If you could create a superhero/villain

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By CitizenSentry

If you could create a superhero/villain.

What powers would he/she have

What abilities would he/she have. (not to be confused with powers)

What would his/her backstory be

What would he/she look like?

You can only take powers from other superheroes/villains.

No all powerful characters

Example: TOAA, The Presence, Fulcrum, The Living Tribunal. etc....

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 560

No one has bit yet, never thought about making a single character did make a team at one point though haha.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guru_crack:

I thought it would be a good idea, guess not.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 560

@citizensentry: Only been 30 mins, perhaps someone will come along and get it started.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CitizenSentry
vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By vinomonster

@citizensentry: I'm actually wanted to start a fanart/fanfic comics (When I already bought a pen-tab so I can start sketching) of a new character in the Batfamily. The character is about Thomas Wayne Jr.'s (Bruce Wayne's brother in the Court of Owls Arc who died) illegitimate son who was born by an asian mother in London. The character was found by Ra's Al Ghul in a foster home when he was 4 years old, he was taken and trained by the League of Assassins 7 years before Damian was born. The character will try to escape the league when he found out Ra's plan to use him against his uncle (Bruce Wayne), the plan was to create an ultimate assassin and heir by using Bruce, Damian and his DNA. He is a very skilled bruiser/ brawler and being a member of the Wayne family he is also very intelligent, having an IQ over 200. He escape the League at the age of 17 and he is been on the run ever since. Well I wont spoil too much of it because I havent started penciling the whole thing. The character is Brunette, Blue Eyes and has dimples more of a fusion of the Robins (Grayson, Drake, Todd and Damian), although having an asian mother, he has more resemblance to his grandfather (Thomas Wayne Sr.). He is definitely just a normal human with high intellect, he made a hologram computer named Oracle 2.0 well to cut the story short he will end up being the new Oracle.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@vinomonster said:

@citizensentry: I'm actually wanted to start a fanart/fanfic comics (When I already bought a pen-tab so I can start sketching) of a new character in the Batfamily. The character is about Thomas Wayne Jr.'s (Bruce Wayne's brother in the Court of Owls Arc who died) illegitimate son who was born by an asian mother in London. The character was found by Ra's Al Ghul in a foster home when he was 4 years old, he was taken and trained by the League of Assassins 7 years before Damian was born. The character will try to escape the league when he found out Ra's plan to use him against his uncle (Bruce Wayne), the plan was to create an ultimate assassin and heir by using Bruce, Damian and his DNA. He is a very skilled bruiser/ brawler and being a member of the Wayne family he is also very intelligent, having an IQ over 200. He escape the League at the age of 17 and he is been on the run ever since. Well I wont spoil too much of it because I havent started penciling the whole thing. The character is Brunette, Blue Eyes and has dimples more of a fusion of the Robins (Grayson, Drake, Todd and Damian), although having an asian mother, he has more resemblance to his grandfather (Thomas Wayne Sr.). He is definitely just a normal human with high intellect, he made a hologram computer named Oracle 2.0 well to cut the story short he will end up being the new Oracle.

Awesome bro backstory bro, I like how you haven't made him OP as hell. If you ever start a series I'd love to read them.

It may take a while before you see me posting in the fanfic thread, but as long as I bought a pen tab I will gonna start asap. I really wanted to create a character that I can see one day will fit on the DC Universe. A diverse character with a background that is connected in the stories that great writers have done. I was planning to use the Heretic as the main reason why he ran away from the league. We all knew that the Heretic is a clone of Damian and was use by Ra's in a really bad way. TBH I am really excited on this character, I see him interacting with Dick (Having Dick asking him to be Nightwing and refusing it because he is a pacifist). Theres a lot an ideas on my mind and I cant wait to draw it, and maybe one day tweet Geoff Johns about this fanfic I made.