Impunity

carland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By carland

Cyclops has killed one man and now is in prison, but wolverine has killed several hundreds and he is an Avenger!!!

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Never made sense to me how it's okay for Wolverine to kill whenever he pleases, but wrong for everybody else.

Inverno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Inverno

Never mind the fact that the Phoenix Five were mind controlled by the Phoenix and shouldn't be held responsible, but many of the people condemning them for their actions have also committed crimes while not themselves, but also Cap's behavior during the whole debacle is very similar to the way Toy Stark acted during Civil War, which Cap was violently against. Add in the fact that the whole mess and every time it escalated was directly the Avengers fault, making Cap, the Avengers, and the X-Men that sided with the Avengers come off as very hypocritical.

carland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By carland

From the beggining I knew it that X-Men were going to lose, it is impossible to think that the whole world in marvel was going to be a mutant paradise. Iron Man and the Captian America used their force as a preventive manevour judging and attacking mutants. I really was expecting far more from this crossover.... what a shame.