• Make Spider-Man Peter Parker
  • Change She Things costume
  • Make Cap a little less skilled than Batman
  • Try to do something else with Gravity
  • Make Task Master look like Udon Task Master
  • And probably more.
#3 Edited by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by explodingpineapple (837 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: Because Batman has tried what seems to be so much more. And he has the enhancements so why have him with as good fighting skills as Batman.

#5 Posted by nightwing737 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

I would

• Make Hawkeye wear his original costume
  • Make Taskmaster look like Udon Taskmaster
  • Make Wolverine taller
#6 Posted by MonsterStomp (18135 posts) - - Show Bio

@explodingpineapple: Captain is already less skilled than Batman lol. Not by a large margin but still.

#7 Posted by explodingpineapple (837 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by MonsterStomp (18135 posts) - - Show Bio

@explodingpineapple: Did you see that link I posted on your "Cap's fighting skill" thread? Majority of Viners here say Batman is the more skilled martial artist. I equalized Cap's stats to that of Batman's but they retain their own collective muscle memory.

#9 Edited by Blackdog2009 (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

Get rid of Bendis

#10 Edited by explodingpineapple (837 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: The majority, but I might would make it more clear.

#11 Posted by Zadoulo (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Be a little bit original and have less known characters to have their own series.

#12 Posted by MonsterStomp (18135 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Squares (6735 posts) - - Show Bio

Get rid of Spider-woman, retcon the entirety of Schism, have Wolverine grow the hell up.

#14 Posted by explodingpineapple (837 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by MonsterStomp (18135 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by Fallschirmjager (17649 posts) - - Show Bio

Bring Peter Back and/or undo Scarlet Spider's cancellation :3

#17 Posted by explodingpineapple (837 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: I was saying to make cap not as good. Also who is your profile pic?

#18 Posted by OreoAssassin (5015 posts) - - Show Bio

A symbiote ongoing series!!!! RIP VENOM;(

#19 Posted by MonsterStomp (18135 posts) - - Show Bio

@explodingpineapple: Oh it looks like you meant it in a way that you thought Cap > Batman in skill. And my pic is Death, one of the four horsemen of apocalypse, from Darksiders II.

#20 Posted by explodingpineapple (837 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by MonsterStomp (18135 posts) - - Show Bio

@explodingpineapple: Darksiders II. The slash em up game? He's a beast and compliments my user name perfectly.

#22 Posted by explodingpineapple (837 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by MonsterStomp (18135 posts) - - Show Bio

@explodingpineapple: Marvel isn't my strong suit, all I got is, make higher quality films. lol.

#25 Posted by frozenedge (1240 posts) - - Show Bio
  • End the Schism between Scott and Logan
  • Have Scott and Logan step down as co-leaders of the X-Men and let some of the other older-younger X-Men who were supposedly groomed to eventually lead the X-Men finally lead
  • Keep characters on one team at a time and not have them on every other team
  • Uncancel Scarlet Spider and Venom
  • Let younger characters slowly take the places of certain characters they were supposed to replace
  • Bring shelved characters back into world and put them where they could be useful
#26 Posted by Perethorn (3401 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Return Parker as Spider-Man
  • Make Deadpool the US president
  • Give Apoc a decent story arc and respect
  • Make Black Bolt the lead singer of a rock band
  • Kill Squirrel Girl
#27 Edited by Wolfrazer (6785 posts) - - Show Bio

Re-power Hercules...because really, he should be back to full godhood already.

#28 Edited by Tyrus (1100 posts) - - Show Bio

*Sigh* someone please make a "if you could change things about DC" thread. I can't be bothered.

#29 Posted by kcjr (315 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by JetiiMitra (8645 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL. I would make the worst decisions for the company. I would play favorites so hard it wouldn't even be funny.

Peter Parker comes back. Also in later arcs solidifies a spot on the "top ten most intelligent in Marvel" list, and gets his "Other" upgrades back. (And here is your first sign that I will play favorites hard).

Jobber villains with potential get more competent. Taskmaster, Shocker, Sandman, stuff like that. They stop jobbing as much and heroes have to stop relying on plot.

Taskmaster gets UDON suit all the time and can remember explicit memories at random times.

Black Tarantula gets some love.

Black Bolt and Hyperion get cemented on the elite top tier of Marvel powerhouses (mainly by beating other ones up. Sorry, Thor). Also, Hercules gets back there and uses his gear/skills all the time. And Black Bolt slaps Namor around just 4 teh lulz. And Hercules slaps Hulk around just 4 teh lulz.

The Illuminati and every screw up they've made get uncovered by Wolverine and Spider-man (Peter) and nobody likes them anymore (for like, 4 issues, like the Civil War).

Completely unlicensed appearances by DC heroes.

Flash Thompson keeps Venom/Peter and he find out about each other.

Wolverine, Spider-man, X-23, and Kaine all get an ongoing.

Bring back Sarah Stacy.

Completely unlicensed and non-canon weird crossover thing with Star Wars. Just to get it out of my system.

Star Wars beats up Star Trek in an epic mini. Then beats up the Halo Universe for fun.

Another reduction on mutants, and only a few former X-men still have powers - NOT the vast majority. Start over fresh with the X-teams, don't put so much focus on "extinction," because that's sh*t. They were no more going extinct than starting over again as a species. Granted, they were being hunted, but still (I know this isn't an actual point, please don't correct me on this).

