• 112 results
SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Or was it universal?

I dont remember. Which is it? Universal or Multiversal?

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

When was this. What feat did he do to put him in that category?

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hold your horses there, jack. He's not even galaxy, barely even speculated Planet.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well in his mini-series Strange considered him a Universal threat.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

When was this. What feat did he do to put him in that category?

I dont know. Im trying to find that out myself. Ive been hearing that hes universal or multiversal (i cant remember which) for about a month now. So I want to know.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: yet, there's absolutely not a shred of evidence that points to him being a fraction of that power.

Helicarrier >>> Universe.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: yet, there's absolutely not a shred of evidence that points to him being a fraction of that power.

Helicarrier >>> Universe.

Well I'd take Strange words over the Hellicarrier feat. Plus were talking about him at full power not the form he was in during his fight with Ultron. Based on what Strange said at his max potential he's a universal threat based on my knowledge. Strange is also not the only character to suggest his latent potential being that dangerous. Iron Man, Osborn, Moonstone all consider him to be the herald of the apocalypse (funny since that did happen). I get what you mean by feats, but it's been highly suggested multiple times I just don't think we can ignore it.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nickthedevil

@micah: I'll take feats over actual words.

I believe it was Spider-Man who once said Morlun hits harder than anyone he's ever fought. That includes Hulk, Rhino, Juggernaut, Thor, Colossus and Venom. Which makes that statement out to be ridiculous.

You can say that the sky is purple all you want, doesn't make it true.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so just words?

has he at least broken a planet?

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: You are forgetting the power of a million exploding suns.

It is nice to say things but until we see him do something that put him on that level.It is all just bark and no bite. Feats are needed to back up what is said.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@sodamyat said:

so just words?

We all know that The Sentry is a street-leveler...

But he has a f****** neck resistance as his neck wasn't even snapped by an Hellcarrier.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

so just words?

But he has a f****** neck resistance as his neck wasn't even snapped by an Hellcarrier.

Can I see this neck feat?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@realitywarper said:
@sodamyat said:

so just words?

Can I see this neck feat?

Later.

No Caption Provided

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By w0nd

@sodamyat said:

so just words?

Nope, he did manage to break free of galactus control or something or other. He has new powers and new weakness. At one point void had him fly into the sun, where his skin burned off just to prove a point that he couldn't die. his head got blown off, thor broke his neck and so on and so on....but then in other stories Hercules embarrasses him, she hulk lays him out, and he was bested by a crashing helicarrier.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe it was Spider-Man who once said Morlun hits harder than anyone he's ever fought. That includes Hulk, Rhino, Juggernaut, Thor, Colossus and Venom. Which makes that statement out to be ridiculous.

Well I can believe that statement compared to a few characters, but is it that hard to believe? I heard Morlun was a beast.

Can't really relate that to this situation. Also once again we are talking about his latent power, same way Kyle Rayner's latent potential was Godlike as a White Lantern. Sentry has good feats such as stalemating Galactus with Nate Grey's help (fact is it happened how it went down is secondary), being wiped from existence twice and reforming, and finally defeating Molecule Man at his own game. See it's things like these that do prove his latent power is beyond anyone's wildest dreams. And this is just Sentry we are talking about, not even counting the crazy things the Void has done.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They say the character has the potential to be something, just in case they need him to be, but he hasn't shown that kind of power.

Things that also fall into this category

Spider-man claiming he knows how to kill the hulk

martian man hunter being the most powerful person on the planet

Superman being the most powerful person on the planet

Wonder woman being the best fighter on the planet

_____ smartest person on the planet

____strongest weapon in the universe

then several issues later a new showing happens.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

@micah: You are forgetting the power of a million exploding suns.

It is nice to say things but until we see him do something that put him on that level.It is all just bark and no bite. Feats are needed to back up what is said.

I agree with you. He has high end feats, but my thing is Doctor Strange was legitimately scared and concerned about what Sentry could do if he ever lost control. Even with a lack of feats on the Universal level that's a statement by a reputable character that cannon't just be brushed to the side. Still it would be sweet if we see his power on that level in actual feats.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#20  Edited By Lvenger

@nickthedevil: Your comments really make me wish we could use the Facebook like comments feature. Could not agree with you more. And it doesn't take a genius to tell Sentry's power levels are massively overhyped without Void or Death Seed yet here we are with Sentry's power exaggerations to this day.

@micah said:

I agree with you. He has high end feats, but my thing is Doctor Strange was legitimately scared and concerned about what Sentry could do if he ever lost control. Even with a lack of feats on the Universal level that's a statement by a reputable character that cannon't just be brushed to the side. Still it would be sweet if we see his power on that level in actual feats.

