#1 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

If given a choice to have the back of one superhero (even ones that don't normally have a side kick) who would you choose and why? Keep in mind they will train you to the best of their abilities but you will still be a mortal human being incapable of mutant abilities. .....you might want to choose someone who can protect you as well if need be remember your just a normal human

#2 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

you will still be a mortal human being incapable of mutant abilities. .....

whaaat? crap.... not fun

but with that in mind, maybe Cap or Bats. Even though they don't have the best history with theirs....

#3 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

It's supposed to be a challenge, where's your sense of adventure? If you had superpowers you wouldn't be a sidekick

#4 Posted by mettlekm (417 posts) - - Show Bio

Invisible woman...

#5 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

It's supposed to be a challenge, where's your sense of adventure? If you had superpowers you wouldn't be a sidekick

I could, if there were already other superheroes, why not?

@mettlekm said:

Invisible woman...

good thinking... I'd probably try to be some hot super heroine's sidekick, maybe get lucky....

#6 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing, he'd be fun.

#7 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, maybe training with Diane would be nice, being around all those amazons would be tempting

#8 Posted by boschePG (2175 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Girl for reasons better not said, hehehehe

#9 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd totally be the sidekick of Superman.

#10 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19916 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. He'd train me and I'd be a new Robin with actual skills. With people like Superman, Power Girl, etc. What are they going to teach you? Maybe Green Lantern if they can lend you a ring....

#11 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Superman is the ultimate moral compass, the ultimate protector, who fights for truth, justice, and the American way. He'd be the best person to learn from, morally and emotionally. He's just awesome.

But yeah, it'd be hard to keep up with them, I'd probably steal some powered armor from Luthor to keep up with Supes ;D

#12 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19916 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123 said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Superman is the ultimate moral compass, the ultimate protector, who fights for truth, justice, and the American way. He'd be the best person to learn from, morally and emotionally. He's just awesome.

But yeah, it'd be hard to keep up with them, I'd probably steal some powered armor from Luthor to keep up with Supes ;D

True, but it'd be kind of stupid being a normal human following Superman. I could imagine Superman beating up Lex Luthor and throwing his beat-up armor away, while you just come on the scene wheezing and exhausted. Then you'd have to do a speech for Superman because you followed him and his attitude but have no actual powers, hence you just do the speeches for him.

#13 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

I think batman would be a great choice, maybe karate kid as well. All perverted joking aside wonder woman could make you an amazing warrior as well

#14 Posted by TheThe (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to be Batwing.

#15 Posted by betterboulder (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschePG said:

Power Girl for reasons better not said, hehehehe

#16 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2611 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man, because I'd get a cool suit of armor.

#17 Posted by timelord786 (164 posts) - - Show Bio

I would choose Batman to be my mentor. I mean lets face it when comes to being a normal person and fighting evil, he is the best person to learn from. I mean just look at his record its awesome, he trained Nightwing who was a founding member of the teen titans and there leader, as well as later going on to become the leader of the outsiders and joint the justice league. Jason Todd admittedly did not go so well. But he also trained Red Robin one of the best detectives there is and the leader of the teen titans. I do not like Damian so i will not talk about him. And there is the man him self ... whenever there is global cataclysm and world looks at the JLA for help, they look at the Batman to strategize and to make there efforts as effective as possible. That is why i would choose Batman because he does not just train you to fight evil ... he trains you to be a lead and take charge when no one else in the room will.

#18 Posted by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

The Question,he'd teach me in the arts of sleuthing.

#19 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

Metamorpho, I could help him...well maybe I couldn't but still.

#20 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Good idea about ironman! Didn't think about the spare suit

#21 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Strange.

#22 Edited by Pwok21 (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman.

#23 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing would be fun. I'd also like to be a sidekick to Spider-Man, The Question or Iron Man

#24 Posted by rayder3 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman 'cus he could teach me how to control water and stuff.

#25 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher

#26 Posted by ValendianKnight (297 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman of course.

#27 Posted by jhazzroucher (15097 posts) - - Show Bio

Ororo Munroe aka Storm cos she's my favorite.

#28 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA

#29 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming I don't have powers Hawkeye or Doctor Strange.

#30 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17287 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd be the new rick Jones

#31 Posted by God_Spawn (37316 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine. I want to use nerve strikes on aliens.

Moderator Online
#32 Posted by Cap10nate (2156 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America . . . He's the man.

#33 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by SoA (4695 posts) - - Show Bio

jackie estacado

#35 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6025 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonCake said:

The Question,he'd teach me in the arts of sleuthing.

Q FTW