could you imagine....

I actually want Black Manta, Orion, Zoom, Captain Boomerang, and Captain Cold.

#18 Posted by Homer_X (1193 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Manta, Deadshot, Black Canary, Zoom, Captain Cold, Brainiac (Maybe)

#19 Posted by Onemoreposter (4049 posts) - - Show Bio

@cdw101 said:

So, rumours of injustice 2 are floating around, who would you like to see in the next game?

Here's a few of my suggestions:

1. Kilowog- Again a member of green lantern corps I know, but, along with the ring he is also a bit of a powerhouse- and who could complain abut him saying poozer every now n then?!!!!

2. Wildcat- Good old ted grant- its missing a good street fighter esq brawler and boxer who could use good grapples and elbows, knees n hard hitting punches.

3. Constantine- coolness- just standing there with a cig in his mouth......

4Hourman- strange choice n not a big character- there could be a timer in the corner just for his different skill sets etc..

I love this list aside from Kilowog. Wog looks cool but I feel like we don't need another lantern.

What about the robotic Hourman 1,000,000 instead of standard hour man? He could have some cool quantum/time travel based powers and the moving robotic parts could lead to some interesting animations.

#20 Edited by TrueKing95 (736 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still disappointed the red hood wasn't in the first one. So I'm going for him.