I'm not sure that you do because you're still defending the notion that Sentry is a universal level threat. Which, as you might know, is one of my personal favourites in the "laughably untrue and exaggerated perceptions on comic book forums." Especially when users have debunked and discredited this notion exhaustively, myself included.. Feats>statements. On panel performance>hyperbolic comments. Empirical evidence>unfounded speculation...you get where I'm going. Suffice to say, I can and will brush aside comments from Dr Strange, Nate Grey, Spider-Man and more when they don't have proof to back up what they say.

What's more likely to be true; face value acceptance of someone being a universal threat? Or using critical analysis and scrutinizing claims that someone has said to discover that the reality is not what people think based on reason and evidence? It's simply not possible to back up the notion that Sentry is a universal threat. Despite what some misguided posters would have you think.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By micah007123

@lvenger said:

@nickthedevil: Your comments really make me wish we could use the Facebook like comments feature. Could not agree with you more. And it doesn't take a genius to tell Sentry's power levels are massively overhyped without Void or Death Seed yet here we are with Sentry's power exaggerations to this day.

@micah said:

I'm not sure that you do because you're still defending the notion that Sentry is a universal level threat. Which, as you might know, is one of my personal favourites in the "laughably untrue and exaggerated perceptions on comic book forums." Especially when users have debunked and discredited this notion exhaustively, myself included.. Feats>statements. On panel performance>hyperbolic comments. Empirical evidence>unfounded speculation...you get where I'm going. Suffice to say, I can and will brush aside comments from Dr Strange, Nate Grey, Spider-Man and more when they don't have proof to back up what they say.

What's more likely to be true; face value acceptance of someone being a universal threat? Or using critical analysis and scrutinizing claims that someone has said to discover that the reality is not what people think based on reason and evidence? It's simply not possible to back up the notion that Sentry is a universal threat. Despite what some misguided posters would have you think.

That's all well and good I just think it's silly to toss aside every statement. Let me ask you this, if Doctor Strange was running for his life, sweating and scared from something chasing him, and then say's to you don't go down that hallway that monster will kill you even though said monster has no feats. What would you do? Would you go down said hallway and ignore said warning? Or listen to him and not do that?

What critical analysis are you talking about when it comes to Sentry's latent potential? I believe a majority of your "debunks" come from Sentry feats that don't involve him at his full potential which is what this is all about. You can show a scan of Sentry failing to catch the Hellicarrier or some of his more low-end feats, but none of them involve a Sentry at full power or him realizing what he truly is capable of. See what I'm getting at? I see no reason to not take certain statements into account when you can't ride on the ridiculous notion that every last statement is a false lie and no one knows what they are talking about when that is not the case. I'll continue to look at both sides of the argument when it comes to statements and feats, and make my decision accordingly thank you.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

@tensor: When Sentry used the power of a milion exploding suns in WWH he destroyed maybe teo or three feats with it. It was like this big fire tornado and Sentry was fighting Hulk in it. It wasn't really that impressive when you think about it even though the fight looked epic.

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@lvenger said:

@micah said:

That's all well and good I just think it's silly to toss aside every statement. Let me ask you this, if Doctor Strange was running for his life, sweating and scared from something chasing him, and then say's to you don't go down that hallway that monster will kill you even though said monster has no feats. What would you do? Would you go down said hallway and ignore said warning? Or listen to him and not do that?

What critical analysis are you talking about when it comes to Sentry's latent potential? I believe a majority of your "debunks" come from Sentry feats that don't involve him at his full potential which is what this is all about. You can show a scan of Sentry failing to catch the Hellicarrier or some of his more low-end feats, but none of them involve a Sentry at full power or him realizing what he truly is capable of. See what I'm getting at? I see no reason to not take certain statements into account when you can't ride on the ridiculous notion that every last statement is a false lie and no one knows what they are talking about when that is not the case. I'll continue to look at both sides of the argument when it comes to statements and feats, and make my decision accordingly thank you.

Except the monster does have a feat: scarring and scaring away Doctor Strange.

Sorry...

kingofnerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats<story. Feats are only important to people who argue on the internet about DC/anime vs marvel

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

1)The Void is not a separate character with his own powers.

He is a symptom of Bob's schyzophrenia, basically an hallucination made solid.

Robert Reynolds mental diseases are different from Hulk's mental diseases.

Bob create The Void and The Sentry with his reality warping powers.

2)

The Death Seed removed his mental diseases and changed his personae.

