Illuminati or IlluminAREN'Ti?

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By feebadger

(Firstly, forgive my terribly awful, punny title. I have no excuse, but if you need one, i blame you and my ever present copy of 'Crap puns and how not use them" written by Howard P. Shutyerbleedingface.)

Is it just me, or have the Illuminati now officially failed at everything they have ever attempted to do?

I'm no expert, but in every story i seem to have read that involves them, they generally make a pig's arse of whatever it is that they are trying to do and the mission ends in a truckload of self pity, internal conflict and ennui being dumped at whatever secret tool shed they're using as an HQ that particular afternoon.

Power Pack didn't carry this much angst.

Do they not realise that what they're really, really bad a t what they do? I don't care how powerful they are, they still come across like an inverted version of Pinky and the Brain.

If Marvel really wanted a team who could fix all the universe problems, there's only 2 characters it needs in the line up; Willie Lumpkin and Squirrel Girl.

'Nuff said :)

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Bad at what they do? They saved the Earth how many times from incursions ?

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

interesting.......

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By feebadger

@masterkungfu: As interesting as a badly conceived Tony Stark plan :)

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ask the mods, they are under their control as is the United States government, SC has broken free and revealed the truth though

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: And what is the truth??? Tell me!!! I've gots ta know!!!!

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, their concept is inherently flawed: They decided, with no input or approval from anyone or anything aside from themselves, that they'd sit in a room and decide the fate of the world, because they're smart enough, strong enough, and important enough in their respective communities that they can get away with it. The level of arrogance right there, right from the very beginning, from the moment they step in that room, should tell you how it's going to go. They already believe they have the right to singlehandedly decide the fate of the world, so why would it be surprising when they overestimate themselves and get in way over their heads?

And naturally, do to that inherent flaw, they can't even realize the problem. So it just repeats.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: And what is the truth??? Tell me!!! I've gots ta know!!!!

*Sigh* Ill probably be banned then imprisoned for saying this but...the Illuminati is real....not just that though....they are lizard men that evolved from dinosaurs humanity defeated in a all out war that we sent underground and forgot about. They have risen by profiting from all the rare materials hidden in the earth like gold, diamond, etc and started corporations like the Koch Brothers, CBS, Trump Industries, etc and are buying politicians and forum moderators till they have complete domination over all mankind. A user that was banned a while back tried to share this info but was banned, but he did teach us the omnipotence of prep and prepping we are to fight the Illuminati.

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: Never have i felt more enlightened and more confused at the same time :)

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!