• 74 results
Avatar image for anywhichwaybutup
AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lobo style immortality, which i'd use for good.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Element Control

Avatar image for romulusaugustus
RomulusAugustus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure how many of you play DotA2, but I would love Omniknight's "Purification". For those who don't know, you basically slap the ground and an awesome golden Shockwave flares up around you or whoever you choose to use it on. It heals allies and damages enemies in game, so I was thinking in real life, I could cure diseases or heal grievous wounds, or use it as a means to blast back enemies with lethal force. I'd use it for good, to cure the sick and heal the wounded, but I would probably use it to blast some choice people too. Also, if there are other superpowered beings in this hypothetical world, I could be a really badass support for a team.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#54  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Telepathy.

I'd use it to influence world leaders from behind the scenes, before taking direct control.

Avatar image for the_master_of_darkness
The_Master_of_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Telepathic hypnosis.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full Blown Archmaster level sorcery.

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Stupid_People

Chastity Inducement.

Nah time manipulation...I'd be able to sleep in EVERYDAY :D

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By MonsterStomp

Taskmaster's ability to copy moves. I'd use it for good.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By Cloakx14

Rogue's ability. i've always like her & her powerset

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

Super Speed (speed force). The level of procrastination will be absolutely preposterous lol. Also, I'll be good.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: You're looking way to hard into the power. Yes, you can see how things work. But real life is Lovecraft. Knowing that pulling a peg out will drop people into the dark ages isn't going to soulcrush you.

And people wouldn't even know about me, it's not like I'd be advertising my power. I'd probably get a job as a psychologist, help out everyone that has problems with family and life in general. Regardless of what my power is, someone with any massive, flashy power would always be the one people would be more scared of.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 the_stegman  Moderator

@jedixman said:

Telepathy.

I'd use it to influence world leaders from behind the scenes, before taking direct control.

Such a Lelouch answer :P

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63  Edited By hart7668

I always thought that Omnipotence was a state of being more than an actual "power."

Uhm, just so I don't fight the hypo and choose "I want more wishes" type answer I'll go with....

Juggs level Superstrength. And before someone chimes in "oh, good luck lifting heavy things, your bones'll snap" how's this food for thought:

If I have super-strong muscles, it stands to reason that I have super strong bones.

:D

EDIT: I'd use it to goof off. Do stupid things like...well, I dunno. Then I'd do good stuff, I guess.

cyborgx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@bruxae said:

@cyborgx said:

@bruxae said:

Omnipotence.

Id do whatever the hell I wanted, so probably somewhere in the middle slightly leaning towards evil.

Yeah Omnipotence sounds good! that or being completing invulnerable...and I would do whatever I chose-Mostly good but I wouldn't have to answer to higher Powers..

Or the ability to give myself more powers.

That's a awesome Power..or Being able to Mimic any Power

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#65  Edited By 14NC3

The most useful one would be telepathy. I'd try my best to limit my use of telepathy and only use it when absolutely necessary. I wouldn't take over the world or become the president or anything but I would use telepathy to become super rich, use it to sleep with women then use it to find the perfect girl once I reach 30, to mess with people and to get revenge on any asshole that crosses paths with me. When not using the powers for personal gain I would use them for good.

Second choice would be skill mimicry like Taskmaster. I'd copy anything i'd see on TV or in the movies and learn stuff in class much quicker than usual and remember and use them any time I need to use them.

Third choice would be time manipulation.

Fourth choice would be teleportation like in the movie Jumper.

Fifth choice would be Telekinesis as it would be really fun. And it includes flight.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reality warping.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#67  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:

Telepathy.

Such a Lelouch answer :P

Why do you think Code Geass appeals to me?

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

The power to heal...if you could heal yourself when injured and others, you could do a lot of good. Wow, that was deep!

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Omnipotence I would choose first but that's kinda cheating so I'd go for

IMMORTALITY

to live forever would be pretty cool. Also in this I want to stay looking in my prime cause I'm so damn sexy.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

High End Telekinesis The holy grail of super powers :)

Basic level (Common)

• Binding:to keep object/being from moving.
  • Enhanced Strength/Psionic Strength:to augment the user's physical strength, e.g.punching through a steel wall.
  • Levitation:to lift an object, e.g. raising a pitcher several inches into the air.
  • Telekinetic Choking:to strangle others, e.g. Like Darth Vader.
  • Telekinetic Maneuver:to alter an object's directional course, e.g. changing what number a dice lands on or deflect an opponent attack
  • Telekinetic Grip:to grasp an object firmly in place, e.g. keeping the tides from washing a friend away.
  • Telekinetic Pull/Push: to pull objects towards the user, e.g. yanking a book off a shelf. Or to push objects away from the user, e.g. sliding a cup across a table.

Advanced level

Master level (Rare)

• Age Shifting:by manipulating the cells through telekinesis, could potentially achieve Immortality.
  • Combustion:to speed an object's molecules to the point that it combusts, e.g. setting things on fire.
  • Dimensional Travel:to bend the very fabric of dimensional barriers, allowing travel through wormholes or teleportation-like movement.
  • Force Fields:to condense the air around oneself in order to make protective shields, e.g. deflecting bullets.
  • Intuitive Aptitude: to understand how objects work by taking objects apart.
  • Molecular and Energy Manipulation:to manipulate matter and energy at a molecular or atomic level, e.g. rearranging atoms and controlling energy.
  • Remote Telekinesis- to manipulate matter that is not within the user's location.I.e, controlling a rock 2000 miles away.
  • Seismic Shock Wave:to emit a powerful vibration strong enough to make objects shatter, i.e. sonic boom.
  • Stasis Field:to slow an object's molecules to the point that it stops all motion, e.g. immobilizing opponents.
  • Telekinetic Regeneration: to regenerate one's own cells via telekinetic manipulation or gathering telekinetic energy to do so, e.g. using telekinesis to induce molecular/biological manipulation.
  • Weather Manipulation: to manipulate the weather. Ex: create lightning storms.

Ultimate level (Rarest)

Variations

• Ballistic Telekinesis: Where the user causes any nearby objects to be moved around the user at high speeds, explode or to be propelled away from the user at high speeds without conscious effort from the user of the power.
  • Elemental Telekinesis: Using certain elements that have the potential to manipulate objects' movements (such as electromagnetism, gravity, and air).
  • Lessen: Where the user can lessen an outside force dew to the physical body, (such as bullets, etc)
  • Tactile Telekinesis: Where the user has to be in physical contact with an object to be able to move it telekinetically. Other uses include focusing it inward increasing ones physical traits, while simulating Invulnerability via skin-layer Barrier.
  • Telekinetic Aura: To use aura to telekinetically move objects/subjects.
    • Vector Telekinesis: Where the user creates telekinetic energy appendages to move the object, giving it vector, making it easier to move and more effective than normal telekinesis.
  • Telekinetic Force: Specialized variation concentrate on simple but (extremely) strong TK Force itself.
  • Telekinetic Teleportation: As well as manipulating objects, the user can also teleport them, and themselves.

This rundown is amazing!

As for choosing a power, I would go with being able to heal people. Although having Rogue's powers would be awful handy.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

FTL speeds

Wouldn't use it for good or evil. I'd use it to enforce order.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably telekinesis. And I guess I use it for good.

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Sue Storm's force fields. They allow you to simulate so many other powers like flight, durability, strength, projection, and super speed.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21