If you had the Death Note... How would you kill The Batman?

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By ccraft

Make it good people! But could you find out Batman's identity before he finds you?

Headshot? noob!
Headshot? noob!
Death by a crazy ex?
Death by a crazy ex?
DEATH BY FIRE!!!
DEATH BY FIRE!!!
Batman used to be an adventure until he took a knee to the back...
Batman used to be an adventure until he took a knee to the back...

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

it takes a whole lot of digging to know his identity if you were not his enemies.

Xo10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Xo10

Batman, dies saving a cat from a tree, it jumps down from the tree bites his eyes out and then uses its adamantium kitty claws to slice his jugular

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ccraft

I would simply write down "Bruce Wayne" and he'll die of a heart attack and no one realizes it was murder... But Robin the boy wonder believes it is murder, and so he looks for me, and ends up out smarting me in the end.. Proving once and for all that the annoying sidekick was better than (the cool character) Batman.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would just write the name of every man in Gotham who has the necessary monetary means to purchase a Batmobile and isn't too old to go out parkouring every night fist fighting insane clowns.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@ccraft: Ccraft, enough of your FanFictions. :P

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo: It's all I've got left since I can't buy the real thing D:

haha

brutalmerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@ccraft: One of the best moment was when Batman picks up an almost unconscious Superman, lifting him right over his head to throw him down several flights of stairs. The battle ends when Batman stands over Superman holding a long, pointed, phallic Kryptonite spear. “You’re not even a man,” the Caped Crusader growls, in case we were in any doubt as to who was topping. Too much tension needs to explode. This supernatural battle , this epic collision is tensed muscle. Batman takes down Superman with a boot to the face and his hands wrapped around Superman’s neck – it’s a climax, like an orgasm!There’s a clear sexual tension between Superman and Batman .Cavill and Affleck are great at playing off each other in their alpha male, dick-measuring contest. Batman v Superman is a story of two alpha males fighting for manly warrior supremacy. Superman quickly recovers and start beating Batman up pretty badly when he get shot with a Kryptonite arrow, by Batman. Superman was then utterly crushed by Batman, who viciously attacked him with all his might. With Superman bleeding profusely from his mouth, Batman grabs him by the throat and with the weakened Superman in his grasps, Batman delivers the Alpha Male Statement: “I want you to remember, Clark, … In your most private moments … I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you.” But at that moment, Batman has a heart attack and dies!!! Batman, after years of planning and intense workout, gets his ribs broke, his leather suit torn to shreds, suffers a heart attack, and ends up in the ground!!

No Caption Provided
Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd kill myself first; Hail Chew.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a853424245e3
deactivated-5a853424245e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is blasphemous. Save your soul and delete this... before He finds you.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

As soon as I wrote a letter down he'd be right behind me