#1 Posted by lorbo (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

If you were:

Batman

Spiderman

Or any other villain or hero you can think of that you wanna include.

#2 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone would say the same thing:

You hate me, don't you?

#3 Posted by Aronmorales (9304 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America: Let's get a few things straight, mac: I am NOT a super-nationalist yuppy, I am NOT incapable of listening to what others have to say, and I'm NOT some idiot with a shield!

Also, stay true to my character.

#4 Posted by Deadcool (6755 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Let me kill the Joker.
  2. Don't kill me.
#5 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

@lorbo:

Superman: "I could be so much more if you'd get past writing about me punching things"

Batman: "If you got me a good therapist when I was 8 I'd be a much more well adjusted person now. Can't I have one good day?"

#6 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man: "Seriously, Dan? Seriously?"

#7 Posted by impossibilly (893 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl: "Can we please take a break from burning/blowing up/shredding my costume?"

Jay Garrick: "Can I please give Hindsight Lad his helmet back?"

#8 Posted by chocobojam (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops: "I was right, so please dont make me look bad"

#9 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18737 posts) - - Show Bio

"Stop writing about my love life,its uninteresting and boring,comics are not soap operas"

various characters

#10 Posted by Lvenger (21246 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

Everyone would say the same thing:

You hate me, don't you?

I'd say this to the writer too to be honest.

#11 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

"Yes I have a history of mental instability and once created a killer robot but I've also done good things. I know I'm not Thor, Steve or Tony but I have been there since the beginning."

#12 Posted by judasnixon (7234 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher: Way what the hell are you doing? I really miss Greg Rucka.....     

#13 Posted by rodiggle (20 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15 said:

Spider-Man: "Seriously, Dan? Seriously?"

LOL

#14 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:

Punisher: Way what the hell are you doing? I really miss Greg Rucka.....

This. Also, get me the hell out of the Thunderbolts it's not my style.

#15 Posted by Timandm (3316 posts) - - Show Bio

High heels, thigh high boots, and thongs are NOT body armor and they are NOT good crime fighting attire...

#16 Posted by Manwhohaseverything (2107 posts) - - Show Bio

If I was any hero: Let me written by Mark Waid, or Scott Snyder, or Grant Morrison, or anyone good. It will make my stories so much more interesting.

#17 Posted by jhazzroucher (16512 posts) - - Show Bio

If I am a superhero, i would want the writers write my marriage with Ororo Munroe aka Storm

#18 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus: What was the point of making me the Juggernaut and annihilating my relationship with Kitty Pryde if you were not going to do anything with that?

Wolverine: Hey bub, I like the fact that I'm a celebrity here, but I only got one personality here, so stop making me a into a happy go-lucky headmaster or a guy with some serious anger issues!

Spider-Man: Seriously!? You're going to replace me with Doc Ock!? What's wrong with you!?

Storm: About my brief marriage to Black Panther and almost putting me into comic book limbo...NEVER AGAIN!!!

Cyclops: Hey! I may have been the golden boyscout hero for many years now, but I'M NOT THE BAD GUY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Jean Grey: If you seriously want to use me for any kind of story line, stop killing me for every five seconds!!!

#19 Posted by The_Wind_Dancer (62 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog: haha LOL

#20 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

"make a scene where im going to the bathroom and, pee"

#21 Posted by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool: "I HAVE ACTUAL SKILLS! SERIOUSLY, I'M A F***ING BADASS OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE! I IMPRESS BULLSEYE WITH MY SKILLS! I DON'T HAVE TO RELY ON THIS RANDOM CRAP ALL THE TIME! REALLY!"

Spider-man: "AND THIS IS FOR UNCLE BEN! AND THIS IS FOR CAPTAIN STACY! AND THIS IS FOR GWEN! AND THIS IS FOR BEN REILLY! AND THESE ARE FOR ALL THE TIMES I THOUGHT AUNT MAY WAS GOING TO DIE! AND THIS IS FOR THAT TIME I THOUGHT MJ WAS DEAD! AND THIS IS FOR MY UNBORN CHILD! AND THIS IS FOR THAT CRAP WITH MEPHISTO! AND THIS IS FOR KILLING ME IN DOC OCK'S BODY, LEAVING ME A GHOST WHILE OCK STEALS MY LIFE YOU SORRY PIECE OF- Oh, you're dead..."

And as of five minutes ago...

Batman: "Touch Jason's face and you will vanish from your home in the middle of the night. A suicide note will be found on your pillow, your car at the bottom of a ravine with a corpse so badly burned it can't be identified. I have spent the vast majority of my life thinking of ways to slowly main and injure the Joker in return for all he's done. If you so much as TOUCH a HAIR on JASON TODD'S HEAD, I SWEAR I will enact all of these things upon you. Am I clear?"

#22 Posted by BlackWind (7232 posts) - - Show Bio

@Timandm: Lies.

#23 Posted by Timandm (3316 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: I LIKE The way you think!!!

@BlackWind: Am I too old fashioned?

#24 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man: Wait, you idiots thought that having me throw away my marriage to a beautiful super-model by making a literal deal with the devil to save my 90 year old aunt that's inexplicably been on her death-bed for the last 50 years anyway would somehow make me more relate-able? What next? Gonna have me body swap with one of my enemies?

#25 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6358 posts) - - Show Bio

This is why we have Deadpool