AvX didn't happen and Cyclops goes back to being somewhat human.

Wolverine and Cyclops have a chugging contest and all is well between them/everyone else.

Storm gets put back into a reasonable place. Reasonable is defined by me.

Deadpool goes back to being an actual character and not a joke. Also he dies and Death doesn't want him yet, so he goes back.

Dr. Doom beats up every other villain and is unarguably re-established as THE villain.

Completely unlicensed appearances by various fantasy movie/book characters. But as minor cameos, so you won't know unless you look really hard.

And I'm not even done yet. Point is, don't give me power. Marvel will become a fanfiction. If you only want the serious changes, though:

- Peter comes back, Flash Thompson and he find out about the others' hero lives and be good friends again.

- Less jobbing by good villains. Taskmaster, Shocker, Electro, stuff like that. They get more competent.

- Black Bolt and Hercules remind everyone why they're powerhouses.

- The Illuminati and their screw-ups get found out and nobody trusts them for a while.

- Throw out AvX. End Schism. Less X-teams and lots of new mutants.

#31 Edited by KaijuKingGojira (1410 posts) - - Show Bio

I would make all their characters significantly weaker.All their characters always beat my favorite characters. ._.

#32 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8016 posts) - - Show Bio

@perethorn said:
  • Make Deadpool the US president
Yes!!!

#33 Posted by fil123 (528 posts) - - Show Bio

kill reed richards, i think he deserves to be dead for a little but (all died characters come back anyways)

#35 Posted by sagejonathan (1959 posts) - - Show Bio

Make their books $3. 'Nuff said.

#36 Edited by SonOfHellstorm (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@fil123 said:

kill reed richards, i think he deserves to be dead for a little but (all died characters come back anyways)

He's been "dead" before.

#37 Posted by fil123 (528 posts) - - Show Bio

@fil123 said:

He's been "dead" before.

ya but i want him to die again

#38 Posted by sagejonathan (1959 posts) - - Show Bio

@fil123 said:
@sonofhellstorm said:

@fil123 said:

He's been "dead" before.

ya but i want him to die again

XD

#39 Posted by theincrediblecj10 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Make more books 2.99 and cut out the stupid double shipping.

#40 Posted by ferventking (259 posts) - - Show Bio

End the Spiderman franchise in the ultimate universe, introduce Miles as Peter's successor as hero of that area, but not in name.

#41 Posted by explodingpineapple (837 posts) - - Show Bio

Possibly make Wolvy taller.

#42 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2615 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. No more Marvel Now. Marvel would go back to their original continuity.
  2. What If monthly title
  3. Marvel Age
  4. Marvel Presents
  5. Falcon comic
  6. Nova Corps
  7. Bring back a cosmic line
#43 Edited by M3th (2099 posts) - - Show Bio

I. Lower the prices of comicd that ate available online/comixology/whatever.

II. Speed up the process of Peter coming back so that the fangirls can STFU.

III. Create a 616 Myles Morales. I won't give him a series, I'll just let everyone know there's a 616 version too.

IV. Bring the "real" Jean Grey back. I can never understand how the "real" one hasn't came back yet.

VI. Put the finally returned "real" Jean Grey and Logan together so we can finally see how they are as a couple and not a Stalker & Succubus they were before.

VII. Fix Hope and then let her fade to obscurity. Yeah... I'm like that.

VIII. Put gay Howlett in a team.

IX. Make a crossover where Jimmy Hudson meets X-23 and Daken. However, in the end they have no memory of the event. I love that excuse.

X.Give this Future X-Men from Battle of the Atom a limited series.

XI. Give Doctor Strange a series where he trains Brother Voodoo and they're like the Magical Watson and Sherlock Holmes.

XII. I'm having fun with this screw y'all if you take it too seriously.

XIII. Buy Valiant comics and use them like DC uses Vertigo.

XIV. Give T'Challa a solid team to make a solid series.

At the moment I'd say Rick Remender with Jerome Opeña or David Aja.

June'sVeryOwn -ABstract4$$#073-

#44 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5440 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: majority of guys on the Vine are DC fans so they're biased. Their skill level differences are negligible.

#45 Edited by MonsterStomp (18135 posts) - - Show Bio

@wavemotioncannon: Majority are biased toward DC? You didn't see my Captain America vs Batman thread then. Many well known Marvel fans even said Batman is more skilled than Steve. Not by a long shot though.

#46 Edited by Gordyman (619 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Bring Peter Parker back and fire Dan Slott.

2. Add some more young heroes, Marvel has relied on the same X-Men/Avengers/FF troika for too long.

3. Give the X-Men a new archenemy and end Schism.

#47 Posted by NeonPheonix (650 posts) - - Show Bio

I would

• Make Hawkeye wear his original costume
  • Make Taskmaster look like Udon Taskmaster
  • Make Wolverine taller

Really I would just make everyone else shorter.

#48 Posted by explodingpineapple (837 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6941 posts) - - Show Bio

Make more books 2.99 and cut out the stupid double shipping.

THIS!!!

#50 Posted by The Stegman (24487 posts) - - Show Bio

Reboot the universe, I'm serious, way too many references to past events and characters that new readers won't know about. I'm not a huge X-Men fan, and my friend (who's been reading X-Men for decades) tried to explain it...I instantly got lost in their loooooong history.