#1 Edited by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

this can be very fun and if i was able to be afforded the oppertunity id love to do something with guardians of the galaxy and or green lantern. ipick those because i have a passion for scifi and space and i think i would be able to bring something fresh to both franchises

#2 Edited by PowerHerc (81637 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules (Marvel).

I'd like to write him because he's my favorite comic character and because I feel he has a lot of potential to be explored.

#3 Posted by jumpstart55 (2268 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. I believe i could make some great improvements, in redefining his cultural significance. I would give Supes a much more challenging rogues gallery.

#4 Posted by Queso6p4 (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

The Phantom Stranger as his treatment in the New 52 has been utter crap and he deserves better.

#5 Posted by JetiiMitra (8194 posts) - - Show Bio

There are lots I'd want to tackle, but I think at the moment I'd want to write Riddler, the Question, or Spider-man. The first two because I think it'd be fun writing characters that are purely intellectual and detective-y, and Spider-man because he's my favorite character and I could write a superior Superior for a while before bringing Peter back.

#6 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye or Spider-Man because I like them lol

#7 Edited by attatje (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

The Martian Manhunter and I´d give him his own series which will explore his past to show how he became the hero he is now and have him fighting existing and new characters.

#8 Posted by Joygirl (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

Harley Quinn.

#9 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion

#10 Posted by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Lanterns

They are not on the path I would take them. I would go for a demons in space theme. And really make it scary.

#11 Posted by Jeremy1989 (597 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, so many potential stories never told that would further re-defined the mythos and characterization of Batman

#12 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8737 posts) - - Show Bio

Abigail Van Elstine, Top Cow's necromancer because she is a character with so much potential that was never allowed to be realized.

#13 Posted by AmazonieSPL (290 posts) - - Show Bio

My own idea:L'âge de vie(The Age of life)

HyperPowered

-Looks like i'm good at Impro MDR(Mort de Rire)-

Existing Character:Captain Marvel(He needs a lot better)or Superman

AmazonieSPL

#14 Edited by WIshIWasSuperman (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go for Superman - my personal favourite character and one that I also think I could bring back to the top in tems of cultural relevance and showing exactly why he was the first and (IMO) the best. But we all think we know the best way I guess, right?

#15 Posted by Wolverine08 (38838 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd write Wolverine and do his complex character the justice so many modern writers fail to give him.

#16 Posted by gor724 (826 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern. Space cops, hell yeah. Him or wolvie

#17 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7595 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a pretty bad writer, so I'd probably just end up ruining the reputation of my favorite characters....

I would love to one day pencil Daredevil with Mark Waid, or Batman with Grant Morrison, though.

#18 Posted by Cooldes (3925 posts) - - Show Bio

I would write batman and kill him off

#19 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7764 posts) - - Show Bio

i would write wonder woman she is my fav comic charchater and she is so under rated

#20 Posted by HellionVulcan (3630 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say either Daken or Gladiator but it'd be a mini but i'd go into depth about Gladiator & his past plus i'd show on panel every feat marvel has ever said he could do like tearing apart block holes cracking moons apart with a punch so forth , Daken i'd try to get rid of that heat story hahaha i so hated it .

#21 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: I can't express the levels of love I have for your avatar. Best. Comic. Ever.

Oh and The Question.

#22 Posted by JetiiMitra (8194 posts) - - Show Bio

@spinningbirdcake: Thanks! I agree. C&H is the one comic I would recommend to absolutely anybody without hesitation.

#23 Edited by patzello (431 posts) - - Show Bio

I would probably do Surfer. I would do an anthology, like the Hitch Hiker, but in space. He would be Galactus' herald, but would also be approached by The Living Tribunal would assign him the duty of monitoring a series of planets that may need to be shut down. So the Tribunal would give Norrin the job of deciding. There would be other recurring characters, and Big G and the Tribunal would be more deeply characterized and defined in their roles.

#24 Posted by AmazonieSPL (290 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

I would write batman and kill him off

Huuuray!This said lets be realistic,Batman will get you no matter where you live!

AmazonieSPL

#25 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I would choose Monica Rambeau. I think she's deserving of a solo series, but has never had an ongoing, only having two one shots with her name on them, the second of which was nearly 20 years ago.

There are other characters that I like, and would love to make decisions for like Batwoman, Carol Danvers etc, but they have had titles, and will probably continue to do so.

So if I could only pick one, I'd take the opportunity to give a chance to a character that may not get one otherwise. I think that's a fair way to do things.

#26 Edited by Toa_Manaia (124 posts) - - Show Bio

For me there is only one choice. And that is the Ragman.

A guy that holds tormented souls within the "rags" of his costume. And can use those souls to augment his own abilities, whilst imploring those souls to help him so that they may be granted entrance into heaven is for me one hella awesome character.

Plus I really enjoyed the Shadowpact. I am drawn to more mystical and magical types and I believe I could take the Ragman to a different level...

#27 Posted by MaccyD (3553 posts) - - Show Bio

"can"? I assume everyone has word processor on their pc...

#28 Edited by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

Cloak& Dagger

Blue Marvel

Luke Cage

#29 Posted by QueenCorp15 (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing bcuz hez my fav character an i think his soloz hav never gotten him to his fullest potential

#31 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Mask. I would do it to give him his defining point so people take him more seriously and recognize him as the great villain he actually is. I also wouldn't mind writing anything that involves Sith either. I cant pick a specific Sith at the moment so... yeah.

#32 Posted by darkbeam (2152 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine would be a Cyclops ongoing.He would fight Sinister, work with Cable it would be awesome.

#33 Edited by Gordyman (600 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Avengers. Never read them myself, but it sounds like a title I could write.

#34 Edited by _Atomikill_ (3601 posts) - - Show Bio

I would want to make a series on Bane. Anarky. Deathstroke. For a hero, I'd do Flash.

#35 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

taskmaster.

#36 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20198 posts) - - Show Bio

Hit-Girl.

#37 Posted by HeckTate (1100 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd want to write Deadpool because you can do anything you want with him no matter how ridiculous.

#38 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to write a solo series featuring both Colossus and Shadowcat since they are one of my most favorite couples and have them fight various villains together like Reed and Sue do for Fantastic Four.

#39 Edited by sinestro_GL (3066 posts) - - Show Bio

Booster Gold.

I'd love to write something more comedic than gritty

#40 Posted by RDClip (1117 posts) - - Show Bio

If just one character, then Power Girl. I would try to have the readers take her more seriously. Explore her existential crisis of being the only survivor of a dead universe (I would bring back pre-52 PeeGee) twice over. I would focus on making people see her as more than a sexy girl version of Superman.

If I could write a team, it would be the JSA. I would follow up on Geoff Johns run and explore them as a multi-generational team with WWII heroes and established heroes teaching teenage heroes. Maybe bring focus on people seeing them as the B-team to the JLA.

#41 Posted by Queso6p4 (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

@attatje:

Right on.

@lifeboy:

You know, I stuck out the current (is it still going on?) series until about the 3/4th issue with Rankorr (sigh) but couldn't take it anymore. I'd hope you could get it back on track.

@mega_spidey01:

I'd go for that.