Therefore Sentry is stable with the Death Seed and is morals are off because he is the Horseman Of Death.

He is not more powerful than he was before, he has just lost his mental diseases and he lacks morals now so he can use his powers better.

@micah said:

There is more than enough proof as he stalemated Genis-vell and destroyed planets while holding back, beat Molecule-Man, beat the Shield, the Fantastic Four, the X-men, the Avengers and the Inuhumans Royal Family all at the same time, was unstoppable too during his mini-series except by himself, toyed with Terrax, Thor, Iron Man & Dr Doom, one-shotted Morgana Le Fay, died to a time-kill from Morgana Le Fay and came back, died 3 times to the Molecule Man and came back, overloaded Absorbing Man even he was capable to absorb a fragment of a Cosmic Cube, changed the reality as everybody in the Marvel Universe see him as the biggest threat and the biggest hero, immune to TP as Omega-Level telepath beg him to enter in his mind...

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By micah007123

@darthmummy: Except that almost the exact same situation is what happened when Doctor Strange was talking about Sentry, but yet we can't accept it? Reed Richards and Strange both seem concerned, nervous, and fearful about Sentry becoming unhinged. Sorry about the text size.

No Caption Provided

kingofnerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: if you believe the void to be an aspect of bobs personality and nothing more do you also think that those panels in siege where the void was shown decimating Egypt was done by Bob also?

I agree that there is nothing the "void" can do that the "sentry" can't.

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: They do seem pretty serious, and those two are not known for making a big fuss over nothing.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By micah007123

@darthmummy said:

@micah: They do seem pretty serious, and those two are not known for making a big fuss over nothing.

Which is precisely my point. In addition to this as realitywarper has pointed out we have tons of evidence of Sentry being more than what he appears. Who if he ever lost it or accessed his full potential would be a threat greater than the greatest minds on Marvel Earth could ever have imagined.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: if you believe the void to be an aspect of bobs personality and nothing more do you also think that those panels in siege where the void was shown decimating Egypt was done by Bob also?

I agree that there is nothing the "void" can do that the "sentry" can't.

I think that Bob changed the reality to become the Angel Of Death, that include changing the past too.

I'm trying to find the Marvel's first arc with The Sphinx to show that.

The problem when it comes to The Sentry is that people mess up with his mental diseases :

Bob is a paranoid schizophrenic with a premorbid schizotypal personality disorder and people think that he has a multiple personality disorder like The Hulk and they are wrong about it.

Void is a symptom of Bob's schyzophrenia.

The Sentry is a personae created by Bob to counteract his act as The Void. The Sentry is to Bob what Spriderman is to Peter Parker.

Moreover The Void is made of Negative Energy and The Sentry is made of Positive Energy.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Have you forgotten what I said to you before on this topic? Because it seems like you're continuously trying to prove yourself right over me when you could not be more mistaken, misguided and utterly bitter that I keep raining on your parade in the past when it comes to Sentry's power level. Allow me to run down a summary of what I said so that you're reminded why we don't do our usual dances anymore

1. Your arguments do not mean anything to me as I have rebutted and discredited them before to the point where it would be boring, aggravating and infuriating for the both of us if I keep showing you up on your knowledge of one of your favourite characters.
  2. Your expertise means little to me because you cannot see the forest for the trees, meaning you cannot see the full context of your own showings you claim you know so much about. When I point out the flaws, you repeat circular fallacies or stick your fingers in your ears.
  3. And quite frankly I think very little of your debating skills, if you can even call them that. Even though Sophia89 shares your views, he at least can present his arguments a little bit better. You on the other hand have made an art of bad battle forum posts, and that's saying something. And I don't fancy talking to people I don't enjoy interacting with on here, it's just not fun.

And my comment on your CAV, which you called obviously antatgonistic, that was me being nice about it. That was me sugar coating my vote as best I could, without going into my usual debunking of your Sentry posts. Believe me when I say I could have torn apart your arguments for what little they represented as poor debating, awful rebuttals and terrible post layouts. Fortunately my university degree keeps me quite busy nowadays so I could only do the bare basics.

So in short, stop trying to prove your arguments are the all knowing font of wisdom on Sentry over the heretical Lvenger and his blasphemy. It's a game I've grown tired of, have done so many times before, am not interested in doing anymore with a debater who doesn't come close to that name. And, in the words of Scarecrow in the latest Arkham Knight trailer

Loading Video...

Have fun concocting one of your usual bait ridden posts to antagonise and undermine me, maybe someone else will snap at it.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

Which is precisely my point. In addition to this as realitywarper has pointed out we have tons of evidence of Sentry being more than what he appears. Who if he ever lost it or accessed his full potential would be a threat greater than the greatest minds on Marvel Earth could ever have imagined.

