#1 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

what about it?...;)

#2 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Superman...he wasn't born on US soil... he wasn't adopted legally and to my knowledge never applied for a US Visa...how does he work at the Daily Planet without full legal documents saying he's alive?M"

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, that's a fairly good one.

#3 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I've always wondered that... how the hell did he sneak on to Earth and work like a citizen

#4 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman...

he wasn't born on US soil... he wasn't adopted legally and to my knowledge never applied for a US Visa...

how does he work at the Daily Planet without full legal documents saying he's alive?

M

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah... surely a big company like the daily planet would have insirance papers and everything for their reporters...

how did kent open up a bank account or does he even have a national security number?

hmmm...

M

#6 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Yeah I've always wondered that... how the hell did he sneak on to Earth and work like a citizen"

oh nope, now i remember...

Super Hypnotism from the golden age lol

M

#7 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"zero edge says:
"Yeah I've always wondered that... how the hell did he sneak on to Earth and work like a citizen"

oh nope, now i remember...

Super Hypnotism from the golden age lol

M"

I wonder what old Ma and Pa Kent did. Go to the Social Security office and say 1) "We had this baby" (at their age?) 2) "We found this baby in a spaceship that crash landed near the farm" (we'll take the baby now crazy old man and lady). Maybe they made up a story like "it was left in a basket at our door step with a note." That seemed to happen a lot back then, so maybe that's what they did.

#8 Posted by CanadianWolverine (417 posts) - - Show Bio

When you say illegal alien, we are talking E.T., right?

Because if its il-legal aliens, then don't most comic book characters violate borders all the time to go fight this bad guy or that? I wonder if Magneto and Genosha ever file diplomatic sanctions on some of its border runners...

But if we are focusing on the "aliens" part, then there is that martian guy on the Avengers, right?

#9 Posted by ZORN (1605 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Posted by Boken (7756 posts) - - Show Bio

robot chicken is a kick ass show.

#11 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

That was flat out hysterical...