Infamous 3 News????????

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Edited By Master_Thief

I guess the question I want to ask you guys is........................ Should we believe it??????????!!!!!!!???????

Hey there, this is War Clown with a little bit of news! Voice actor ofConduit Cole MacGrath, Eric Ladin, has been recently interviewed by gaming website GamerSyndrome, and has given his insights on several topics, such as the difference between his work ininFamous 2 and Left 4 Dead 2, and also his overall experience in voicing good ol' Cole and with the game itself. But here's something they didn't want people to see.

When asked if he will join projects in other popular games (examples were Call of Duty and Resident Evil), Eric Ladin commented that he will be most occupied in the future withinFamous 3, apparently reprising his role as good ol' Cole. The exact question and exact answer are as follows:

That part of the question and answer was cut as an order from either Sucker Punch or Sony themselves, though they've left most of the other questions alone.

Yes, I know what you're thinking. No, I don't have an answer. Yes, we have the source. And no, I'm not that drunk guy you saw at that dark alley last night. So, feel free to comment, as we try to put our heads together. That will be all! :D 

Also there is this  

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Hyperlight

infamous is sooo dope.. idk how a 3 would work though. no conduits left and cole is too powerful