If you're citing RealityWarper as proof, no wonder your opinion is similarly mistaken on this topic. I could make a fortune out of the number of times I've rebutted his sorry arguments. Not so much with yours, though I've countered your posts before since we almost always never agree on battle forum topics either.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By micah007123

@lvenger said:

@micah said:

If you're citing RealityWarper as proof, no wonder your opinion is similarly mistaken on this topic. I could make a fortune out of the number of times I've rebutted his sorry arguments. Not so much with yours, though I've countered your posts before since we almost always never agree on battle forum topics either.

And likewise I have countered your post also. If I may let the inner nerd in me speak out, I do find you quite the worthy adversary when it comes to debating. Although I could have sworn we agreed with each other a few times. But back to the point I just think we can't discount every statement that has ever and will eventually be said. Especially when said character has proven in his feats that he's much more powerful than your first impression of him would give off. Just my opinion.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Very interesting argument going around.

That reminds me, do we have a Sentry expert? Someone who knows everything about Sentry and is normally seen credible on vine?

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have you forgotten what I said to you before on this topic? Because it seems like you're continuously trying to prove yourself right over me when you could not be more mistaken, misguided and utterly bitter that I keep raining on your parade in the past when it comes to Sentry's power level. Allow me to run down a summary of what I said so that you're reminded why we don't do our usual dances anymore

Being judgemental doesn't make your claims more legit. The Sentry all-powerful status seems to rustle your jimmies greatly.

1 Your arguments do not mean anything to me as I have rebutted and discredited them before to the point where it would be boring, aggravating and infuriating for the both of us if I keep showing you up on your knowledge of one of your favourite characters.

Your never backed-up any of your claim.

Besides proving your bias about the character because you are a so-basic Sentry hater.

You keep showing nothing besides that it would be better to read a comic book with sunglasses than with your bias backed-up with a poor argumentory.

2 Your expertise means little to me because you cannot see the forest for the trees, meaning you cannot see the full context of your own showings you claim you know so much about. When I point out the flaws, you repeat circular fallacies or stick your fingers in your ears.

Sounds like this applies better to you than to me.

I always back-up my claims with scans and they prove that I know the full context.

Try me. ;)

3 And quite frankly I think very little of your debating skills, if you can even call them that. Even though Sophia89 shares your views, he at least can present his arguments a little bit better. You on the other hand have made an art of bad battle forum posts, and that's saying something. And I don't fancy talking to people I don't enjoy interacting with on here, it's just not fun.

Your constant judgemental comments about other users don't makes you better than the other users.

I absolutely don't care to convince you about The Sentry, on the other hand it's really fun to see you crying your "I'm right and you are wrong ! I'm better than you and you are bad !"

What's next ?

Is your father better than mine ?

I truly don't care about what you think you are just good at barely entertaining myself.

And my comment on your CAV, which you called obviously antatgonistic, that was me being nice about it. That was me sugar coating my vote as best I could, without going into my usual debunking of your Sentry posts. Believe me when I say I could have torn apart your arguments for what little they represented as poor debating, awful rebuttals and terrible post layouts.

"On my usual debunking"

Besides your words that you can never back-up ?

Mines are backed-up by the comics and the writers.

I have a question for you :

Do you have some fun in being a compulsive mythomaniac ?

You are so utterly convinced that you have debunked anything and that you are so better than me that you keep repeating it in all your posts.

So laughable. :))))))

So I guess that your first statement "you are trying to prove yourself" apply to you definitely. :)))

Fortunately my university degree keeps me quite busy nowadays so I could only do the bare basics.

Ohhhh so sweet excuse :)))))

Who cares about your university degree ?

Are you trying to prove yourself ???

So in short, stop trying to prove your arguments are the all knowing font of wisdom on Sentry over the heretical Lvenger and his blasphemy. It's a game I've grown tired of, have done so many times before, am not interested in doing anymore with a debater who doesn't come close to that name. And, in the words of Scarecrow in the latest Arkham Knight trailer

Blablabla you will come back.

"I hate The Sentry and I will never come in his threads again and you are a mean guy bouhouhouhou :'''((((("

Seriously ! Cry me a river man ! :D

Besides all that BS, I do what I want.

I don't care about your opinion.

If I want to prove more things about The Sentry I will do it. :)

Your mumbo-jumbo sh**** answers to my posts always makes me laugh. XDDDDDD

Have fun concocting one of your usual bait ridden posts to antagonise and undermine me, maybe someone else will snap at it.

