Im extremely dissipointed

Glabal500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Glabal500

days of future past, wolverine goes back in time?

what in the comics its kitty?

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe its Kitty and Wolverine.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Are you really surprised they want to put Hugh Jackman front and center?

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@fodigg said:

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

It will be kitty.

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 52

@fodigg said:

This

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

Wolverine publicity. Plain and Simple.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

after origins im just not excited to see hugh as logan anymore, skipping on the wolverine and now with logan taking kitty's place warning the past about the sentinels i guess im going to pass on "Days" too.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im not surprised, but eh im still more excited about this movie a hell of a lot more than the wolverine

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Wolverine008

So?

Avatar image for thefirstlantern
TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Honestly this is the same as the whole Hank Pym creating Ultron situation. In the comics Hank created Ultron but in the context of the MCU it makes more sense to have Tony Stark build him. Same here, in the comic arc Kitty goes back in time but in the context of the X-Men franchise Logan is the oldest by far while kitty was in what her teens when X3 came out? So it only makes sense to have Logan, the oldest, to go back in time.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly this is the same as the whole Hank Pym creating Ultron situation. In the comics Hank created Ultron but in the context of the MCU it makes more sense to have Tony Stark build him. Same here, in the comic arc Kitty goes back in time but in the context of the X-Men franchise Logan is the oldest by far while kitty was in what her teens when X3 came out? So it only makes sense to have Logan, the oldest, to go back in time.

This.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could you tell me why or how it makes more sense?

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why not use rogue instead?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thefirstlantern said:

Tony is the eminent genius of the MCU. It makes sense for him to build Ultron.

V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

@thefirstlantern said:

That doesn't really mean that no-one else could do it though.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who cares?? They change the source material in comics constantly...pretty much in every movie. They have changed the Days of the Future Past story in all the cartoons as well, was anyone extremely disappointed then?? Does it matter??

TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheFirstLantern

@wolverine08 said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

@thefirstlantern said:

That doesn't really mean that no-one else could do it though.

Well that is true, but to the General Audience who have no idea who Ant-Man is, let alone know what he can do. Believe me I want Hank to build Ultron, but if they are making an origin story for Ultron and it is going to be pulled from prior Phase 2 movies, it adds up to being Tony the creator because he has been shown to have an AI and build suits.

V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thefirstlantern: I will agree that if Ultron absolutely must be in Avengers 2, then Tony Stark is probably the easiest way to bring him in.

However, I can't strictly agree with "in the context of the MCU it makes more sense to have Tony Stark build him.", as I think that Hank easily could have been shown as the creator, if they had chosen to leave Ultrons introduction until later.

TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@v_scarlotte_rose: I honestly was hoping for Thanos in part two and Ultron in part three after the Ant-Man film so Hank could be shown working on him during his film. But alas, it was not meant to be.

Nerd Of A Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

No Caption Provided

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

days of future past, wolverine goes back in time?

what in the comics its kitty?

Ugh. Unless it just so happens that the advertising campaign is good and I have extra cash laying around when its out, I doubt I'll see this one in theatres. I was really hoping he'd be a side character for this one..

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

#26  Edited By Arkhamc1tizen

It's a fox film, of course it was going to be Wolverine, he is the most popular hero that Fox own movie rights to.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

If you were expecting anything other than "total mediocrity" from an X-Men movie, then you kind of deserve to be disappointed.

Riot_Sqrrl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

If you were expecting anything other than "total mediocrity" from an X-Men movie, then you kind of deserve to be disappointed.

You're my new hero. Well, you're up in the top ten.