#1 Edited by Glabal500 (561 posts) - - Show Bio

days of future past, wolverine goes back in time?

what in the comics its kitty?

#2 Posted by lilben42 (2487 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe its Kitty and Wolverine.

#3 Posted by fodigg (6094 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you really surprised they want to put Hugh Jackman front and center?

#4 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (4661 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

Are you really surprised they want to put Hugh Jackman front and center?

#5 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15618 posts) - - Show Bio

It will be kitty.

#6 Posted by flazam (2436 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

Are you really surprised they want to put Hugh Jackman front and center?

This

#7 Posted by Black_Claw (2808 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine publicity. Plain and Simple.

#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27199 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by SoA (4592 posts) - - Show Bio

after origins im just not excited to see hugh as logan anymore, skipping on the wolverine and now with logan taking kitty's place warning the past about the sentinels i guess im going to pass on "Days" too.

#10 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15618 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by russellmania77 (13544 posts) - - Show Bio

im not surprised, but eh im still more excited about this movie a hell of a lot more than the wolverine

#12 Edited by Wolverine08 (26177 posts) - - Show Bio

So?

#13 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly this is the same as the whole Hank Pym creating Ultron situation. In the comics Hank created Ultron but in the context of the MCU it makes more sense to have Tony Stark build him. Same here, in the comic arc Kitty goes back in time but in the context of the X-Men franchise Logan is the oldest by far while kitty was in what her teens when X3 came out? So it only makes sense to have Logan, the oldest, to go back in time.

#14 Posted by Wolverine08 (26177 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly this is the same as the whole Hank Pym creating Ultron situation. In the comics Hank created Ultron but in the context of the MCU it makes more sense to have Tony Stark build him. Same here, in the comic arc Kitty goes back in time but in the context of the X-Men franchise Logan is the oldest by far while kitty was in what her teens when X3 came out? So it only makes sense to have Logan, the oldest, to go back in time.

This.

#15 Posted by Black_Arrow (1883 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly this is the same as the whole Hank Pym creating Ultron situation. In the comics Hank created Ultron but in the context of the MCU it makes more sense to have Tony Stark build him. Same here, in the comic arc Kitty goes back in time but in the context of the X-Men franchise Logan is the oldest by far while kitty was in what her teens when X3 came out? So it only makes sense to have Logan, the oldest, to go back in time.

This

#16 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly this is the same as the whole Hank Pym creating Ultron situation. In the comics Hank created Ultron but in the context of the MCU it makes more sense to have Tony Stark build him. Same here, in the comic arc Kitty goes back in time but in the context of the X-Men franchise Logan is the oldest by far while kitty was in what her teens when X3 came out? So it only makes sense to have Logan, the oldest, to go back in time.

Could you tell me why or how it makes more sense?

#17 Posted by frogdog (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly this is the same as the whole Hank Pym creating Ultron situation. In the comics Hank created Ultron but in the context of the MCU it makes more sense to have Tony Stark build him. Same here, in the comic arc Kitty goes back in time but in the context of the X-Men franchise Logan is the oldest by far while kitty was in what her teens when X3 came out? So it only makes sense to have Logan, the oldest, to go back in time.

Why not use rogue instead?

#18 Posted by Wolverine08 (26177 posts) - - Show Bio

@thefirstlantern said:

Honestly this is the same as the whole Hank Pym creating Ultron situation. In the comics Hank created Ultron but in the context of the MCU it makes more sense to have Tony Stark build him. Same here, in the comic arc Kitty goes back in time but in the context of the X-Men franchise Logan is the oldest by far while kitty was in what her teens when X3 came out? So it only makes sense to have Logan, the oldest, to go back in time.

Could you tell me why or how it makes more sense?

Tony is the eminent genius of the MCU. It makes sense for him to build Ultron.

#19 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

@thefirstlantern said:

Honestly this is the same as the whole Hank Pym creating Ultron situation. In the comics Hank created Ultron but in the context of the MCU it makes more sense to have Tony Stark build him. Same here, in the comic arc Kitty goes back in time but in the context of the X-Men franchise Logan is the oldest by far while kitty was in what her teens when X3 came out? So it only makes sense to have Logan, the oldest, to go back in time.

Could you tell me why or how it makes more sense?

Tony is the eminent genius of the MCU. It makes sense for him to build Ultron.

That doesn't really mean that no-one else could do it though.

#20 Posted by cattlebattle (12271 posts) - - Show Bio

Who cares?? They change the source material in comics constantly...pretty much in every movie. They have changed the Days of the Future Past story in all the cartoons as well, was anyone extremely disappointed then?? Does it matter??

#21 Edited by TheFirstLantern (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

@thefirstlantern said:

Honestly this is the same as the whole Hank Pym creating Ultron situation. In the comics Hank created Ultron but in the context of the MCU it makes more sense to have Tony Stark build him. Same here, in the comic arc Kitty goes back in time but in the context of the X-Men franchise Logan is the oldest by far while kitty was in what her teens when X3 came out? So it only makes sense to have Logan, the oldest, to go back in time.

Could you tell me why or how it makes more sense?

Tony is the eminent genius of the MCU. It makes sense for him to build Ultron.

That doesn't really mean that no-one else could do it though.

Well that is true, but to the General Audience who have no idea who Ant-Man is, let alone know what he can do. Believe me I want Hank to build Ultron, but if they are making an origin story for Ultron and it is going to be pulled from prior Phase 2 movies, it adds up to being Tony the creator because he has been shown to have an AI and build suits.

#22 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5550 posts) - - Show Bio

@thefirstlantern: I will agree that if Ultron absolutely must be in Avengers 2, then Tony Stark is probably the easiest way to bring him in.

However, I can't strictly agree with "in the context of the MCU it makes more sense to have Tony Stark build him.", as I think that Hank easily could have been shown as the creator, if they had chosen to leave Ultrons introduction until later.

#23 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose: I honestly was hoping for Thanos in part two and Ultron in part three after the Ant-Man film so Hank could be shown working on him during his film. But alas, it was not meant to be.

#24 Posted by Nerd Of A Hero (691 posts) - - Show Bio

#25 Posted by deaditegonzo (3329 posts) - - Show Bio

days of future past, wolverine goes back in time?

what in the comics its kitty?

Ugh. Unless it just so happens that the advertising campaign is good and I have extra cash laying around when its out, I doubt I'll see this one in theatres. I was really hoping he'd be a side character for this one..

#26 Edited by Arkhamc1tizen (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a fox film, of course it was going to be Wolverine, he is the most popular hero that Fox own movie rights to.

#27 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

If you were expecting anything other than "total mediocrity" from an X-Men movie, then you kind of deserve to be disappointed.

#28 Posted by Riot_Sqrrl (262 posts) - - Show Bio

If you were expecting anything other than "total mediocrity" from an X-Men movie, then you kind of deserve to be disappointed.

You're my new hero. Well, you're up in the top ten.