• 74 results
nightwing737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nightwing737

If you could have one power what would it be, and would you use for good or evil?

If I could have 1 power it would be elasticity, and I would use for good.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luck (like Long Shot). I'd use for good since I'm a good guy as well as it back-fires when used for evil!

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

Super-speed. I'd use it mostly for good, but I wouldn't have any problems with stealing from certain places.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wolverine's power set.

nightwing737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Line of Sight Teleportation. and Good

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By Bruxae

Omnipotence.

Id do whatever the hell I wanted, so probably somewhere in the middle slightly leaning towards evil.

nightwing737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd choose Wolverine's healing factor, that way I could fulfill my life-long dream of being someone who doesn't get tired after running up a flight of stairs. Yeah.

cyborgx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cyborgx

@bruxae said:

Omnipotence.

Id do whatever the hell I wanted, so probably somewhere in the middle slightly leaning towards evil.

Yeah Omnipotence sounds good! that or being completing invulnerable...and I would do whatever I chose-Mostly good but I wouldn't have to answer to higher Powers..

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyborgx said:

@bruxae said:

Omnipotence.

Yeah Omnipotence sounds good! that or being completing invulnerable...and I would do whatever I chose-Mostly good but I wouldn't have to answer to higher Powers..

Or the ability to give myself more powers.

nightwing737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B.U.M.P

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Runner's up to Luck which I already selected:

• Power Cosmic (like Heralds of Galactus)
  • Magnetism (like Magneto)
Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

Is saying "omnipotence" cheating?

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Phasing..... I would steal so much $#!%....

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll take Longshot's powers.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vocifery

I'd use it for ambiguous self interest.

AminoAcidMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Space-Time Manipulation, I'll be right in the middle of good and evil. Being Superman good is really hard i think

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

misdirection (total senses hypnosis)

depends on if fooling people to do stuff you want as evil

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Speed or healing factor

AzorAhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

despite all the powers I could choose from I wouldn't mind being like Thor. Or maybe Magnetism and control the whole EM Spectrum like magneto...

bob808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Super-speed. Evil

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Molecular Shape-shifting, a la Martian Manhunter's ability to do so. I'd use it for mostly hedonism and personal gain, with a side of JUSTICE. And maybe a little bit of evil.

Avatar image for searching_for_enlightenment
Searching_for_Enlightenment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the ability to stimulate the pleasure centers of any being. I would use it for good (or evil depending on how you see it)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the ability to stimulate the pleasure centers of any being. I would use it for good (or evil depending on how you see it)

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#30  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

The ability to stop and start time at will, I would use it for personal reasons, whether it be good, evil, or just to sleep in later.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

Molecular shapeshifting.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still think starfox's power would benifit the world better

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still think starfox's power would benefit the world better

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ms__omega

High End Telekinesis The holy grail of super powers :)

Basic level (Common)

• Binding:to keep object/being from moving.
  • Enhanced Strength/Psionic Strength:to augment the user's physical strength, e.g.punching through a steel wall.
  • Levitation:to lift an object, e.g. raising a pitcher several inches into the air.
  • Telekinetic Choking:to strangle others, e.g. Like Darth Vader.
  • Telekinetic Maneuver:to alter an object's directional course, e.g. changing what number a dice lands on or deflect an opponent attack
  • Telekinetic Grip:to grasp an object firmly in place, e.g. keeping the tides from washing a friend away.
  • Telekinetic Pull/Push: to pull objects towards the user, e.g. yanking a book off a shelf. Or to push objects away from the user, e.g. sliding a cup across a table.

Advanced level

Master level (Rare)

• Age Shifting:by manipulating the cells through telekinesis, could potentially achieve Immortality.
  • Combustion:to speed an object's molecules to the point that it combusts, e.g. setting things on fire.
  • Dimensional Travel:to bend the very fabric of dimensional barriers, allowing travel through wormholes or teleportation-like movement.
  • Force Fields:to condense the air around oneself in order to make protective shields, e.g. deflecting bullets.
  • Intuitive Aptitude: to understand how objects work by taking objects apart.
  • Molecular and Energy Manipulation:to manipulate matter and energy at a molecular or atomic level, e.g. rearranging atoms and controlling energy.
  • Remote Telekinesis- to manipulate matter that is not within the user's location.I.e, controlling a rock 2000 miles away.
  • Seismic Shock Wave:to emit a powerful vibration strong enough to make objects shatter, i.e. sonic boom.
  • Stasis Field:to slow an object's molecules to the point that it stops all motion, e.g. immobilizing opponents.
  • Telekinetic Regeneration: to regenerate one's own cells via telekinetic manipulation or gathering telekinetic energy to do so, e.g. using telekinesis to induce molecular/biological manipulation.
  • Weather Manipulation: to manipulate the weather. Ex: create lightning storms.

