#1 Edited by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

With slight story changes I could see him killing gwen, corrupting harry , etc. Could it work ?

#2 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

sure it could, but Spidey would take him down much faster IMO. at least he has the potential TO

#3 Posted by RustyRoy (12001 posts) - - Show Bio

He fits daredevil better.

#4 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

he fits daredevil more but moonknight the best. the only problem would be if he was in marvel, he'd be dead already.

#5 Posted by RustyRoy (12001 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremehyperion: Are you sure? Cause I know many villains who aren't still dead in MU and when they die,they come back to life a few months later.

#6 Posted by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like him as a Spidey villain. I could see that working.

But Punisher would kill him in a horribly violent way the very first day.

#7 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1523 posts) - - Show Bio

I see it going down as it did in the Nighthawk mini-series (marvel max) where Nighthawk (marvels batman) was matched up against a crazy Clown (obviously a joker character). It pretty much shows how a character like that would and probably should be taken care of.

#8 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2140 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes!!!!!

#9 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like him as a Spidey villain. I could see that working.

But Punisher would kill him in a horribly violent way the very first day.

This is exactly what would happen, I was just about to type that

#10 Edited by Jnr6Lil (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

He fits Punisher best. Not to mention all the years with Batman, would've put him on an even level with Pun.

#11 Edited by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

@jnr6lil said:

He fits Punisher best. Not to mention all the years with Batman, would've put him on an even level with Pun.

Not really. Punisher would lose to Batman in a fight, IMO, but that doesnt mean Joker can handle the Punisher. What I mean is that ALMOST ALL of Batman and Joker's confrontations end with the Joker at Batman's mercy, the thing is, the Punisher doesnt have mercy.

#12 Posted by Farkam (4877 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil or the Punisher would fit him better.

#13 Edited by frogdog (3246 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think there's a single marvel hero that wouldn't , kill the joker.

#14 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

@deaditegonzo: But you seem to forget those times where Joker could've killed Batman.

#15 Edited by Bogey (946 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys make it sound like that Marvel comics prefers to kill off all their villains. Based on the Jokers popularity, he'd be untouchable.

#16 Posted by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

@jnr6lil said:

@deaditegonzo: But you seem to forget those times where Joker could've killed Batman.

Eh, more often than not, its still due to Batman's unwillingness to cause the Joker permanent harm.

#17 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

@deaditegonzo: And there's still times where Joker could've killed Batman

#18 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6450 posts) - - Show Bio

Elektra would be a different twist...

#19 Edited by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

@jnr6lil: he wouldnt kill him unless he proved he could make him kill

#20 Posted by lilben42 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremehyperion: Joker would go out with a bang! But I think Joker would be more careful in MU.

#21 Posted by doctor_bong_crosby (98 posts) - - Show Bio

But Joker loves messing around with Batman, in fact you could say it´s what ultimately gives meaning to his life... . He would have zero interest in interacting with somebody like the Punisher. And the Punisher hasn´t actually killed every major murdering scum in the MU either.

I agree that Daredevil would be a better fit.

#22 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy: Batmans struggle with Joker has never really been a question beating him physically, its always been about predicting Jokers moves before he executes.

I think Joker would be a great Spiderman villain.

#23 Edited by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

@doctor_bong_crosby: thats why spidey would make a great fit he wouldnt kill but would always protect the people around him

#24 Posted by ALT (152 posts) - - Show Bio

If joker was a marvel villain, then more then likely, he would of been shot by dead-pool for stealing his bit!

#25 Posted by divad4686 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, superior spiderman would probably kill him the first time they meet.

#26 Posted by JediXMan (30321 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

He fits daredevil better.

This.

#27 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (5381 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremehyperion: this. The moment he threatened Aunt May it would a Marvel Event: "The Spider Kills" and Peter would never be the same.

#28 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker wouldn't survive in the Marvel world.

#29 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

spidey would kill the joker after he killed another person after gwen. I think the bats and joker story now is complete bs. He wouldn't last a week in marvel. Any avenger would put him down. Bats shoud have done it long ago but it will never happen because of popularity.

#30 Posted by mightyrearranger (1519 posts) - - Show Bio

@cfrehse said:

spidey would kill the joker after he killed another person after gwen. I think the bats and joker story now is complete bs. He wouldn't last a week in marvel. Any avenger would put him down. Bats shoud have done it long ago but it will never happen because of popularity.

Couldn't Joker just pull a Norman Osborn and gain immortality through the Gathering of Five or become buddies with Dormammu or something?

People seem to be forgetting that as easy as it is for any Marvel character to kill, it's apparently equally as easy for dead characters to not stay dead.