If Wally came back

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

We haven't seen Wally West in a long time. Wally West disappeared from the DC Universe as of New 52. If he would be brought back, would he still be Flash or some other character?

If he gets his own series should it be part of the Young Justice Imprint?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I have know idea

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

He should be Flash, but he probably wouldn't be. If he got a series it should be in the Justice League line of books, he's too old for the Young Justice line. Unless they de-age him, which would be awful.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By dernman  Online

Unpopular Opinion: They shouldn't bring him back. Not with Barry and Bart out there. They should have either had Wally take Barts place as a teen hero or combined the two.

Barry is great, doing great and should stay the Flash because he is the Flash.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By fodigg

They should have gone with Wally West Flash upon rebooting. Barry Allen would've been some sort of avatar of the speed force leftover from the previous continuities, but otherwise it would start fresh with Wally. It was a mistake to reboot with predominantly Silver Age properties, they should've mixed characters introduced in different eras into one continuity. Wally West is the Flash and Barry Allen is just part of his backstory.

At this point though, I don't know how they could bring him back. He'd have to be a non-powered support character for Barry, a part of his general supporting cast. I suppose it wouldn't be so unusual. All the supporting characters in that book are already more interesting than Barry.

Catsnlynne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Catsnlynne

I'm glad Barry is the Flash and not Wally.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fodigg said:

They should have gone with Wally West Flash upon rebooting. Barry Allen would've been some sort of avatar of the speed force leftover from the previous continuities, but otherwise it would start fresh with Wally. It was a mistake to reboot with predominantly Silver Age properties, they should've mixed characters introduced in different eras into one continuity. Wally West is the Flash and Barry Allen is just part of his backstory.

Interesting idea. I think they should bring him back and give him a new identity and different speed force powers, something like Nightwing.

DeathSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

barry should always be flash. he's the whole reason we got new 52 anyway.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Now there's rumor Wally West will be featured in Justice League 3000. just fyi

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By danhimself

they should have done the same thing that Young Justice did and made all of the TItans of the past and present around the same age and mixed them together....actually they should have just gone with the Young Justice team for the Teen Titans book