#1 Posted by Lunacyde (19453 posts) - - Show Bio

If you could write the story for any established comic book series which would you pick?

Wat plot elements or storylines would you like to try?

#2 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure this has been done

#3 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

SHE-HULK

#4 Posted by Lunacyde (19453 posts) - - Show Bio

I looked it up in the forum search thing......86 pages came up....I wasnt going to sift through them all......this wasnt on the first page so I was like ok fine I will do it

#5 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Lucifer but such a series I could not risk contaminating...

#6 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio
aztek the lost said:
"I would say Lucifer but such a series I could not risk contaminating..."
dude you could do it
#7 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"I looked it up in the forum search thing......86 pages came up....I wasnt going to sift through them all......this wasnt on the first page so I was like ok fine I will do it"
I'm too lazy to look for it for you:P But I can swear I answered this exact same question before lol

Anyways my answer changed cause I would like to start a ongoing series for Marvel Boy
#8 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to write for Nightwing, Green Lantern(Hal Jordan) or the Starjammers

#9 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing

Even have the main idea of a storyline that involves Deathstroke, Ravager and Jericho, it's called "family dynemas"

However if that means taking tomasi out of the book, forget I said anything

#10 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
PRIMAV3RA said:
"aztek the lost said:
"I would say Lucifer but such a series I could not risk contaminating..."
dude you could do it"
have you read the series and my writing? the writing of Lucifer is easily a 10 and I'm what? a 6? 5? yeah...I would hate to ruin my favorite series ever, so I'd go for something like Tarot, cause I KNOW I could improve its writing of late
#11 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

Betty and Veronica Double Digest :DDD

#12 Posted by Lunacyde (19453 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I would love to write for Moon Knight......the reason being I doint think he has been used in the right way....or to his characters full potential....I could see a lot of interesting story ideas with him.

It's a shame that I dont think he gets enough decent writing....he has potential

#13 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool and Spider-Man.

#14 Posted by green mage (33 posts) - - Show Bio

i know i probably couldnt do it but i would love to right on one of the avengers titles. why? because i would tell some old school avengers stories. it seems like the avengers titles have become something entirely different than what its supposed to be. earths mightiest heroes. not two teams who are earths greatest rivals. i would tell some stories with kang and the old maters of evil somehting like that.

#15 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

spider-man and batman

#16 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
green mage said:
"i know i probably couldnt do it but i would love to right on one of the avengers titles. why? because i would tell some old school avengers stories. it seems like the avengers titles have become something entirely different than what its supposed to be. earths mightiest heroes. not two teams who are earths greatest rivals. i would tell some stories with kang and the old maters of evil somehting like that."
aproved :P
#17 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

I would want to write Witchblade and Tales of the Witchblade.

for the regular series, I want to take it to another direction not leading to the First Born arch rather I would have taken it from the curatorshop and how it really fits in the series. I want the Witchblade to interact to its previous weilders as well as a stronger connection the 13 artifacts before transfering the ownership of the Witchblade to another woman.

Tales of the Witchblade because there are a lot of women listed and I want to established how the Witchblade affected their lives as well as show the readers how each weilder is different to the other.

#18 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider

#19 Posted by AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge (1221 posts) - - Show Bio

I have several ideas.

-Batman: A Mr. Freeze Story and a crossover with Dynamite Entertainment's Green Hornet (loosely based on an old 1960's Batman episode).

-Superman: A twist on Metallo's origin as he was created by Toyman.

-Terror Titans: A sequel after the first mini-series.

-Teen Titans: stories before the DC Reboot.

-Green Hornet: stories that make him popular as FRANK MILLER worked on DAREDEVIL.

-Bionic Man: RoboCop vs. Terminator vs. Bionic Man (inspired by Freddy vs. Jason vs Ash, just add another popular, iconic sci-fi robot/cyborg).

#20 Posted by BlackArmor (6148 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Terrific
#21 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to write either Daredevil or Batman. They're so similar when it comes to viable and interesting material to come up with, but the differences are more than distinct enough to really make them their own beings.

Also I have grown to love just about everything that has to do with the Marvel Cosmic characters ever since Annihilation (especially Guardians of the Galaxy, Nova etc...)

Martian Manhunter deserves his own series. He's got great development potential especially in the DCNU.

And the Question would be wonderful...I'd write him with that endearing quirkiness I grew to love in Justice League Unlimited.

#22 Posted by The_Tree (7773 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd write Green Arrow, I already know how I would've fixed him with the relaunch.

I severely dislike what DC has done with Ollie.

#23 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7717 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel & DC EVENTS

#24 Posted by JediXMan (31029 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men, Teen Titans, or Star Wars (not just any arc, though. It really depends on what era I'd be given)

#25 Posted by Billy Batson (58209 posts) - - Show Bio

my creator owned comic series
BB

#26 Edited by Rabbitearsblog (5947 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men

I would write a little miniseries on how Colossus has to deal with his new powers as the Juggernaut and I would also write stories about his relationship with his sister Magik and how she helps him deal with his dark powers. I would also try to get the X-Men back together by getting everyone back to the new school, but they would have to face a terrible foe, namely Mr. Sinister. I would also try to get Kitty and Peter back together (I know it's been done so many times, but I seriously want them to stay together for a long time!)

#27 Edited by ithinkitwasyou (682 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lunacyde: Exiles! My exiles team would consist of the Scarlet spider, bloodstorm and Mercury (The guy/mercenary not the female lamo young x-men character) Thunderstrike, and Fallen.

Bloodstorm would be the team leader, and would be severely distrustful of Fallen. Fallen would be the team antagonist constantly saying something snide, or rude, dark and brooding. Scarlet Spider would be Ben Reilly, and would be the Team Joker. Thunderstrike I would give all the same power's as thor, he would be the team muscle, a lot of pride,arrogant, and a blowhard windbag. Mercury would be the teams expert, spy, stealth, espionage, and hand to hand combatant type.

Plot twist would be that they all come from Realities that have been destroyed, and therefore have no hope of returning home.