#1 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

We haven't seen Wally West in a long time. Wally West disappeared from the DC Universe as of New 52. If he would be brought back, would he still be Flash or some other character?

If he gets his own series should it be part of the Young Justice Imprint?

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21878 posts) - - Show Bio

I have know idea

#3 Posted by The_Tree (7483 posts) - - Show Bio

He should be Flash, but he probably wouldn't be. If he got a series it should be in the Justice League line of books, he's too old for the Young Justice line. Unless they de-age him, which would be awful.

#4 Edited by Dernman (15112 posts) - - Show Bio

Unpopular Opinion: They shouldn't bring him back. Not with Barry and Bart out there. They should have either had Wally take Barts place as a teen hero or combined the two.

Barry is great, doing great and should stay the Flash because he is the Flash.

#5 Edited by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

They should have gone with Wally West Flash upon rebooting. Barry Allen would've been some sort of avatar of the speed force leftover from the previous continuities, but otherwise it would start fresh with Wally. It was a mistake to reboot with predominantly Silver Age properties, they should've mixed characters introduced in different eras into one continuity. Wally West is the Flash and Barry Allen is just part of his backstory.

At this point though, I don't know how they could bring him back. He'd have to be a non-powered support character for Barry, a part of his general supporting cast. I suppose it wouldn't be so unusual. All the supporting characters in that book are already more interesting than Barry.

#6 Edited by Catsnlynne (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad Barry is the Flash and not Wally.

#7 Posted by RustyRoy (12772 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

They should have gone with Wally West Flash upon rebooting. Barry Allen would've been some sort of avatar of the speed force leftover from the previous continuities, but otherwise it would start fresh with Wally. It was a mistake to reboot with predominantly Silver Age properties, they should've mixed characters introduced in different eras into one continuity. Wally West is the Flash and Barry Allen is just part of his backstory.

Interesting idea. I think they should bring him back and give him a new identity and different speed force powers, something like Nightwing.

#8 Posted by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

barry should always be flash. he's the whole reason we got new 52 anyway.

#9 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

Now there's rumor Wally West will be featured in Justice League 3000. just fyi

#10 Edited by danhimself (22553 posts) - - Show Bio

they should have done the same thing that Young Justice did and made all of the TItans of the past and present around the same age and mixed them together....actually they should have just gone with the Young Justice team for the Teen Titans book