#1 Edited by Binski (647 posts) - - Show Bio

Could he unsheathe his claws?

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21616 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#3 Posted by Binski (647 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by nightwing817 (264 posts) - - Show Bio

If he was Kryptonian then he wouldn't be Wolverine..... he wouldn't even have wolverine abilities...

#5 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

If he was Kryptonian his bones would be indestructable too meaning he could but it would sound like a nuke went off everytime.

#6 Posted by i_like_swords (13940 posts) - - Show Bio

Can we please take a moment to imagine this little hairy 5'3 midget flying around with adamantium claws and sh!t.

Hey Cyclops *Heat vision* f*** you

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio

Also they wouldn't have been able to bond the adamantium, tho they wouldn't need to.

#8 Posted by Kairan1979 (16723 posts) - - Show Bio

He'll probably be like more powerful version of Timber Wolf.

#9 Posted by joshmightbe (24876 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Jeepeh (3787 posts) - - Show Bio

Can we please take a moment to imagine this little hairy 5'3 midget flying around with adamantium claws and sh!t.

Hey Cyclops *Heat vision* f*** you

Haha! XD Seems kind of cool actually.

#11 Edited by RogueShadow (10313 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. Since his Kryptonian physiology would be strong enough to propel the claws through his skin... I think

#12 Posted by New_World_Order (12993 posts) - - Show Bio

If he was Kryptonian his bones would be indestructable too meaning he could but it would sound like a nuke went off everytime.

Also they wouldn't have been able to bond the adamantium, tho they wouldn't need to.

This.

#13 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21616 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. Since his Kryptonian physiology would be strong enough to propel the claws through his skin... I think

i was thinking that, but Kryptonian skin would probably hold them back

#14 Posted by kyrees (4895 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine would never have his iconic clams and adamantium skeleton. he'd be a feral version of zod

#15 Posted by RetconCrisis (3715 posts) - - Show Bio

So... he's "Deadpool" from the movie adaptation with flight and more invulnerability.

#16 Edited by Binski (647 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry for not specifying this pipe dream thread but let me clarify Wolverine is Wolverine but born on Krypton mutant healing abilities and all his name is logan-el even or jimmy-zod whatever you want it to be, he had the weapon x operation on Krypton under the red sun and was shipped to earth for whatever reason makes sense to you the most

#17 Edited by Farkam (4875 posts) - - Show Bio

@binski said:

Sorry for not specifying this pipe dream thread but let me clarify Wolverine is Wolverine but born on Krypton mutant healing abilities and all his name is logan-el even or jimmy-zod whatever you want it to be, he had the weapon x operation on Krypton under the red sun and was shipped to earth for whatever reason makes sense to you the most

His claws would already be indestructible once he started absorbing sun radiation, what would he need to put them in adamantium for?

#18 Posted by batkevin74 (10587 posts) - - Show Bio

@binski: Is this the answer you're looking for? :)

http://danmcdaid.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/wolverman-luthortooth-my-eyes.html

#19 Edited by Binski (647 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by Binski (647 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam: He got the operation and say...10 years later found out Krypton was dying and was sent off to earth for whatever reason, that doesn't matter, sorry but don't think WHY its happening but IF it could happen.

#21 Posted by JetiiMitra (8479 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I think so.

#22 Posted by Khan_Noonien_Singh (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Why wouldn't he?

#23 Edited by Deadgod (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptoverine or Wol-El hmm

#24 Posted by MonsterStomp (16882 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd be difficult. Doesn't unsheathing his claws naturally part his knuckles?

Its not like he'd need his claws if he was Kryptonian.

#25 Posted by Bezza (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

So basically superman with claws, would be kinda cool.

#26 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow said:

Well I would think Kryptonian bones would be harder than Kryptonian skin

#27 Edited by RogueShadow (10313 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

@rogueshadow said:

Well I would think Kryptonian bones would be harder than Kryptonian skin

Especially considering the fact that they would be proportionately equivalent to his already tougher than bone, iron etc claws, so they'd be far tougher than regular kryptonian bones.