#1 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio
Just finish reading it and it was amazing what was your opinion of the comic ^_^
#2 Posted by danhimself (22586 posts) - - Show Bio

definitely not amazing...meh was more of my thinking....I'm intrigued enough to stick around but that's about it

#3 Posted by k4tzm4n (45907 posts) - - Show Bio

Dloading comiXology just so I can get this!

Staff
#4 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

definitely not amazing...meh was more of my thinking....I'm intrigued enough to stick around but that's about it

I thought it was pretty good because it was base on the injustice game I thought it was going to be crap for a moment and I love the art

#5 Posted by SmashBrawler (5823 posts) - - Show Bio

The premise is sh!t, but I'll have some blind faith. Maybe this turns out to be more "King of the World" than "Red Son".

#6 Posted by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Dloading comiXology just so I can get this!

Cool when you done give me your opinion of the comic ^_^

#7 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks kinda cool

#8 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

My opinion is that I need to get myself to a comic store and read this.

#9 Posted by noj (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

I really dug it! I loved the scene between Batman and Superman. It really showcased their friendship. Plus the art is great which is not only rare for a tie in but also for most digital firsts. I'll definatley be getting next weeks.

#10 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmashBrawler said:

The premise is sh!t, but I'll have some blind faith. Maybe this turns out to be more "King of the World" than "Red Son".

What's it about?

#11 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait it's out? It's tuesday

#12 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

Reminded me of DCU: Online Legends. The premise is good, but the story just falls flat.

#13 Posted by Onemoreposter (4065 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

Wait it's out? It's tuesday

Not where I'm sitting.

@CODYSF: I liked it too. Art was decent and so was the script. Liked the back and forth between Clark and Bruce but I usually do.

DID NOT LIKE that Lois had red hair. Why not just use Lana? In fact that's who I thought it was until she got a call from the planet, didn't even notice when she called him Smallville (as only Lois does). It's a small thing, but whatever.

#14 Posted by SmashBrawler (5823 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

@SmashBrawler said:

What's it about?

Not really spoilers but...

Superman has apparently taken over the Earth and rules a new utopia with an iron fist (so... Red Son). The series is supposed to explain why the hell did this happen. Ignoring the premise, it's actually a pretty good issue. Quite straightforward, has an interesting twist, the art is good for a digital comic...

It's the ridiculous premise the comic has to work with that drags it down.

#15 Edited by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Wonder Woman is on Batman's side.Batman has a powerhouse on his side to check Superman in check.

#16 Posted by dondave (37991 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked it

#17 Posted by ArticulateT (189 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was pretty good, it's gotten me hooked for the next part, at the very least.

#18 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14747 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice the game in a nutshell.

I am still going to buy it.