Posted by Master_Thief (774 posts) - - Show Bio

So rumor has it infamous 3 will be announced on dec. 7 on spike tv's video game awards. Who thinks this rumor is true 

#1 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

Im not sure, Sucker punch already said that they only wanted to do one Infamous, the second one was made because of the massive demand

Infamous 3 would be cool but I'm not sure if they'd make it

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

We'll just have to wait and see....

#3 Posted by sagejonathan (1996 posts) - - Show Bio

FINALLY! Sucker Punch will reveal what they're doing! I have waited over a year for this!

Anyways, if it is infamous 3 than I hope they continue my favorite series well without killing the story. If its a new IP, it will undoubtedly be awesome.

#4 Posted by Z3RO180 (6623 posts) - - Show Bio

ok.....

#5 Posted by RubyVisor (69 posts) - - Show Bio

That'd be cool. Wonder if Cole is still going to be the main character. Depending on which ending they go with that is.

#6 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@RubyVisor said:

That'd be cool. Wonder if Cole is still going to be the main character. Depending on which ending they go with that is.

Yeah, how would they continue that?

#7 Posted by Juandicimo_Magnifico45 (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering the ending of Infamous 2, I can't imagine what the third would involve... but I sure do hope they do make it!

#8 Posted by JediXMan (30976 posts) - - Show Bio

How? The ending left no room for a third game. It forces them to choose a canon ending, which is not a good idea, in my opinion.

I'd like a prequel where you play as Kessler. Discover the origin of Sasha and the others (I still think Sasha is Trish from Kessler's timeline). That would be a much better idea and you wouldn't have to choose a canon ending.

#9 Posted by RubyVisor (69 posts) - - Show Bio

I think best option is to scrap it all and play as another person. If they move on that is. Seeing as both endings kind of wrapped up inFamous completely.