Importance of All New X-Men. Must-read or....?

OzManicTaiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi guys! ^__^

So i just started reading comics.

See here!

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/i-want-to-start-reading-comics-1490372/

I just bought 2 Batman novels and Superman is on its way...but I really want to pick up a X-Men comic. There is just one thing i don't really get.

So, is there like one main series which leads the rest and sets the tone for all the X-Men comics or is every series equal to the others when it comes to story relevance.

I'd really like to start reading Uncanny X-Force (thanks for the tip in previous thread) but it seems as like All New X-Men is the most important X-Men comic at the moment, as it follows the events of Avengers vs. X-Men, which was as I understand it one long ass series and its events are still of major importance for current series.

Do the events of one series affect the others? Could one say that All New X-men is the main comic series of X-men right now? What should I read? I definitely want to follow the important events and may also read Uncanny X-Force for its badassery. ^^

Do other Comics also have like a flagship series or is it just because the X-Men universe is so huge?

Thank you very much and I hope I entertained some grammar Nazis with my English "skills",

- Turkish guy who lives in Switzerland (I hate cheese and no I’m not swimming in gold or chocolate. Hell, i can't even Ski or snowboard)

Autocorrect provided by Microsoft Word (shamless advertising) xD