Posted by BatmanvsJoker (19 posts) - - Show Bio

So, I kinda lost my account info. And I have it back now. :) YEAH! So, everyone message me and I will start updating everything. Just got a 152 random comic books on craigslist for 40 bucks. They are all super cool. I am digging the Witch Blade that I got. It is Witch Blade and Tomb Raider. Super cool. I also just got a bunch of the new 52 batman series, just waiting to dig into them. Going to Iguana Comics tonight to get some more. ;) Have a good Christmas. You guys should read the X-men Christmas special. It's a classic and super cool.

#1 Posted by dondave (37345 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't know you leeeeffftttt

#2 Posted by cameron83 (7291 posts) - - Show Bio

......ok

#3 Posted by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6861 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome Back who ever you are

#5 Posted by danhimself (22538 posts) - - Show Bio

I love these threads...the guy has three posts and he's announcing that he's back lol

#6 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm FOORWAARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#7 Posted by thespideyguy (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

@BatmanvsJoker said:

So, I kinda lost my account info. And I have it back now. :) YEAH! So, everyone message me and I will start updating everything. Just got a 152 random comic books on craigslist for 40 bucks. They are all super cool. I am digging the Witch Blade that I got. It is Witch Blade and Tomb Raider. Super cool. I also just got a bunch of the new 52 batman series, just waiting to dig into them. Going to Iguana Comics tonight to get some more. ;) Have a good Christmas. You guys should read the X-men Christmas special. It's a classic and super cool.

Enjoy your comics.