and why?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Lantern Prime

Wolverine and Batman's mixed together, yeah thats something I would love to have.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Lantern Prime says:

"Wolverine and Batman's mixed together, yeah thats something I would love to have."

A bit twisted isn't it? Batman's parents died in front of him. Wolverine went through torture with his Adamantium put in.

I think Clark had a good history, because he had good parents to raise him and guide him. Also Jor-El. His powers, and his co-existence wit humanity. Not many people fear him even with all his powers. They understand that he could change, but he always comes through...in the end

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lantern Prime

Lord Shazam says:

"Lantern Prime says:
"Wolverine and Batman's mixed together, yeah thats something I would love to have."
A bit twisted isn't it? Batman's parents died in front of him. Wolverine went through torture with his Adamantium put in. I think Clark had a good history, because he had good parents to raise him and guide him. Also Jor-El. His powers, and his co-existence wit humanity. Not many people fear him even with all his powers. They understand that he could change, but he always comes through...in the end"
And thats a goood experience to have as a child.
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Lantern Prime says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"Lantern Prime says:
A bit twisted isn't it? Batman's parents died in front of him. Wolverine went through torture with his Adamantium put in. I think Clark had a good history, because he had good parents to raise him and guide him. Also Jor-El. His powers, and his co-existence wit humanity. Not many people fear him even with all his powers. They understand that he could change, but he always comes through...in the end"
And thats a goood experience to have as a child."

Which one, Superman or the other ones?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lantern Prime

The other 2.