Ultimate level (Rarest)

Variations

• Ballistic Telekinesis: Where the user causes any nearby objects to be moved around the user at high speeds, explode or to be propelled away from the user at high speeds without conscious effort from the user of the power.
  • Elemental Telekinesis: Using certain elements that have the potential to manipulate objects' movements (such as electromagnetism, gravity, and air).
  • Lessen: Where the user can lessen an outside force dew to the physical body, (such as bullets, etc)
  • Tactile Telekinesis: Where the user has to be in physical contact with an object to be able to move it telekinetically. Other uses include focusing it inward increasing ones physical traits, while simulating Invulnerability via skin-layer Barrier.
  • Telekinetic Aura: To use aura to telekinetically move objects/subjects.
    • Vector Telekinesis: Where the user creates telekinetic energy appendages to move the object, giving it vector, making it easier to move and more effective than normal telekinesis.
  • Telekinetic Force: Specialized variation concentrate on simple but (extremely) strong TK Force itself.
  • Telekinetic Teleportation: As well as manipulating objects, the user can also teleport them, and themselves.
Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time travel

Go to the future find lottery numbers come back profit

Then I can use my powers to prevent crime before it happens and u can solve crimes by watching them happen

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Permanent Charged Green Lantern Ring

and yes I'd use it for good.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reality warping if that is to over powered I''l take the ability to control time.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Intuitive Aptitude, like Sylar (from Heroes). No, I won't be able to get powers with it, because I don't have an inferiority complex the size of Mars, but I love the myriad of uses for it. The high end of things the power can allow the user to understand is the Butterfly effect. With that in mind, I can easily understand and map out the entire economic structure of the world by observing stock trends and the new enough. I can completely figure out how people work by talking to them for a while or having sex with them and chatting for a while (Sylar did both of those in the show). However, while Sylar is focused on the powers, I would be focused on people's personalities. Manipulating people would become incredibly easy, child's play. And then, I'd also be able to understand mechanical things just by observing them, which is always an advantage.

So while this power isn't flashy or anything, it's exactly the powre I want: being able to understand people and things. And I'd use it for good.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator: Him and Peter had a hard time controlling it though. If other superheroes were in my world I would choose mimicry or the power cosmic if im by myself

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By FearTheLiving

Body Morphing - As in being able to change into pretty much anything. A chair, a cow, Elvis, whatever as long as I still retain my ability to think as me. (I don't want to turn into a cow and forget I'm anything else but a cow or a chair and die.)

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The_Imperator

@kgb725: Sylar couldn't control it because he had that inferiority complex, so his mind wanted more and more and more to fix itself and become the "hero." Peter had mommy issues, he was cutting her up because he wanted to know why she was how she was IIRC. So yes, there may be slight craziness coming along with it, but the fact that I can become a brilliant psychologist that can help so many, or a adviser to world leaders, outweighs the fact that I'm probably going to have an unhealthy obsession. Peter was able to force down the obsession, and remember and use the knoweldge the power had given him, so I should be able to as well, especially if I know it's coming.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator: Peter never really controlled it he lost his abilitites not to long after

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Point. Well, as long as I check myself from any obsessions, I should be fine. The power has a fair drawback for the pure awesomeness it brings to the table.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

time manipulation

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The power to create whatever powers I wanted.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By kgb725

@the_imperator: Possibly. Sylar did learn to control it in one of the future timelines

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Exactly. And it really just causes you to want to obsessively fix something that you see as broken. Sylar saw himself as broken, so he was obsessively trying to become better. And the problem with that was the more he did it, the more he actually got "broken" since the powers weren't his, and the more he obsessively tried to fix himself. Plus, Sylar as a watchmaker was able to use his powers on the watches and such without being crazy; I believe it was lampshaded when he and the Doctor were talking and Sylar started saying everything that was wrong with the guy's watch just from hearing/seeing it. So as long as I'm not obsessively trying to fix myself, like Sylar, or play god, like Peter who thought he could fix EVERYTHING, the I should be fine.

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teleportation like Hiro

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator: That kind of power is a very very dangerous things not just for the rest of the world but your self

a book I read a long time a go had some one who had a similar power he could see the patterns but reality has variables that no one can foresee and horrible things happen when one try's to use that kind of power of a grand scale. consider the economy it is a very fragile thing it can be crushed by having to many people lose faith in it or by having to many people having faith in it. to few and it cannot function and to many will cause an articail boom which will lead to the inevitable bust later. and the fact that once in motion things cannot be changed if a variable changes mid motion you cannot stop it .

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Cjdavis103

@the_imperator:

not to mention the psychological issues that would bring you would see just how fragile socaitaty is just how easily it would be to have people revert to the dark ages that would ... I just cant describe the kind of horror you could see with that kind of power. then you have the with great power bit if you can see every thing you will either get a god complex or you will be crushed by the burden of having the world on your shoulders.

and then we have the issue with the rest of the world how would they view some one like you? would they call you a hero? praise you? or would they be deathly afride of what they cannot understand, hate you for not acting in their interests, or fear that you will act as a god standing over them. Or worse will they worship you as a messiah. that kind of power and to affect so many people on such a large scail is not just a collusa under taking even for some one with those kinds of power but it is some thing that could bring more harm than good