Injecting Super Soldier Serum into Superheros?

Joshua1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Joshua1990

What would be the benefits and what type of superhero would these particular superheros turn into if they were injected with the same super soldier serum that was used to create Captain America. How powerful would each be in detail and to help us understand give examples of what type of other superheros/Villians they could defeat and who is overall the most powerful?

1) Metal Wolverine (from X-Men Origins Movie)

2) General Spiderman

3) Hulk (Inject whilst he's in human form)

4) Thor (without his hammer like in the first movie)

And to add to it even more what would happen if each of the above were injected with super soldier serum plus given that drug Eddie Morra was given in the movie Limitless to make his brain 100% but only the modified and improved drug the character eddie morra (played by bradley cooper) managed to achieve at the end of the Limitless Movie that was designed to work without any of the side effects the Movie showed us. (If you haven't seen Limitless don't answer)

Joshua1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am also extremely curious on how powerful green lantern could be with that intelligence boosting drug from Limitless since its green lanterns imagination and brain that plays the most important part with his superpowers?

Avatar image for annoyedimmortalspirit
AnnoyedImmortalSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

idk but they should try

Joshua1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

idk but they should try

Yeah it would be amazing. Imagine how powerful hulk would be? And I am curious to how much spidermans skill and elusiveness would be improved by since he was already really agile and evasive as it is.

Avatar image for annoyedimmortalspirit
AnnoyedImmortalSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@annoyedimmortalspirit said:

idk but they should try

Yeah it would be amazing. Imagine how powerful hulk would be? And I am curious to how much spidermans skill and elusiveness would be improved by since he was already really agile and evasive as it is.

i would give some of Bane's venom to Hulk just to see how big he would grow. lol

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By brainstorm01

wolv. Is on his prime(and more with adama bones) always so he cant get that much stronger

Spider man can be at least twice as stronger

Hulk can get stronger but because its bruce and with this he can handle himself batter and will not need hulk this often.

Thor can be much more stronger then he is now

Joshua1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolv. Is on his prime(and more with adama bones) always so he cant get that much stronger

Hulk can get stronger but because its bruce and with this he can handle himself batter and will not need hulk this often.

Nice! What type of strengths would both Spider man and Thor reach with the super soldier serum? And who would win in a fight if both there weapons were taken from them? Spider mans web and Thor's Hammer & magical powers?

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if there is one thing i learned about comics, is that you can always get stronger lol...especially when comic science is involved. I think he would just be stronger and faster than he is now. HOw much stronger did the serum make steve? Id just do the math and mutliply

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By brainstorm01

@w0nd: ss serum dont work like that. if you give it to batman or any other near peak human he will only become as strong as cap.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Joshua1990: cant say for sure how powerful they will become but they can reach their full capacity

and in a fight thor will win ease

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@joshua1990:

injecting the SSS into wolverine wont probably do much. It should make him physically better than he was before but not any stronger than he was capable of being without it. he would probably get anywhere between a 50-100% increase in overall stats

All of spiderman's abilities would be maxed out so I would assume he would be a 20-30 tonner or something with proportional increase in the rest of his stats. his spider sense ,might become something akin to Kaine's and become precognition. In short he would become a slightly better kaine

SSS wont die much for hulk but it would make banner peak human and give him more control over the hulk persona.

the SSS would do nothing for Thor considering his physiology is vastly superior to anything the SSS will ever be able to accomplish.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: ss serum dont work like that. if you give it to batman or any other near peak human he will only become as strong as cap.

why doesn't it work like that? Is there a limit? there is a limit to how strong you actually become?

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: simply because its not a powermultiplayer or something. it can only enchance anyone to its species's peak limit

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: simply because its not a powermultiplyer or something. it can only enchance anyone to its species's peak limit

Agreed.

Have to admit, I really like the idea of a Green Lantern with the 100% of your brain being used drug (like the looks of the one used in "Lucy" looks more impressive/scarier than "Limitless"). Finally we could see green constructs more elaborate than "Watch out for my... GIANT GREEN SCISSORS!!!" :P

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By w0nd

@w0nd: simply because its not a powermultiplayer or something. it can only enchance anyone to its species's peak limit

Ohh that makes sense. Thanks for the info, quick and simple explanation aha