#1 Edited by Aurum19 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

Infinite crisis, is a new MOBA type DC game. Like League of Legends, DOTA 2, HON, but with DC heroes and villains. I have an extra beta key. If you would like one, explain why you deserve one

P.S. Just take the freaking code

#2 Posted by adrian87 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't know if i really deserve it :) To be honest i already got one for me, but i am looking for one more for a friend. If you still have the key and no one is interested, i would like to get it. Thanks. :)

#3 Posted by End_Boss (735 posts) - - Show Bio

PLS, PLS. I WANT THIS SO HARD.

I'm a hard working security guard that doesn't have a lot to do due to the kind of shifts I'm given. For example, I'm about to work back-to-back overnight shifts. Not much time for socializing. That, and I've been following the game since I first heard about it.

#4 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8654 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think I "deserve" one, but I can tell you why I'd really like one. :)

Because my game system is broken and I don't have the money to replace it and I don't have anything to play except PC games, and all the newer PC disk games my computer can't handle the graphics so that only leaves online games. :P

#5 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8654 posts) - - Show Bio

But, @adrian87: really has a better reason then I do.

#6 Posted by adrian87 (3 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8654 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by adrian87 (3 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Aurum19 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@adrian87 said:

i don't know if i really deserve it :) To be honest i already got one for me, but i am looking for one more for a friend. If you still have the key and no one is interested, i would like to get it. Thanks. :)

Yeah I have one key for myself, and one for giving away.

Also those that NEED & WANT it, what is your MOBA game history, and how much do you plan to play it. I don't want to give this to someone who won't play it as much

Note: Beta hasn't started yet, you just register and if I give you the code you are put, I assume, on the preferred list, so pretty much 99% guarantee.

#10 Posted by hypodermicninja (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@aurum19: id love to get my hands on a IC key. i play 20-40 maybe more hours a week of LoL, i've played HoN and Dota before but didnt really get into them as much as i did with LoL. i played SMITE for a while before going back to maining LoL but i still play occasionally. if i got a key id prolly play at least 20 hours a week(im in college what else am i gonna do) since i feel the game will only be made more enjoyable with the lore that all of us know and love for the common dc heroes and with some of the lesser known heroes

#11 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

just asking, will the game be free to play? Or what?