• 143 results
#1 Posted by CapedCrusaider (114 posts) - - Show Bio

if you were a superhero(or villain) what's the one power you would have?? (Except for Reality wrapping/altering)

#2 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure this is already a thread but here goes:

THE POWER TO HAVE 2 POWeRS ;D

#3 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

Reality manipulation in the form of "Winning " it would work so no matter what happened reality would change so that I win

#4 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor: He said no reality warpin powers..

#5 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4766 posts) - - Show Bio

The power of heart.

#6 Posted by cattlebattle (13398 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor said:

Reality manipulation in the form of "Winning " it would work so no matter what happened reality would change so that I win

Isn't that what Charlie Sheen thinks he has??
#7 Edited by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCheeseStabber: well my winning power warps reality so he didn't say no reality warping and then I win

@cattlebattle: that is why I shall be called Charlie Sheen Man: Defender of Win and All that is Epic

Here is my theme song

Bow before my might or your children will weep over your exploded body

#8 Posted by cattlebattle (13398 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor said:

@TheCheeseStabber: well my winning power warps reality so he didn't say no reality warping and then I win

@cattlebattle: that is why I shall be called Charlie Sheen Man: Defender of Win and All that is Epic

Here is my theme song

Bow before my might or your children will weep over your exploded body

LOL
#9 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor: ...touche...

#10 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Invincibility.

#11 Posted by Dracade102 (8126 posts) - - Show Bio

Time / Space manipulation.

#12 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8091 posts) - - Show Bio

Immortality.

or

Super strength.

#13 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

Time/Space Total Manipulation (Allowing me immortality)

Or Telepathy [Full]

#14 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

Im changing my power to have a power that beats ReVamps power ;D

#15 Posted by The_Tree (7979 posts) - - Show Bio

Either telepathy or super-speed.

#16 Posted by Soulstealer (825 posts) - - Show Bio

@sesquipedalophobe said:

The power of heart.

Fire.

#17 Posted by LeoFLJ (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely would have to go with the ability to control time.

#18 Posted by Joygirl (19954 posts) - - Show Bio

Shapeshifting on an atomic level, a la Martian Manhunter (phasing, invisibility, stat altering, shapeshifting, etc). That would be badass.

#19 Posted by ThexX (1576 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantomex's Misdirections

#20 Posted by MagneticShockwave (1244 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCheeseStabber said:

I'm pretty sure this is already a thread but here goes:

THE POWER TO HAVE 2 POWeRS ;D

Nice.
#21 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio
Reality Manipulation.
#22 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio

The power of visibility in a world of invisible people. I would be their king.

#23 Posted by SoA (5249 posts) - - Show Bio

Tekekinesis

#24 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

Superspeed

Quite simply the most useful power of all. Think faster, do faster, react faster. Your life would be amazing. Imagine waking up 3 minutes before an appointment, then getting ready in 40 seconds. You can read faster, eat faster, work faster....my life would RULE.

#25 Posted by The Stegman (26057 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superguy0009e:  

Superspeed

Quite simply the most useful power of all. Think faster, do faster, react faster. Your life would be amazing. Imagine waking up 3 minutes before an appointment, then getting ready in 40 seconds. You can read faster, eat faster, work faster....my life would RULE. 

but you would always disappoint the ladies...y'know, cause you'd end too fast when you....go to dinner 
#26 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

@Superguy0009e:

Superspeed

but you would always disappoint the ladies...y'know, cause you'd end too fast when you....go to dinner

Yeah how can you satisfy a woman when you have no sta...uh I mean table manners and make a mess all over the place....... when the meal has barely started

#27 Posted by The Stegman (26057 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor:  

@The Stegman said:

@Superguy0009e:

Superspeed

Yeah how can you satisfy a woman when you have no sta...uh I mean table manners and make a mess all over the place....... when the meal has barely started 

Indeed, just when she's done with the for-..appetizers...he'll already be ready for dessert 
#28 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

@BlackArmor:

@The Stegman said:

@Superguy0009e:

Superspeed

Indeed, just when she's done with the for-..appetizers...he'll already be ready for dessert

Girls don't like it when you excuse yourself from the table early and pass out on the couch before she finishes her soup or salad

#29 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@The Stegman said:

@BlackArmor:

@The Stegman said:

@Superguy0009e:

Superspeed

Girls don't like it when you excuse yourself from the table early and pass out on the couch before she finishes her soup or salad

penis.....I'm sorry someone had to say it.

#30 Edited by Rudyftw (985 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by The Stegman (26057 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superguy0009e:  

@BlackArmor said:

@The Stegman said:

@BlackArmor:

@The Stegman said:

@Superguy0009e:

Superspeed

...well now i'm just offended 
#32 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

Telekinesis :D

#33 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

@Superguy0009e:

@BlackArmor said:

@The Stegman said:

@BlackArmor:

@The Stegman said:

@Superguy0009e:

Superspeed

...Must you ruin an innocent and civil conversation about fine dining edicate with your tactless debauchery.....penis, why I never

#34 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio

Telekinesis or Photographic reflexes.

#35 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@The Stegman said:

@Superguy0009e:

@BlackArmor said:

@The Stegman said:

@BlackArmor:

@The Stegman said:

@Superguy0009e:

Superspeed

...Must you ruin an innocent and civil conversation about fine dining edicate with your tactless debauchery.....penis, why I never

guys, just so you know flash NEVER has this problem, he can control his speed remember. or um vibrate any part of his body at certain frequencies...

#36 Posted by Daveyo520 (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

Super strength. It is probably the most useful all around power.

#37 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@difficlus said:

@BlackArmor said:

@The Stegman said:

@Superguy0009e:

@BlackArmor said:

@The Stegman said:

@BlackArmor:

@The Stegman said:

@Superguy0009e:

Superspeed

guys, just so you know flash NEVER has this problem, he can control his speed remember. or um vibrate any part of his body at certain frequencies...

Flash earned his nickname of "The Fastest Man Alive" Because he eats fast dashes out of the restaurant and leaves iris with the bill

#38 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

You foul mouthed creature!!1 How dare you bring this debotchery unto my doorstep. I challenge you to a dual!!!

READY SET FIRE!!!!

I believe tho was PWNED B****

#39 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35130 posts) - - Show Bio

The power to control time

#40 Edited by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superguy0009e: A valiant effort fiend but I am far from vanquished have at the ruffian. Prepare for a thorough trouncing because Ima Firin Mah Lazah

It is thou who has been pwnd and expelled from this noble competition

#41 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

The power to stop global warming with a thought.

#42 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyper Agility.

#44 Posted by CapedCrusaider (114 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGoldenOne: i said no reality manipulation

#45 Posted by ragdollpurps (15784 posts) - - Show Bio

Psionic fluidity. (Psylocke's Power- the ability to channel her effort and energies between tk and tp.)

or

Misdirection.

#46 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

The power cosmic, obviously.

#47 Posted by Billy Batson (58349 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom's powers.
BB

#48 Posted by karrob (4264 posts) - - Show Bio

TK like Nate Grey

#49 Posted by kingjoeg (693 posts) - - Show Bio

Telekenesis

#50 Edited by rpgr (331 posts) - - Show Bio

One power? The power to get whatever I want with a trade off elsewhere in the universe! Yeah, I cheated a bit but it is within the parameters. Not quite reality manipulation but close.