Huuuu poor you :: (((((

There was nothing anatagonist in my post.

I let you read it again :

#25 Posted by RealityWarper (5936 posts) - 20 minutes, 28 seconds ago - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

1)The Void is not a separate character with his own powers.

He is a symptom of Bob's schyzophrenia, basically an hallucination made solid.

Robert Reynolds mental diseases are different from Hulk's mental diseases.

Bob create The Void and The Sentry with his reality warping powers.

2)

The Death Seed removed his mental diseases and changed his personae.

Therefore Sentry is stable with the Death Seed and is morals are off because he is the Horseman Of Death.

He is not more powerful than he was before, he has just lost his mental diseases and he lacks morals now so he can use his powers better.

@micah said:

There is more than enough proof as he stalemated Genis-vell and destroyed planets while holding back, beat Molecule-Man, beat the Shield, the Fantastic Four, the X-men, the Avengers and the Inuhumans Royal Family all at the same time, was unstoppable too during his mini-series except by himself, toyed with Terrax, Thor, Iron Man & Dr Doom, one-shotted Morgana Le Fay, died to a time-kill from Morgana Le Fay and came back, died 3 times to the Molecule Man and came back, overloaded Absorbing Man even he was capable to absorb a fragment of a Cosmic Cube, changed the reality as everybody in the Marvel Universe see him as the biggest threat and the biggest hero, immune to TP as Omega-Level telepath beg him to enter in his mind...

Huuuuuuuuuuuuu so antagonistic answer.

I just adressed to all your points.

No Caption Provided

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By slimj87d

Remember how Insane Genis-Vell caused a big bang and destroyed a Universe? That's a universal level threat...

Remember when Hercules repaired 99% of the multiverse? That's multiversal level power.

There are varying degrees of a threat level. Sentry can be a universal level threat, but to what degree? 1 being he can go around the universe Destroying planets slowly destroying the universe? Or 10 being he can one shot destroy the universe?

He certainly doesn't have feats that show he's at a level 10 unless if someone can prove me wrong.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very interesting argument going around.

That reminds me, do we have a Sentry expert? Someone who knows everything about Sentry and is normally seen credible on vine?

I dont think so.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Killemall (I believe he knows very much about Sentry), Sophia89 - he's pretty knowledgable on Sentry's feats. Saren - specially Saren. He knows almost everything about Sentry and he's a Viner that doesn't overhype any characters. He's rational as well. His years of debating shows that. He can explain Sentry's power levels to you, but I doubt he'd take some of his time to waste it on a Sentry thread.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#40  Edited By laflux

@nickthedevil said:

Morlun hits harder than Rhino, Venom and possibly Colossus though, but I get your point.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Spambot

Even if we take the power of a million exploding suns at face value I'm not sure that in itself would even make him a galaxy buster. The milky way alone is estimated to have around 300 billion stars. I think many writers have different ideas of what makes a character a true universal threat. Sentry is prob headed toward a pr Molecule man type feat soon which will then end up being ret conned because the writers will finally realize how absurd it is to have a hero with powers above cosmic beings.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@captain_batman_ftw: maybe we should tag one or all of them here. Someone might be able to explain. I am pretty curious to know.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SodamYat

comment bug eating again?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didnt he stop a celestial dead in its tracks? Anyone who can beat a celestial is probably near universal in power.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didnt he stop a celestial dead in its tracks? Anyone who can beat a celestial is probably near universal in power.

alive*

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump up

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry has not shown anything on that level . Even this million sun power.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kingofnerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By kingofnerds

@realitywarper: I've considered that myself. As of yet I think there is room still in his developing character arch for it go one way or the other.

Either..

A) bobs ability to rewrite reality gave birth to the "void"

Or

B) the void at some point latched on to Bob because his schizophrenia/agoraphobia coupled with his ability to rewrite existence on whim made him a perfect host

I think in his narrative there is ample room for a case to be made either way and interesting story to come from it.

As for people commenting on his power levels and talking about dem "feats"...

I understand people here are obsessed with feats but simply looking at a panel and drawing conclusions on a character from this alone is, well, infantile. For anyone who has read the sentry's storylines there can be no question as to his abilities. Having said that he does have limitations, explicitly his own head. He is NOT franklin Richards simply because he has neither the practice nor the imagination.

Lastly, DSS. It has been said that DSS is stable and what have you but this simply isn't true unless you think batpoop crazy villainy is "stable". This version is certainly the most confident in what he is doing tho.

As an aside, I hope Rabam Alal is DSS just to watch the haters QQ