#1 Edited by Crimsonlord53 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm looking to drop about 5 to 10 books from my pull list's and face a bit of a problem the books I'm looking to drop are one's I really like. So does anyone out there know how consistent the indy books are in putting out TPB's if they do at all.

I,m thinking lady death queen sonja deja thoris Vampirella GFT and the tie in books soul fire and fathom those are the one's just of the top of my head.

#2 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Please don't replace apostrophes with commas, its incredibly irritating :P

#3 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

So no ideas other then correcting my poor grammar.

#4 Posted by sagejonathan (1953 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know about those books but for Valiant, the X-O Manowar TPB issues 1-4 came out around the time issue 7 came out. Don't know if that helps, srry :/

#5 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio

@sagejonathan: No that help's it is about average as far as I can tell.

#6 Posted by longbowhunter (7077 posts) - - Show Bio

Image seems to release their titles in trade pretty quickly. Fatale, Saga, Revival all came out in trade within a week or two of the last issue in said collection. 

#7 Posted by Billy Batson (58023 posts) - - Show Bio

Usually faster than the big two.
BB

#8 Posted by pikahyper (12131 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crimsonlord53 said:

I'm looking to drop about 5 to 10 books from my pull list's and face a bit of a problem the books I'm looking to drop are one's I really like. So does anyone out there know how consistent the indy books are in putting out TPB's if they do at all.

I,m thinking lady death queen sonja deja thoris Vampirella GFT and the tie in books soul fire and fathom those are the one's just of the top of my head.

Dynamite is pretty good about releasing trades (Sonja, Thoris, Vampirella), Avatar is less then reliable (Lady Death), Aspen mostly only releases digital trades (Soulfire & Fathom) and Zenescope varies, if it is a Zenescope mini they are good with the trades but for ongoing series or longer series they skip issues and stories sometimes (GFT)