#1 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

and why?

#2 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine and Batman's mixed together, yeah thats something I would love to have.

#3 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"Wolverine and Batman's mixed together, yeah thats something I would love to have."

A bit twisted isn't it? Batman's parents died in front of him. Wolverine went through torture with his Adamantium put in.

I think Clark had a good history, because he had good parents to raise him and guide him. Also Jor-El. His powers, and his co-existence wit humanity. Not many people fear him even with all his powers. They understand that he could change, but he always comes through...in the end

#4 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"Wolverine and Batman's mixed together, yeah thats something I would love to have."
A bit twisted isn't it? Batman's parents died in front of him. Wolverine went through torture with his Adamantium put in. I think Clark had a good history, because he had good parents to raise him and guide him. Also Jor-El. His powers, and his co-existence wit humanity. Not many people fear him even with all his powers. They understand that he could change, but he always comes through...in the end"
And thats a goood experience to have as a child.
#5 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Prime says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"Lantern Prime says:
A bit twisted isn't it? Batman's parents died in front of him. Wolverine went through torture with his Adamantium put in. I think Clark had a good history, because he had good parents to raise him and guide him. Also Jor-El. His powers, and his co-existence wit humanity. Not many people fear him even with all his powers. They understand that he could change, but he always comes through...in the end"
And thats a goood experience to have as a child."

Which one, Superman or the other ones?

#6 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

The other 2.