#1 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

If you could take a hero, any era, any age, any comic company, and add him to the team of your choice, who and where would they go? For example, I feel that early Spider-Man, you know, while he's still a kid in high-school or college, would make a great edition to the Teen Titans, as would Bucky and maybe even the Ninja Turtles as strictly Honorary members. So, now you know what I'm wondering...who would you add to what? If you want, you may give an explanation, but if you don't, whatev. Just something to feed boredom...

#2 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool as an xman.

#3 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I shudder at the thought. But, still, you did participate, and for that I thank you.

#4 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

ha ha :)

#5 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Me to the Power Pack. it's been a dream of mine.

#6 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Doc Samson re-written as the Bad Ass he was back when he wore the red vest and ponytail and replace the Thing in the FF. (Samson could help Reed in the lab)

#7 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Add Lobo and Deadpool to any team, sit back, enjoy the show.

#8 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo and Deadpool would be quite a combination...I want to add Ghost Rider, Punisher and Spawn to the Super Friends, the cartoon show. I personally feel that they would mesh well.

#9 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

You know I was noting recently how Omega Flight has a shortage of... you know... Canadians.

#10 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

What's wrong with Canadians?

#11 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a damn thing... the current foremost Canadian Super-team could use more than two on their current line-up.

#12 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

oh, well then I support your statement.