Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll If you could... (0 votes)

Marvel Academy (from the 8 to 18 years) 0%
DC Academy (above and both in both you would not surpass street level) 0%
Hogwarts School of Wizardry (aaaaaaaaaaah I am seventeen and still waiting for that letter) 0%
Narnia (just open that doors to the wardrobe, or toilet if you are close) 0%
Player in the Game of Thrones (assassin, prostitute, politician, brave knight, sellsword, trader, white walker, Daenerys milk drinker...hehe Dragon) 0%
Captain in the Middle Earth (For Gondor!, Eorlingas! Charge against spears!, Mordor! Eat some of these Gondor heads with potatoes! and woops you see that shiny little thing in my hand) 0%
Video Game character (I am Ezio and I want to play with your body and if you dont agree then I have hidden suprise for you in my hand or maybe something like;'' I have Madafaka sword with +9 damage and gonna destroy you Lich King meh die!!!!!! Lol) 0%
MMO Video Game character (Its ok we can carry it to the late game...... NAH REPORT JARVAN!!!) 0%
Star Wars character (woooom.... wooooom wooo!!! I sense disturbance in the Forceeeeeeeeeee! Oh, its just my epic lightsaber smashing into my nuts) 0%
Star Trek character ( Captain Picard, I can see enemy ship that is preparing to fire on us. Hell! Lets call them on screen and make it fast! I have some private lesson with the Bevelry and Data tonight!) 0%
Cartoon character (Because everyone always thought about Marge...SMACK! 0%

Change your life from the time when you were a little kid and went into one of these places, which would you choose and why? Write comment below please.

Tell me if you want some more options.

•